EAT A BAG OF DICKS

Attached: ebbu9gwo7di21.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Share this on normiebook 4u, ok?

The left epitomizes hypocrisy.

So from which boomer Facebook group is this from?

honestly i thought they'd be worth that each

The catch is going to hurt so fucking bad for them when they get caught up on it. Good.

they have no self awareness

> HAND THE MIC AROUND THAT TABLE:

1) HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY IN TAXES LAST YEAR?

2) WHAT PERCENTAGE WAS IT OF YOUR INCOME?

3) IF WE LIMIT HOW MUCH SOMEONE CAN MAKE WHAT INCENTIVE WILL PEOPLE HAVE TO INNOVATE OR WORK HARD WHEN THEIR EXTRA EFFORTS WILL ONLY BE STOLEN?

4) WHAT INCENTIVE WILL YOUTH HAVE TO FINISH COLLEGE OR START A BUSINESS OR DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAND THEM A CHECK OF BASIC INCOME?

Attached: 1547139871934.jpg (758x946, 56K)

Michael MOOOOOOOORE FOOOD, Pocahontas, and The Zodiac Senator.

Bread Line Bernie

Checked and keked.

So if poor people discuss income inequality, they are losers and crybabies. If rich people want to discuss income inequality, they are hypocrites.
Hmmm...sound like the real problem is that conservatives just don't want to discuss income inequality.

Yeah this is pretty daft. Why would you mock the well-off for discussing a big problem?

They won’t be around to experience the effects

>why would you mock
do you know where you are faggot

Attached: 1547565349449.png (644x635, 146K)

pretty modest

bunchofuggingoofs

Show me well-off people discussing a big problem and I'll let you know. Pro tip: OP image doesn't qualify.

Go back to Facebook nigger

No they embrace it. So does the right on different issues.

I don't see Ted Cruz

>government takes 25 - 40% of your income during your lifetime to fund kikes, mexicans and sandniggers
>but huurrr, why should anyone get anything for free! you're a commie! hhhuuurrrrr. Stop wanting the government to give your money back!!!

the eternal american, everyone.

>Off by one
You almost had a point.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I just want to keep my own money.

>income inequality
>not wealth inequality
they're duping their own people with this shit. while everyone's thinking that billionaires will see their bank accounts drained what they're really talking about is taxing doctors and lawyers more. they dont talk about dividend income either. they're fucking frauds.

Millionaires backed by billionaires, eyyy libshits?

I would be worried if they were discussing income equality, but it sounds like they're experts in inequality.

You mad you commie cunt? One question, are you big mad or little mad? Fukcing faggot...act like you are against the evils of "muh capitalism" but this is some how dismissed as boomer tier...How many dicks do you put in your butthole at once?

Stupid criticism for stupid people. Calling one of then ugly is more intellectually sound as a criticism

They are experts in income inequality: they created it, huehuehuehue.

Why don't they propose limiting everyone to a maximum one residential property per family?

Attached: 1498621052621.png (230x300, 49K)

If they believe it's immoral for people to own so much money, why haven't they given theirs away to reduce inequality?

They dont, they just use an arbitrarily applied "honestly earned" metric, which realkg just means "earned while leftist"

Also bernie sanders net worth is laughable for his position, history, and age if you werent aware