Does this make you mad white boy?

Does this make you mad white boy?

Yeah that's what I fuckin thought white boy

Attached: 123456789.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Accelerate hatred against Whites. MOAR PLEASE!

does this make you made nigger

PS: i know your a kike sowing division.

Attached: The lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, Marion, Indiana, 1930.jpg (1600x1285, 414K)

slide thread
SAGE

t. white boy

Attached: cmon fight.jpg (480x319, 26K)

>oblique tattoo
lol. No. That woman is bottom of the totem pole.

Why does Ebonics society be so comfy over the internet, it just translates so well over text

Attached: missing_nigger.jpg (640x1277, 310K)

of course, since you are a "white devil", you love violence. murder, and hatred.

i believe in love not hate.

Attached: nog stomped out by carrot top.webm (354x360, 2.5M)

yeah, kinda

That is really normal in the Caribbean. White women fly out here all the time to get with 10 or 20 guys and then they fly off back home where everyone still thinks they are a virgin.

tsk tsk again with white devils loving violence.

i believe in the ways of the Lord jesus christ, which is nonviolence, peace, and love.

this is why white women are falling in love with black men, because by nature, they are peaceful, loving, and kindhearted.

No, it makes me sad for her, and sad for him. Thet are likely not married, and once the baby is born, he will bail. If he does stick around, chances are they will abuse one another, or he will kill or maim both mother and child. And I feel worse for the halfie child---no half-breed wants to be a half-breed, it is selfish to make biracial offspring.

does this upset you negroe?

Attached: colonisation.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

YO LIL WHITE BOY

Attached: 486784952.jpg (800x599, 64K)

It doesn't. I'm more worried about the social problems that relationships that are destined to fail cause.

>ID: womb
Based. I have mulatto children from a black woman. Black tits are so soft also

that black lady looks terrified. she does willingly consent to being with white man. whereas the white women in the above picture is smiling and clearly happy being with a black man.

i know that white devils love to rape and pillage.

but god will eventually punish them, just like how god punished germany for killing the jews, racists will suffer the lord's wrath.

black genes are stronger than white genes, so any mixing that occurs between black and white will result in black.

yawn.

Attached: 1549262797420.jpg (2560x1600, 1.06M)

You are doing gods work by diluting the lesser races. Bless you user.

Attached: conquest.png (720x859, 932K)

that black lady looks terrified. she is not willingly consenting to being with that white man. whereas the white women in the above picture is smiling and clearly happy being with a black man.

i know that white devils love to rape and pillage.

but god will eventually punish them, just like how god punished germany for killing the jews, racists will suffer the lord's wrath.

black genes are stronger than white genes, so any mixing that occurs between black and white will result in black.

Not white, she is mixed.

Attached: 1546929049463.png (1024x1073, 2.04M)

> Africans willingly ensalve their own race

What makes up 13% of the population, but 50% of the crimes.

Fck of shitskin.

it is you fucking nigger

lies perpetrated by the white devil.

>hidden dragon
>missing nigger

Attached: 43E02249-C676-4A1E-B217-BB0CDC7147EB.jpg (545x704, 152K)

13% BLACK

DO

50% CRIME

you do not have the right to say the n-word if your not black.

>implying white seeds are stronger than dominant black genes
It takes one black man to remove your blue eye, blond hair traits.

Not really. Like any other person with common sense knows, black bitches are the female version incel. Nobody wants to fuck them, not even black guys. Black women are considered the least desirable of all the races, to the point where their own Male racial counterpart doesn't want them.

Heres a fun tip. Blacks are still 13% of tge population. If anything, we'll breed out amd and dilute black genes into extinction. 15 generations of getting bleached should drown out black genetics entirely.

Bleaching goes both ways, LaRoy. And it's in the female where most of the genetics pass on, and the children will always end up with the mother's tribe.

The Jews are fierce adherents of a matrilineal system for a reason.

black men are 4% of the population but commit over half of all violent crimes according to fbi crime stats

*ahem* sage

In your attempt to trigger us you show us your hand

And its a gay hand

nonsense, black genes are dominant. a drop of black blood makes you black. doesn't matter if its your mom or dad whose black

Kek

>doesn't understand how recessive genes work

This

She's tattooed white trash. The long skirt isn't fooling anyone.

Attached: w-h r.jpg (570x720, 68K)

COPE

13%
1/2 of all crime

Youre the first nigger bot Ive spotted

This, please ramp up the racial conflict more darkie OP. I'll help you.

Nigger

poor people commit more crimes in order to get food, water, and shelter
black people are poor
wow really makes you think

Attached: 69F510A7-388A-4F67-BCFD-797EADF729F2.jpg (575x602, 75K)

nigger

kek

>And then suddenly he was gone.
How could I be mad at the most astounding magic act this side of the missippi?

Attached: 735B51F9-4C5E-498B-8982-E92CD2B38A5A.jpg (324x324, 31K)

Shut the fuck up nigger

excuse me, nigger! but everywhere in the world outside of USA a word for a person that was born in Africa is a nigger or some variation of it. in Russian it's Negger, so is German and all other European languages.

The only thing that irritates me is that my tax dollars are going to support that little half coon when the mandingo bails on the mudshark.