When did you first realize that Catholicism is the one true expression of the one true religion (Christianity)?

When did you first realize that Catholicism is the one true expression of the one true religion (Christianity)?

I feel like the Young Pope was a redpill-moment for a lot of young tradition-minded people.

Attached: the young pope.jpg (620x374, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This show had a lot of potential. I watched it for the ruthless return to traditionalism, but the narrative surrounding his parents was tired.

Also, I don't care if my priest or the clergy are homos, as long as they aren't sodomites. They legit put the host on my tongue.

>I don't care if my priest or the clergy are homos,
lmao, fag priests and their enablers will face the licit sword in the integralist state. kys prot.

i think they relax the discipline for the priesthood.

i don't care if the clergy is gay as long as they are true to their vows and aren't taking cock on the DL

>>should relax the discipline

the clergy would double and you'd have two sons for every priest that would enter the family business

All homosexuals are pedophiles. The Lavender Mafia is the rot at the heart of the Church, and the modernist crisis in Rome will only be abated when they are purged.

>>all homosexuals are pedophiles
lol
>>The Lavender Mafia is the rot at the heart
Yeah, practicing sodomites need to be cleansed from the Church -- did you read Vigano's letter yesterday?

>>the modernist crisis in Rome
Yes, this is a bfd and can't come soon enough. The orders need to be cleaned up and the modernist and post-modernist heresies need to be addressed. The Church will get smaller before it gets holier.

>a Jewish tv show was a redpill moment for catholics
Sounds about right

Heretical ending. Listen closely to his final prayer before he dies, it is to a HER.

(((LAW)))
(((KEATON)))
(((SORRENTINO)))
(((RULLI)))
(((GRISONI)))
(((CONTARELLO)))
(((MIELI)))
(((GIANANI)))

kys

The EU funded it!

When I realized that all the people in my family who lived happy healthy lives were Catholic, and those who weren't lived miserable lives.

Catholics are heretics

Attached: jtszyv5lta1z.jpg (564x960, 80K)

Jesus Christ created the Catholic Church.

Never, my IQ is somewhat high and I'm not a NPC. I'm not an atheist by the way.

> inb4 subhuman zogbot fedora forced meme

How does one start going to chuch if they've never been and weren't raised in any particular religion? I want to start, but don't know how. Is it as simple as just going to a service? Is there anything official I would need to do?

*church
obviously

The church actually use to allow homos in society since Southern Europe is basically homoerotic anyways. Once we started converting Northern Europeans it became taboo. Which is ironic since the Romans made fun of the celts and Germans for being very gay.

I realized it when my priest was sticking his mule cock in my asshole

>Is there anything official I would need to do?
You need to be baptized to receive communion, but you can just attend any mass you want.

Baptism entails receiving priest semen on your forehead, and then washing it off with holy water

I knew religion was shit when i found out salvation was free so to Hell with them faggot religions and LONG LIVE JESUS CHRIST
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

never heard of that series before, op. thanks for the heads up.

the absolute state of public school history curriculum.

Attached: tom.png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

> I feel like the Young Pope was a redpill-moment
Did you even watch that show? In it the pope was an atheist and the whole thing was kind of presented like a sham. Comon.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

I was definitely redpilled by catholicism.

My priest gave me a red pill (turned out to be Rohypnol), and i woke up with a case of crabs in my asshole hairs

>Learning the meaning of religion from the electric jew.

Holy shit you christcucks are hopeless. May the jew tribe forever mutilate your children's cocks and forever enslave you for generations. Don't forget to mix races as is Christian tradition.

Attached: 1533757929961.png (232x260, 99K)

Based and Protestantpilled

Christ never commanded celibacy nor did he ever establish any of the heiracy of the r.c. church. Christ never wanted you to teith to the church. He wanted you give freely to the poor. He commanded us to call no man father but God. He is the only person you need to confess your sins. Only through Christ can you receive salvation and eternal life.

Read the gospel of Thomas. It's mind blowing. Circumcision was dismissed by Jesus directly. Pork doesn't defile us but rather our words and actions do. If your parents turn us away from God- turn away from them. Never profane the holy spirit.

But what if the holy spirit turns out to be just any old cunt? What the fuck am I supposed to do then?

Catholics worship apollo

Rev 9:11