As a Black man, it's funny to watch endangered species LARP like they have a chance

I mean, seriously. It's time to give up, White Boys. All the strong men have been wiped out in WWII. You have no chance against the numerous black bulls when the race war hits.

Once we're kangz, we'll rule over a nice feudal society Into The Badlands style. The strongest of us will be Lords, ruling over the weak and stupidest of us who work our lands.

We're going back to the Middle Ages, AND it's beautiful.

The only way you faggots win is if God decides to punish the Jews for their sins by making strong White rise up and shoah them. Kings always win otherwise.

Attached: White Extinction.jpg (750x660, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scene360.com/art/90569/yuri-shwedoff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll soon go extinct too if you decide to larp back as a negro

Attached: caged.jpg (315x300, 23K)

I know not to respond to shill threads, but if any one is reading this, realize that they shill these kinds of threads because they are SCARED.
They are TERRIFIED.
They have no real control.
We are winning.
They would not constantly be flooding this board if they were not scared.
No need to fear anons, we are going to defeat the kikes because there simply is no other option.
We WILL secure a future for white children.

sorry negro but is our turn

Attached: FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

scared of what? winning what?

What film is this photo from?

Found it.
scene360.com/art/90569/yuri-shwedoff/

Once we're gone the chinks will exterminate you with industrial efficiency.

Ha . . Ha . . that's a bunch of Russia/USSR decades for Colorado . .

Did you know that there was a time when the Haitian Nogs took over the Dominican republic in a war and subjected them? Then not too long after heroic Dominicans fought them and overthrew the nog menace and drove them from their lands, so that the nogs could live in their self-perpetuated poverty and rely on the Dominicans for trade? And not to mention the fact that the only reason Haitians even mostly exist is because of international aid, tell me, what exactly do you think happens when whites stop sending you money? You're not fighting a race war, you're a race of parasites that's been bleeding your host more than you should. When we fall, your race will be extinct shortly after.

I hope so. If reincarnation is real I want to come back a cute chink gamur girl. But in order for it to be 100% they chinks need to wipe out all negros.

Blacks lack the intellectual capacity to wage a modern war, especially a civil war. It makes me laugh when i think of niggers trying to figure out war logistics. Niggers would run out of water in days.
Remember to sage

Attached: 1547341190193.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Just go to Africa and you can do exactly that right now. Live the dream.

>It's time to give up, White Boys
said the cancer to the dying body.

>back to the middle ages
>when arabs and jews castrated your strong and intellegent men and fucked them in the ass, leaving your entire race intellectually destitute for the next thousand years

you won't be a kang, you'll just keep being a slave. Whites elevated your race and gave them a chance, and what did you do? Stabbed them in the back.

Bahaha imagine having to cope this hard. Typical nigge.. wait, is that a meme flag? Of course it is. The only type of flag worse than a leaf. Neck yourself kike before you get the gas. It’s coming and you’re afraid.

Attached: 07C1F623-5556-4C7E-A9AC-6B28B6A50C01.png (800x764, 383K)

Another one OP? Reposted so you're repo...

Not a Kike, just a black messenger of truth. There's no need to shoot the messenger.

nigger

Bump.

>more "whiteboy" spam

where the fuck are the mods

There's a reason your people have never been more than slaves, be it to the Egyptians, Arabs, Whites, the Chinese now, or other niggers.

Oh, a discord tranny. Yawn.

W E