I was at the gym today and some fat baboon looking cunt was standing in front of both water fountains refilling his...

I was at the gym today and some fat baboon looking cunt was standing in front of both water fountains refilling his water bottle I guess.
>I'm fucking thirsty so I say excuse me and go in for some water anyway
>Faggot shoulder bumps me
>Drink anyway
>Fucking refreshing
>Walk away to hit some cable crunchers
>Inb4 you faggots tell me ab day is bullshit
>sweaty nigger walks up to me angry about me "bumping into him"
>Nigger speaks his way through a conversation about me being rude, he and others don't "play like that"
>Ive seen enough nigger hate threads to know never to look away in situations like these or get sucker punched and 30 is points nigger stomped out of my head
>I maintain strong eye contact with him watching his movements so I don't get caught off guard if he tries something
>Taller than him
>I apologize for being rude but he's still still talking
>I don't apologize twice
>I tell him we both need to be more respectful
>He walks away muttering to some big tittied bitch that I shoulder bumped him
>I continue my workout regardless
>I'm thinking I should apologize if I see him again so he doesn't try to nigger punch me in the parking lot or something
>Doubtful he'll move on tho
>Do you anons have similar experiences?
>That "people don't play like that" line these niggers use is an obvious threat without them backing it up with their own selves.
>It's basically saying I and others could kick your ass for that but I won't specifically

Attached: 1550707103087.jpg (480x960, 47K)

You broke like a cuck. He went home and fucked that massive titted cow, and you went home and posted on Jow Forums about how you apologized to a nigger for trying to get a drink of water.

Tf I did, I saw fear and that niggers eyes as I didn't apologize extensively. That big tiddied cunt was looking at him as sideways as I was.
He expected me to buckle and look away like a faggot but I gave him one sorry and told him he should act respectful.
He wanted to see weakness but he found nothing in my eyes but a reflection of his fearful face

Seems like a niggerhate thread

Attached: 1550787859983.jpg (403x600, 67K)

Attached: 1550919587916.jpg (1024x790, 82K)

HAHAHAHAAHA
SORRY HAHAHAHAHAA THEN TIPPED FEDORA

>Working at Gamestop, week of PS3 launch
>Our store is slow so I'm the only one there from open till 1
>Slow Tuesday, three Basketball-Americans enter and ask if we still have PS3s
>Inform them we do, retrieve one from the back as they said they want to purchase one
>Start ringing them up, sell them on the extended warranty which requires their drivers license info (this matters later)
>Last minute lead nig says he forgot his credit card, says they'll come back later
>They don't that day of course

>Next day about 11:30, same three, start with the same story
>The second I open the back door to get a system all three bum rush me and force me into the back
>Demand I open the closet to the systems
>Not my fucking systems so do it
>They grab about 8 PS3s and make a dash for it
>Call police, when they arrive get standard info, take security video
>Tell them one might have had a gun in his hoodie but I couldn't be sure (he didn't)
>"user, is there anything else you can tell us about them that might help?"
>"Well yesterday one of them gave me his address and his drivers license information"
>Cop is looking at me like "Are you fucking serious?"
>"Alright, we'll check it out"
>Get a call 5 hours later that all three were arrested for trying to sell them all at the same pawn shop

>Show up to court 3 months later to testify
>They all plead no contest
>Charges were upped to armed robbery since I said one might have had a gun and they found one in his house
>Never even had to take the stand and all three got several years

These shills every time

Attached: 1550766882949.webm (224x400, 1.22M)

>Apolozied to an Ork
>Claims not to of shown weakness
Should of told it to fuck off

>I'm a big man cuz I only apologized ONCE for something that wasn't my fault

People dont play that means he will ask every cousin or brother he has to help him fight one guy
However, if this fags ass posse isnt right there its bever going to happen.
Basic bitch niggers arent itching to do someone work for them.

Also, manipulate the situtstion to trigger the dindu, at gym on camera, and take the first punch.
Then proceed to mangle his bitch ass while also making him and his bitch unwelcome in uet another area of Earth and hopefully harvesting an assault charge on him as well.

You did say 'hit the gym'
You can handle it.

Is there a point to this blog?

>a nigger has never been annoying to anyone in public over petty shit

WEW LAD

This.

..... they had guns on them,
They always have guns on them

Youve put a smike on my face user

Attached: 20190222_210113.jpg (262x508, 95K)

Implying your faggot ass wouldn't have broke down in response to some nigger trying to alpha you. I take the high road. I'll take blame for my own faults because I'm not a nigger. I showed moral superiority and looked down on him, this made him livid

I would move or at least work somewhere else

This

Pls be real

you need to learn to give Niggers a wider berth at the gym, and an even wider berth if hiring, if you get my drift.

I always allow at least 5 secs after anyone else uses fountain, just to give kooties a chance to disperse.

About 30 secs for Niggers other high STDs individuals.

I'm guessing you are a closet fag, no offense.

I transferred to another store after that, one inside the white mall of our city.

Attached: 1535132582122.webm (352x640, 1.89M)

>to of show weakness
I bet your weakness is intelligence.

if you commit a social mistake that is minor and really not a big deal such as this, I always say my bad bro and use a sincere tone of having committed the minor foul and out of respect to fellow human I yield the high ground for my error .

you gain respect plus avoid confrontation.

Bro you didn't have to lie to the police yo. That was so not right of you. Karma will come to you if you wronged them brothers. You should be repenting and asking the lord for forgiveness.

user, you missed multiple opportunities to be an actual alpha. If you'd asserted yourself at the drinking fountain, he wouldn't of approached you at the machines. "Move out of the way, I'm thirsty", if the Ork goes rabid you stand your ground "Oh yeah, what're you gonna do?" if it doesn't act "Yeah, that's what I thought." it will either leave the gym in defeat or attack you. In which case you restrain it and get it send off to animal control

>Defaults to being a beta bitch boy
>Orks are fellow humans
I can smell the estrogen

It's a gym retard, youll get kicked out for instigating fights

Attached: 1550509138840.jpg (640x580, 68K)

PS-Niggers will try to drag a White man down to their level.

His career chances already gone due to Assault and Battery conviction, but in process he learned The Game, and now feels he can "put one on" you. And he probably can.

Always best to avoid Niggers, no matter what.

Reminds me of buddy that thought he'd help out a Possum and trap it and take it somewhere instead of killing it. Soon as he puts cage in new SUV Possum starts SPRAYING diarrhea everywhere.

>be in 4th grade, school is full of niggers with only 3 other white kids
>be in the bathroom trying to take a piss
>nig comes behind me starts slapping the back of my head
>i cower a little as he continues to slap my face
>there is a short moment of pause before anger builds up in me, i finally take action and fight back, punching him multiple times in the head until he staggers out of the bathroom
>think i won for a second, still cry because i'm a kid and i didn't want to fight anyone in the first place
>i try to leave and his friends come into the bathroom and beat the shit out of me

Moral of the story, even if you win against blacks, never relax.

first wipe the smike off your face
then we wipe the smikes off the face of the Earth

Agreed. I wouldn’t be using a gym that any pattern of negro presence.

There’s a reason why white people buy home gym equipment....

>Wanting to take a drink of water is instigating a fight

>That picture
Good, every city needs a rabid Ork defense force, put them down. We're being hunted in our own settlements by these creatures

In public , and at an especially dangerous setting as a gym , I would hide my power level, give the correct statement and body language so the shit would end right there and i could move on with my life unscathed .

or I could completely chimp out and get banned from gym, arrested for murder and ruin my life over a drink of water .

Hahaha you apologized to a nigger, and thought about apologizing again so he wouldn't jump you. You're a bitch.

yes you did the right thingbig tidied bitch is fingering her pussy to you right nao

>The correct behavior around Orks is to cower in fear
Literally occupation behavior, these creatures are occupying our civilization. Use the system to take them down, or stop pretending you hate the way things are.
You make him flip his shit, than restrain him (not punch back, restrain, cops will be on your side and it will help your case of trying to 'defuse' the situation) You dominate the creature, and the prison gets a new member. Since apparently this entire country is filled with cowards incapable of putting down rabid dogs

this. niggers are dumb enough to throw their life away over petty disputes, they do it to each other every day. you wouldn't fight a random dog barking at you. like with any animal, you have to be the more intelligent being and remove yourself from such situations. walk softly and carry a big stick.

Holy fuck, so perfectly done user
Always always tell the cops 'you think you saw a gun' when calling in about niggers.

Attached: 1512984446548.jpg (400x388, 40K)

>Having a life means cowering in fear whenever an Ork even stands in your presence
>You wouldn't fight a random dog
If a dog is rabid, you shoot it, kick it, or otherwise put it down. You're arguing to appease or act timid around the dog in hopes it won't be aggressive towards you.

I live in cartel country, getting shot is something that can happen to me if this faggot sees me every day intensifying his hate. If I have to fight him, I'll want him to die to avoid his eventual revenge attack. I'd rather get rid of him completely than allow him a shot at me later

God Bless you user.

Attached: Laugh.gif (245x245, 1.67M)

I am always inclined to act like I have no idea what they are saying.

>Ayo, I ont play like dat., nawmean?

I am so sorry, but I just can't understand you.

>If a dog is rabid, you shoot it
of course, and if a rabid nigger attacks you, you shoot it too.
up to that point it's best to attempt avoid that situation, and you'd greatly improve your chances of being cleared/justified if you did have to shoot.

otherwise, you have nothing to gain by arguing with a random nig over inconsequential disputes.

I used to work with this black guy in his 50yr. Guy was alright, he was a family man with 2 daughters and all. One day, we were watching the tv in the rec room and a nog was getting arrested live. I said "man, i cant wait to buy a farm and live away from the city" he replied, with this exactly words: "user, the problem isnt the city or the society. Its the blacks... never trust blacks, user. You are young but you will learn to never trust blacks".

Then he mugged me.
Joking. he didnt. Best advice anyone gave me.

Lmao if you can’t strike fear into a man by just looking at him you are a pussy. OP is a Manley pussy

shills

Projecting this hard

Same thing happened to me at a truck stop waiting to get coffee. He sucker punched me but I ended up winning the fight. For defending myself I was arrested. Merica.

You have autismFaggot lies as well
You deserve a punch

>Just let the Orks do whatever they want user
OP had every right to access a drinking fountain it wasn't even using. Acting afraid and backing down out of habit is part of why we've lost the cities the these things

>I apologize
Yeah, you deserve to be sucker punched by the fat nigger. How many times do we need to tell you faggots? NEVER FUCKING APOLOGISE. Don't throw it out to appease them, don't say it to try to calm the situation, and don't think they will accept it and go on their merry way. You think some nigger isn't going to sucker punch you and crowd you with his 10 nigger friends just because you said sorry?

Saying sorry to undesirables is akin to you rolling over and showing submission. You submitting like a pussy faggot won't exonerate you of their contempt. Don't apologise, grow a spine, stare them down, and if it comes to blows, knock them out and show them you're not a fucking pushover.

Absolutely this.

>paying money to lift heavy objects up and down

This, he'd be well within his rights to bounce your head off the water fountain.
Anyone who can't wait 30 seconds for a drink of water is a nigger to me.

Attached: 2E7C4656-C72F-4610-BB71-8A3D93790C75.gif (367x219, 523K)

you also can't get a drink from the water fountain without apologizing to them now. Oh the irony.

Attached: duckudck.jpg (625x415, 28K)

if white people shoulder bump on accident they usually apologize imminently and therefore know it was an accident. The ape was probably testing you or butthurt because you didn't try to call it as an accident.

Just wait a minute as a guy filling his water bottle snickers at you for being too beta to ask to use the water fountain

I see the problem here. You relaxed.

How weak can you be wtf ahahah 3 different examples of weakness in 1 video. I love the west

I know right, it's pretty much acknowledge universally that we've lost our cities too. How did it come to this? How did it become acceptable to live knowing our capitals are taken by foreign invaders, that our systems are operated by these occupiers, that our men, women, and children are killed, raped, or otherwise attacked and we're just expected to look the other way or apologize for existing. People keep saying "soon..." or "day of the rope" but nothing is happening, nothing is getting better, shits fucked and it's only getting worse

fuck your fuck shitkicker parents for being fucking failures and having you be 1 of 3 whites in a school full of chocolate

nice bait almost had me for a second

Every town has a nigger gym and a whyte person gym. The reason you pay a little more is to have nice gym equipment, work out with other civil mannered humans, and avoid niggers.

Always avoid niggers at all costs. If they don’t injure you - they will try and steal/ scam/Jussie you.

fpbp

Don't say anything at all. Go to the parking lot and get your concealed carry weapon. Let him start a fight.

>i didn't apologize extensively
yea i guess you could say im pretty alpha

>be me, work at the roadside assistance hotline
>black woman calls up, needing a tow home
>get her insurance policy number, check her profile, see two vehicles, ask what she's driving
>she names a third vehicle that's not on her policy
>ask her if she's got a new car, thinking it might not be updated on the record yet
>not her car, it's a rental while hers is in the shop
>well, this ain't gonna be covered
>let her know that, and she explodes, demanding to know why
>it's not your car, it's not on your policy. Coverage follows your vehicle, not the driver.
>pull up the number to the 24 hr Hertz, Enterprise, and Avis roadside assistance lines, so I can tell her who to call to get free service when she calms down
>there is no calming down. screams she has full coverage, so that applies to any vehicle she drives
>explain that no, "full coverage" means the combination of liability, comprehensive, and collision, on the vehicle it covers, not that it extends
>she screams that she knows what words mean, that she went to college
>accuses me of being racist
>calls me "Donald Trump" and threatens to get me fired
>demands my first and last name, let her know my name and extension as company policy forbids sharing our last names
>demands to know the phone number to the corporate headquarters. Let her know there is no such number that we have access to, give her the mailing address
>threatens to get me fired again, calls me "George W. Bush"
>calls me a racist again
>warns me "When I'm done, I'm gonna make YOU feel like a slave!"
>hangs up in a huff
>I'm just left staring at the roadside numbers that would have got her free help if she'd given me a chance to tell her
>I could call her back...but strictly speaking I don't have to, so I don't
>idiot left herself stranded because she couldn't act right and let me help her

I knew it was Avis/Budget/Payless, Enterprise/National/Alamo, or Hertz/Dollar/Thrifty, too The three have 95% of the industry between them.

You missed the
>should of
too, unless you were just being lazy.

Niggers exist to posture and express dominance and aggression, since they know (1) whites are pussies like OP, and (2) more likely than not, the most that will result is a fistfight and not a Bernie Goetz'ing. The nigger race needs to be wiped off the face of the earth forever.

>m-m-maybe if I just apologize more he wont bash me

Crikey get a load of this POOFTA CUNT!!
Try standing up for yourself ya fucken dickhead....

This, at the very least they need to be massively culled and every law enforcement agency fitted with a rabid Ork response unit. These creatures are not human, they will never be human, the best they'll get is acting human when domestication is done right. But they'll go right back to their natural self if allowed around their own kind. In the colonial days we started the night watch to deal with Wolfs, it's time to start dealing with the Orks which infest our lands.

>start a verbal confrontation with a nigger
>if he doesn't act, turn your head and bend down to get a drink anyway
You need to lurk more, frend.

Get a fucking gun, and stop pretending you're an alpha.

>Quotes something that isn't said
Starting to think your encounter may have involved you being more of a beta bitch than you're admitting here
You should of pushed past him, when he responded by shoulder jabbing you. You turn around and say, loudly, "Do you have a problem?" the pressure of others looking on will put him on the spot. He'll ffight or flight, that's when you wrangle him and get him hauled off or watch him exit the building

That pic had me laughing more than the story.
>was in the "I don't play like that" place before
>out drinking with the bois
>stubby nigger is obviously drunk or high or something
>comes up to me and starts asking what I was laughing at
>was literally laughing at my friend's joke
>dude was this cartoonishly short weirdo who looks like he's in his 40's
>tells me "I don't play like dat! Yo, I don't play it like dat!"
>ask him how he plays, with legos or megablocks
>start asking where his mommy is, and if we can help him find her
>nigger used push, it's not very effective...
>can't even move me
>kick him in the stomach as hard as I can
>he grabs onto my leg and tries to drag me down
>the boys and I just start kicking and stomping him
>he's lying on the ground in a pile
>stomp on his hand as we walk around him
>pretty sure I broke his hand
>he keeps calling us mother fuckers, and that he'll fuck us up
>idoubtit.png

Attached: boxy brown.jpg (1728x2304, 1.6M)

If you live in occupied territory, leave for greener pastures or launch a rebellion

This is the proper way to deal with Orks, would of only been better if you successfully killed it

Y'all keep larping as if you'd kick the guys ass and the whole gym would clap in response.
You'd of pussied out and walked away at the first glance of the nigger

>Cannot even conceive of a reality where not cowering at the sight of Orks is real
This is just getting sad. Get your shit together user, we're going to need every able bodied, confident, alpha man we can get to handle the Ork infestation

>even dignifying his blabbering with a response.

The only way out of these situations is to smirk smugly and not say anything, then go back to what you were doing with a look of incredulity that implies that you are shocked that something so grotesque and comically retarded is even allowed to exist within 1000 miles of you.

Take the WASP pill. If someone isn’t respectable, I don’t respect them. It would be the same if a misbehaved dog approached me and started growling.

However, always be ready for a fight. You never know if this “person” will try to hit you. Just like you can’t be sure the dog won’t bite.

Attached: 1B039A13-1E02-4C0B-A868-CCC8DFB30994.jpg (620x400, 32K)

This. Elitism is the way foreword out of this egalitarian hellscape

good webm

Native American here.
I would told him to frig off.

Never apologize. If niggers be niggin' and you call them out for their niggery then be prepared to beat the shit out of them as the next step if they don't back down. Every time I've called out a nigger for being an uncivilized shitskin, they always got angry which just made me angrier and then they back off and don't do shit.

Lol karma. He probably tripled his karma that day because three violent animals are in jail because of him. He did gods work. The lord is shining on him, if this is true.

Nigger animals like you always want a fistfight, because you have a low IQ and no impulse control, so you act like an ape. That's why so many of you are caged like apes. That same lack of IQ makes you unable to recognize that whites aren't going to have a fight, but they will end the confrontation by taking the aggressor off the planet, and this applies on a macro scale as well. You should keep pushing them as hard as possible and see what happens.

This. May our Gods bless us as we purge the filth from our lands, amen

Next time instead of apologizing just say “dont worry about it broh” like a Kingly Chad Douche. Niggers start trouble on purpose constantly because they’re petty twats. Never apologize to them, treat them like you’re forgiving a shitty little brother instead.

Attached: C2B180D2-9BFF-4AE8-B593-3C334BD2CB31.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

So true. OP you got dominated by a literal negro. How's it feel?

Attached: 1550483901474.jpg (579x584, 34K)

>white guy who likes eminem the post.
Fuck you I'm going to call the cops on niggers and wiggers and say "i think hes got a gun"

Can I get an explanation or break down of "X don't play like that"
I don't get any meaning out of this combination of words, given the contexts. Does "I don't play like that" mean "I don't behave in that way" or what? How is that a challenge? Why play? I don't get it. Please be patient, autism, ect..

Attached: 1497380257218.jpg (640x640, 52K)

You're my personal hero for today. Well done, user.

Think of it as a soccer team coming onto a basketball court. "We don't play like that, get the fuck out of here" is what the basketball team would say, more or less. That's essentially the gist of it. They're saying that what you're doing doesn't 'jive' with their way of things and you better 'step off'. This phrase, like many employed by Ork kind, also has a double meaning as a defense "nu uh, we don't play like that' to deny something

You must study up on xenobiology user, to kill the Ork, we must understand the Ork

All three of them belong up in a tree nigger lover

I would’ve gotten pissed off and started yelling at him, but that’s because I struggle with anger management in those situations. I can’t believe you fucking apologized to him though.
>he shoulder bumped me
>”s-sorry man I w-was j-just thirsty bro!”
Bet you’ve got a nice boipussy too, don’t ya ladyboy?