Fuck off anti-Kushner shills

Reminder that the attacks on Jared Kushner are psyops from Discord trannies
> Successful white businessman appointed as advisor to successful businessman who is president
> Pushes for opioid crisis response, criminal justice reform and increased defense spending
> Skilled diplomat and succeeds in scoring diplomatic wins with Saudi Arabia
> Shills immediately call him a deep state Jew without any evidence

Sage and hide all anti-Kushner threads, Kushner is /ourguy/ and as much of an ally as Trump to us and Kushner is the brains behind MAGA

Attached: 1550282382975.png (414x379, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44RRJqJqD68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait to see how many "right-wingers" and Discord trannies attack you for being a neocon or some retarded bullshit like that

But.. idgaf about kitchener and im cis white man? TrumpCo is a meme machine, and you watch anime about highschool children with super powers, you disgusting faggot.
Rich man stays rich? Sounds normal.
We dont have a justice system worth reforming, even if our basis of law is meaningful on paper, its implementatio is a crooked scam.
The saudis are a bunch of cucks and are not our allies. 15 out of 17 hijackers, was it?
Hes a cuck. Fuck him and his suit.
Fuck you too, op. You degenerate fagtron.
2/10,.

Attached: 1541819658276.jpg (600x722, 102K)

Attached: ashidofag.png (1111x693, 370K)

Reminder that you'll never be a girl, discord faggot

Nice one, discord faggot

Kushner is not White

>Memeflag defending a Democrat Kike

Why do you Trannys start threads just argue with each other? Your pathetic and your parents are disgusted

Thanks support shill #1

It’s amazing how much of a faggot you are. I’ve literally seen you posting here behind your meme flag using images of that anime girl for over a year. Don’t you ever get tired?

Attached: 287B6A4C-9614-4EF3-8E51-5E2E5760CD55.jpg (278x387, 26K)

In almost any game i play ever i can pick the gender of my avatar. So youre wrong. Try again cuckboi

the gig is up kike, but not really we're clearly all retards.

>hating the kike means you're a kike

Attached: 9txZ2bW.jpg (800x430, 37K)

More like Cuckshner now, huehuehuehue.

This is the result of chopping your dick off without thinking about the pent up anger that might result as an effect

I don’t know discord and I’m sure as fuck not a trap. There are no good jews

Attached: 6F67DD58-DC9D-424B-BB7D-4E331A85BF01.png (690x5604, 504K)

>i no discord shill
>filename

Attached: 1541981810403.jpg (456x810, 27K)

You smoke too much pot you fucking nonce. Imagine saying too many white people on a board of direcrors like its a bad thing. You list successful conpanies and you dont have to like any of hem or do business with them either. I thought stormcucks hung out on /x/ anyway

Attached: 1549599533113.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Attached: 1493229686848.jpg (802x1024, 150K)

>(((Kushner))) is white, pretty much the avatar of the white supremacy bugaboo the left fears
>Jow Forums should therefore support him
Quality effortshilling I must say. I think if you put a little more effort though you will come full circle and realize the white supremacist avatar you are trying to construct for Jow Forums to get behind is actual the most toxic form of jewish supremacy.

Attached: 65EF4075-9925-41C4-9257-E08E8187C6BB.jpg (1024x713, 227K)

based, fuck OP

God damnit I’m just talking to one memeflag kike who is switching flags.
Fuck phoneposting.

Jews are not white you anime loving faggot

Attached: trumpson.jpg (960x648, 120K)

>Memeflag protecting a kike in the White House
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 4919274964874.png (900x900, 267K)

I'm not going to read the thread but I hope you people aren't stupid enough to fall for double bait.

Ironic considering you have no foreskin because a man cut it off for literally no reason.

Hahahahahahaha
>White
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyone here have the 'everyone I hate is trans' memepic? It seems appropriate.

>wins
>with saudi arabia

Isn't Saudi Arabia currently doing everything to America that we're always accusing Jews of doing? Kush hasn't won shit.

Why won't the Israeli shills show their flag?

>(((white)))
Fuck off tranny shill.
We all know your new tactic is to "blame" yourselves for the opposite of what you're doing.
And we know your leaders are funded by kikes.

REMEMBER: BLATANT SHILLING IS A TACTIC.
THEY KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THEY'RE SHILLING.
THE POINT IS TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

Being retarded is a side effect of hormone replacement

My favorite party about the Q/Trumptimeline is how chaotic everything has become online. Everybody is a disco trannie jannie kike shill nigger faggot, Jow Forums is dead, Trump is a neocon, and I'm a shitskin incel. The accusations just get better and better.
First, it was 'Q is a LARP', followed by 'Q is so and so {Baruch, Corsi, MOSSAD, Bannon}, and then when it became undeniable that Q was definitely involved with the Trump admin, the points changed. The whole 'Q is a Kushner psyop' angle has been pushed for weeks around here, usually attributed to a lamely assembled infographic with some article headers [the articles of which were mostly sourcing their information from that 'Fire and Fury' book] and then just about a week ago an alleged ex-glownigger pops up on cripplechan claiming that Q is indeed a Kushner psyop and all this other shit. It's just so damn convenient, man. I can't even hold back the laughter, all these fuckers are wild. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store.
t. over 9000IQ spic with two kids whiter than most Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 1549061343942m.jpg (1024x766, 90K)

I agree only a complete retard would call kikes white. You must love israeli cock neocon fuck

Honestly you guys are fucking retarded and whoever thought of “discord trannies” at y’alls PR meetings needs to be fired. Worst shilling ever, 0/10. Sage.

>Reminder that the attacks on Jared Kushner are psyops
Fuck off Jared, this is cringe

Attached: 6e8f1346131721db8c8a91f4371336f3.png (456x456, 298K)

I was there since the first Q thread. He was a LARP and had no tripcode for the first to threads. Then suddenly on the third thread he had a tripcode and his whole tone had changed. Others noticed this too. Go back the first threads in the archive.
Original Q was just a larper, but then (((somebody))) stole their identity.

Yw, cuck. Tell your wife i said hi, and you better not overfeed them kids on tamales. Too mucho tamales, you people.

At least my parents didn't mutilate my benis after I was born...

>MHA picture
>memeflag
>Jared Kushner
>white

can't wait for you to become part of the 40% there chief!

gud b8

Just stop. It's not fooling anybody

Attached: DicklessDiscordTranny(1).png (635x483, 259K)

Ok, daddy bull, I'll make sure to cut down on the tamale rations. Test quiero mucho, cuando regressas? Mi esposa estraña sus mecos fuerte.

Scream any louder and you'll untuck your Adam's Apple!

When you're such an incompetent shill that you reply to your own post using a different memeflag.

Attached: lulz.jpg (1000x893, 160K)

No amount of dilating will ever keep the wound where your penis used to be open forever

Lolwut

Attached: 1547780144399.jpg (400x371, 35K)

So you're going to try to keep the charade going?
>You will never pass, so you might as well join the 40%

Ira Greenstein did this.