What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

mcgilldaily.com/2019/02/an-open-letter-to-white-boys-in-poli-sci/

Attached: SmartSelect_20190223-214813_Opera.jpg (1080x697, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s3tFu
mcgilldaily.com/2019/02/an-open-letter-to-white-boys-in-poli-sci/
web.archive.org/web/20190220155628/https://www.mcgilldaily.com/2019/02/an-open-letter-to-white-boys-in-poli-sci/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More racism against white straight men then then the libtards say "its not racist"

white boys invented modern civilization. if you don't like it, go free bleeding in Afraica

soon...

Attached: small.gif (350x250, 1.03M)

>USE ARCHIVES YOU DUMB CUNT
USE ARCHIVES YOU DUMB CUNT
archive.is/s3tFu

>move to white country
>complain about white people

Imagine being so fucking inferior that merely seeing white people triggers feelings of inferiority in you

>mcgilldaily.com/2019/02/an-open-letter-to-white-boys-in-poli-sci/

someone find Michell Obama's college paper about how Whites are bad because she feels like an outsider.

I seriously think she might have wrote this, too.

Same exact feels.

Imagine being so second class that any old shitskin can piss on you in public like this and get away with it. Disgusting.

Written by “anonymous”. If you truly believe in something, say your name nigger.

>written by anonymous
>"the poos are pooing on us!"

I think the mere fact they hide their name where before they were so eager to openly identify themselves show that the tide is changing against them and they know it.

A jew

>Whites
>Playing devil's advocate
The CHAD White looking at a situation from multiple perspectives getting a full and comprehensive understanding of the situation the VIRGIN uncritical poo swallowing propoganda whole.

It is drivel. A woman got pwned in a debate and she is venting. ignore it and move on.
web.archive.org/web/20190220155628/https://www.mcgilldaily.com/2019/02/an-open-letter-to-white-boys-in-poli-sci/

I think multiculturalism is the only context in which it's capable of being a problem for anyone involved

I dont see why mr goldbergsteinowitz should be forced to expose himself

LMAO I READ THE WHOLE THING PRICELESS!!!

>Nigger opinion on poli sci
Yeah I'll give a shit right after I ask my dog how to do my taxes

Lol good to know someone seethed enough to write an article about me

funny shit. i live 10 mins from mcgill campus yaaaaaaaaayyayya

There is a level of mentally retarded hysterics that is so divorced from reality and reasonable interpretation of events that you have to wonder if these people are mentally ill
This isn't normal. This is the equivalent of demanding an ambulance for the perception of a paper cut

What I do not understand more than anything else is how this doesn't translate into a desire for separation. These people clearly despise bring around people unlike themselves. Why isn't there a genuine movement for their own 'woke utopia' nation. Why isn't there a Zionism for Wokism yet?

Only white people can be racist. If you dont think so then you dont know what that word means.

Attached: its-ok-to-be-white-man.jpg (225x300, 11K)

Concordia nigger

>(see, I can be friends with white guys, this isn’t misandry)

I've got black friends, so it's not racist!

checked & i was going to make the same joke.

Attached: constolate.gif (499x500, 362K)

AHmAzIN

>I wonder this when you play devil’s advocate in class and you think you’re being clever, but you’re just shitting on someone else’s personhood.
WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU EXPECT ME TO DEFEND MY POSITION IN AN OPEN DEBATE!

also, this bitch is probably pic related.

Attached: 1513477958771.png (456x501, 237K)

My dad unironically used to write for the McGill daily in the 70s/80s.

Sad it has been reduced to this.
Do I show him or nah? Idk how he would take it.

show him and post response

of course its a leaf school

Attached: 1525978147778.jpg (480x427, 111K)

If modern disparities were a result of historic injustices then Asians and Jews would resume different stations in life.

Haha
She liked him but he btfo her in class and now she is in a tizzy.

Attached: 1550613338977.jpg (600x753, 109K)

It was written by a Jewess who got rejected by the Aryan Chads in her class

respect to our nord bro for life

Holy shit she wants his dick so bad lol

People can start using the term "Jewish privilege." SJWs are already open to the notion of "privilege." How would they react to the over representation of Jews in media, academia, politics, and business? Let's see how far the privilege game can be taken. A lot of Jow Forums's memes have gone mainstream, like It's Ok To Be White, the white power "Ok" sign, learn to code, etc. Eventually the notion of "Jewish privilege" will seep out into the mainstream, and then we can really see if the media and academia want to play the privilege game.

Attached: itsok.png (1600x2262, 73K)

>boys
Remember when calling niggers black was thought wrong?

>For all the times I have wanted to punch you in the mouth and refrained, here’s to you.

>I believe that the MAGA hat, in all its incarnations, is an act of violence and if you’re reading, just know that what you wear is not about “free speech.” It is dehumanizing and offensive and you disgust me.

>can't post images
google 'Are goyim human?' and voila... the results are fucking priceless. Problem is, most of these idiots already see jews as innocent. No Matter What. It's like what Yuri said, you can show them all the proof in the world, but they cannot see it because they have been demoralized.

All this shit is because they are impotent. Look at the asian boy issue on here with them constantly reeing about chads with stacy wu.
They cant stop white men winning even with a rigged game so they get severe impotency feelings and write long butthurt anti-white articles.

>mcgilldaily.com/2019/02/an-open-letter-to-white-boys-in-poli-sci/

I think the author is triggggggered.