Treat Invaders Like Invaders

So, Jow Forums, what would you think of a more... aggressive response to our "immigration" problems?

Attached: Treat Invaders Like Invaders.png (1189x408, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM5adJqWzCA
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1263/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Building a barrier, maybe some sort of wall. That's all you need and it's pretty fucking simple you mutts

They have to go back, and I treat them like they have to go back. They have to go back, and they have to stay.
STOP the H1B program. MIC has to use contractors to do it's tech, smart people won't work with them, ask yourself why. If you have to import talent, maybe your project is un-american.

why is this even a topic of discussion?

it's clear the government doesn't want to stop it. the only thing they want to do is disarm the actual citizens so the old citizens don't rise up and kill the new ones. there is ZERO intention on the government's part to stem/reduce immigration.

is why this is a topic of discussion...
Our FUCKING CONGRESS is setting us up for a chinese and russian invasion.
>NEVER FORGET

Attached: General Purpose Force Multiplier Military-grade meme Area Effect High-Yield Esoteric White Spiritual (1705x1488, 284K)

>the only thing they want to do is disarm the actual citizens so the old citizens don't rise up and kill the new ones.
I believe this is why they're pushing the red-flag and other gun-control laws -- the "old citizens" recognizing the Traitors and "doing something about it" seems to be their nightmares.

I like it

A wall isn't enough desu. If you don't hold your borders with force you might as well just let them in.

Now that's some of the most glownigger shit I've ever seen

Attached: bait glow in the dark.png (610x613, 107K)

It would offend someone which for some reason is an unforgivable act now regardless of any level of objective and measurable statistics and reason. It is really starting to bother me how powerful someone else’s insane and illogical feelings have become.

Thank you.

I've noticed something rather interesting. The OP-pic is really hated by shills and JIDF; I think it's because it shows how simple it would be to solve 70% or so of our political problems -- even more, it does so by reasserting national sovereignty, which seems to be anathema to them.

>Now that's some of the most glownigger shit I've ever seen
Ha! -- The CIA is *NOT* about the wellbeing of the US, as observable by how they destroy our own people.

Attached: Treat Invaders Like Invaders - Analysis.png (1752x133, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mM5adJqWzCA

Attached: 74A1414D-4D10-4A31-90EC-AD207441DA7F.jpg (500x365, 30K)

Since Hiroshimoot hasn't done shit for years and them astroturfing this board to hell and back, and is probably getting money from them? Literally nothing. They are here for good, I fear.

Kids in the CIA are getting glassed by an unseen force bro

The enemy in within. A wall would have been nice 40 years ago, and it still would be nice, but it doesn’t solve the Jewish problem

Sounds pretty antisemitic of you. Remember that Drumpf will hunt you down and destroy you for that!

Attached: 13123.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>The enemy is within.
>Sounds pretty antisemitic of you.
Don't worry, after we hang 6 Million traitors, we'll move on to the deportations.

Attached: 6-Million.png (1080x1920, 2.3M)

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1263/

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-183318.png (720x1280, 172K)

REPEAL NFA AND THE JEW GOES AWAY

Looks like they really want to get shot.

Attached: HEAVY_METALS.jpg (500x500, 125K)

Woooooooooo lad

Attached: EF633380-C20B-45E8-81A1-F4738A6C32B8.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

What about the people that hire them?

Have you ever heard of RICO?

Attached: Don't Fuck With Me.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Call up all african troops and send them to the african theater to fight off chinks who are stealing their women lol
Black population crisis solved.

>OR take the guns now and go to court later!

Attached: Stand Firm.jpg (590x883, 362K)

Mine the border. Shoot to kill.