Ethnocide is defined as:

Ethnocide is defined as:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnocide

The term "White Genocide" sounds hyperbolic and inaccurate to white normies. Most will dismiss it as a paranoid conspiracy theory. "Ethnocide" as a term doesn't carry the same baggage. As it is a relatively unknown term, the normie mind is a blank slate - prime for imprinting with new information.

Discuss

Attached: 1515774289952.jpg (800x533, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCbKA8llAtLvnzTEIRc8GMZw
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
matholck.blogg.no/page/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the definition in pic form, for user's folders

Attached: Ethnocide 4.png (960x400, 45K)

why are they all so pretty :3

How can I fuck all of them at the same time?

See guys? This is why I shill paedophilia on here. It's based.

They're of appropriate breeding age.

There currently is a (obviously planned, and well-funded) effort to tell the citizens of Western European countries like England, Ireland and Sweden that "Black people were always there".
See for example this "I Am Irish" nonsense: youtube.com/channel/UCbKA8llAtLvnzTEIRc8GMZw

This meets the definition of Ethnocide, specifically:
>Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities
>Any form of propaganda directed against them

The Irish (and the Swedes, English, etc) are distinct Ethnic groups, so it is time we use the Left's racism card against them. When ever you see examples of the above, be sure to label it Ethnocide, and point to the definition.

Attached: 1161354-11-1360083830888.jpg (800x533, 216K)

I'm with you, brother.

Attached: Don't tread on us.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

Don't use our girls for your propaganda you creepy sun scorched kangroo

Get out, you Black and Tans. X)

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

Why not? They do a good job.

Cause they are white

Being young doesn't hurt much either. They only have one chin, no cellulite, and you can distinctly differentiate their ankles from their calves.

This might not be the case in 20 years.

where are you finding these beautiful women user?

and OP is right 100% white genocide has been tainted by kikes as being fear mongering, time for something new and this is perfect.

Yeah, it's a really good idea. Let's spread it.

Attached: Eagle.png (1920x1080, 368K)

>Cause they are white
Based

Attached: 1511732757115.jpg (800x669, 225K)

>kick her in the cooter!

I want in on that clam bake.

Brilliant. "Ethnocide". I love it.

Moar of pic relateds, based op.

2nd to the left and the girl on her back are both wife material defo

>where are you finding these beautiful women user?
All saved from previous Jow Forums threads, user. I think they might be Norwegian.

Attached: 1161354-11-1360082723885.jpg (800x533, 256K)

Whatever they are, we can't let them get blacked.

Attached: Black_Sun-300x300.png (300x300, 16K)

Are those even genuine smiles.. Pretty blonde girls like that.. The narcissism develops very early it seems.

Mmmm
lol true but also kinda cringe. just post pictures of nigger girlfriends whos gotten the shit beat outta them

pic related is a (very quickly made) example of the new tactic that is emerging.
The plan seems to be to rewrite history to deny individual European Ethnic groups their identities and their claims to their homelands. The goal is clearly to replace those identities with an all-encompassing Civic-Nationalist (non-Ethnic/Racial) identity, which will no doubt eventually be replaced again by an Anti-Nationalist Rootless Cosmopolitanism.

This meets the definition of Ethnocide, and must be called as such.

Attached: New Tactic.png (1644x2804, 3.12M)

Go eat a venomous spider and die pedo kangroo

>shows women
>pedo

??? is this a new meme?

This whole fucking world is cringe now. I want to barf half the time.

Attached: Amazing_Desmond.jpg (634x878, 122K)

Which one is your sister, Bjorn?

Attached: 1161354-11-1360083015309.jpg (800x533, 204K)

Holy shit, if that actually catches on and normies start believing it i will do another Breivik I swear to god
i know right im sick to my stomach half the time

Yehuda Bauer writes:
>[Genocide is] the planned destruction, since the mid-nineteenth century, of a racial, national, or ethnic group as such, by the following means: (a) selective mass murder of elites or parts of the population; (b) elimination of national (racial, ethnic) culture and religious life with the intent of "denationalization"; (c) enslavement, with the same intent; (d) destruction of national (racial, ethnic) economic life, with the same intent; (e) biological decimation through the kidnapping of children, or the prevention of normal family life, with the same intent…. [Holocaust is] the planned physical annihilation, for ideological or pseudo-religious reasons, of all the members of a national, ethnic, or racial group
>What we are complaining about is "biological decimiation through... the prevention of normal family life"
Henry Huttenbach writes:
>Genocide is any act that puts the very existence of a group in jeopardy
Speaks for itself
Helen Fein writes:
>Genocide is a series of purposeful actions by a perpetrator(s) to destroy a collectivity through mass or selective murders of group members and suppressing the biological and social reproduction of the collectivity.
Again, we see that the media is attempting to supress the "biological and social reproduction" of white people
John Cox writes:
>[It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group.
Indeed, do we not find our "ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion" under attack?

Attached: whitepopulationthroughdecades.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)

They're vibrant, young, and fully clothed. I don't see what you're spazzing out over.

bump

I think he may have gotten an intrusive thought he feels bad about.

He's projecting.

>
>See guys? This is why I shill paedophilia on here. It's based.
are you fucking retarded you fat tub of lard?

Attached: 1549444826946.png (225x225, 10K)

He probably pictured them as being younger than they are, and it turned him on.

Fucking sicko.

You are too high strung to be on an anime image board.

They're probably about 20 years old on average. Get over yourself.

The fun police are everywhere.

I hear you, and I agree. But we have to work with the fact that when 99% of White people hear the term "Genocide", they think of hundreds of thousands of people being executed and shoveled into mass graves, rather than what is currently happening.

In the Marketing business they stress the importance of knowing the audience you are trying to reach. We are trying to market ideas, concepts to people. We should calibrate our language to be as effective as possible.

I don't argue for the permanent jettisoning of the White Genocide term, only that we should use Ethnocide in the short term for tactical reasons. When countries get closer to South Africa conditions, then the Genocide term would be more useful, and less counter-productive (in my view).

Attached: 1512058260944.jpg (800x533, 141K)

>open ramen shop
>YOU'RE ETHNOCIDING ME!!!!!!

More proof that Stormfags are just triggered little bitches.

>>open ramen shop
yeah because that's exactly the same as what we're talking about

Attached: 1541285052549.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Maybe reddit would be better suited for you.

Yes, we hate you.

Chinese takeover. also this is political not anime you faggot
read whats quoted Muttrican

Attached: 1541875732096.png (900x729, 165K)

You should try a different thread that has more faggots or something.

Attached: faggot story hour.png (1024x576, 750K)

this guy gets it

So hating pedophiles makes me a faggot lmfao why dont you go an project your closeted faggotry onto somebody else rabbit

Attached: 1550675093277.jpg (225x225, 10K)

They date muslim men. Not baiting here. They really do.

>not baiting here
some do date muslim men but that doesnt make them prettty...

Proof or you're a faggot.

Hating normal people for imagined pedophilia makes you a fucking wing nut.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>Pic related
If this was said of some non-White indigenous group in another part of the world, it would be considered abhorrent. The Ethnocide definition should be used, (((Alinsky))) style, to hold them to their own standards.

Attached: 11670c643518948d4c971686faf981c955a3a82982b157b5d25d32d424094a98.png (500x278, 126K)

There is pics of it anons. You have to believe me.

>im not a pedophile i just constantly shill things i dont know anything about and i have never experienced.
Yh how fat and retarded are you? like actually. send a picture of yourself with a timestamp i wanna look into your morbidly obese mutt eyes
also
>imagined pedophilia
yh you need to be gassed untermensch fuck

How do we use it Alinsky style?

No. Just please, God, no.

Look at her tits and tell me she's a fucking kid, you fucking spaz case:

Mutt you dont have to tell me im danish, but a minority of girls dating muslim guys doesnt make them pretty. thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard in my entire life.

I don't believe shit without proofs.

15 ought to be the universal age desu.

Australians are faggots.

Its for real. I have no clue of the names but I have seen the pics.

It's 16 where I live.

>Its for real

Noooooooooo

>It's 16 where I live.

Yeah, that's ok too. You got to dry the line somewhere reasonable.

Dont let the kike shills distract from the topic of the post!!!

>Ethnocide is defined as:
>>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnocide
>The term "White Genocide" sounds hyperbolic and inaccurate to white normies. Most will dismiss it as a paranoid conspiracy theory. "Ethnocide" as a term doesn't carry the same baggage. As it is a relatively unknown term, the normie mind is a blank slate - prime for imprinting with new information.
>Discuss

Attached: 14812958214.png (1280x853, 2.04M)

Possibly collect examples of Left-Wing support for places like Tibet, Indigenous tribes in South America, the Sentinal Islands, Palestine etc.. add the definition of Ethnocide, then use that term and definition every time some Anti-White, Anti-European effort rears it's head.

We need to meme the Ethnocide term and definition into the public consciousness

Attached: 1161354-11-1360082970194.jpg (800x533, 180K)

After this wave of miscegenation if we do not have an ethnic homeland we will be destroyed by half-white mongrel races.

Based

Attached: 1527193782486.jpg (960x1200, 408K)

I think 16 is reasonable. It's traditionally called sweet 16 for a reason, right? If we were to restrict marriage to the fully mature then we would have to draw the line at 25, ffs.

How about a collection of ethnocide events like you mentioned, Tibet, South America, or whatever, then just mix in a couple of examples from Europe so people see it side by side as one unified topic?

It won't work. You just have to say it while avoiding buzzwords like that.

You have to say that whites are becoming a minority in our own countries and get them to recognize that other races are also racist.

Can you make a /ecg/ and upload it to pastebin or something so we can make like a new /sig/ or else all this will be forgotten by tomorrow by half these niggers

maybe link to niggers beating their girlfriends, mudslimes killing/cutting gf or their wifes head off and such

>It's traditionally called sweet 16 for a reason, right?

Good point.

>If we were to restrict marriage to the fully mature then we would have to draw the line at 25, ffs.

The kikes want the new age of consent to be 47. "Have a career before all else, goyim!" Meanwhile all the brown hordes mate at a too young 11-13 and will outbreed us if whites continue to put off having kids or having zero.

No, OP is on to something. This is more than just demographics. The niggers and kikes are trying to write us out of history.

Thankfully we'll both be gone when it gets extremely bad over here.

..right?

You won't convince anybody of that until after they already drank the alt right coolaid

That's about the size of it. I did see some hope last week though. The only group in the US that is breeding above replacement level is conservative Whites. They aren't doing GREAT, mind you, but they are at least replacing themselves at a rate of 2.2. Even niggers are down below 2 now.

That's encouraging to hear. Not in the mood for blackpills. Thank you.

Marxist faggotry will die a death of a thousand cuts, and this is one of those cuts. You never know what is going to open someone's eyes, desu. I think this Alinsky ethnocide tactic has solid potential.

Yeah, the overall White birthrate is down, but the Conservative White birthrate is up. It looks like Marxism is only a death sentence for Marxists.

Well fair enough. I'm all for the *throw everything on the wall* approach.

That's what the enemy does. This new "write them out of history" approach is pretty fucking scary. It has to be addressed.

Attached: 1512164688702.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

found their blog. it appears you're lying.
matholck.blogg.no/page/1

Attached: 1161354_7_1443258782109_1161354_11_1452083242443-1161354-6-1539539659849.jpg (1300x867, 1.39M)

another front for our memetic warfare I see...

Attached: smoothpolitician.png (924x1018, 1.04M)

Kikes love to distract and demoralize. DOTR can't come soon enough.

Attached: Anglo Saxon flag.jpg (289x175, 13K)

Rare to see three 10/10 in one picture.

theyre eating beaner food though. not that theres anything wrong with tacos. at least theyre drinking the national natsoc drink

/ecg/?

So here's an article about what's going on in Tibet. Should we edit it to use the term Ethnocide and link it to the Wiki article for Ethnocide?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet

Then we can make articles about ethnocide in Europe as well.

he tried to demoralize and instead inspired hope.

You only posted one of the girls user. I know I saw at least one of those girls being a race mixer.

Gott Mit Uns

they're a group of friends in all of these photos i'm seeing. not one muslim in all of the pics. just accept you've been BTFO and leave.

Attached: p8012589_2-1161354-2-1533152813718.jpg (2000x2208, 2.87M)

Good idea.
>Can you make a /ecg/ and upload it to pastebin or something so we can make like a new /sig/ or else all this will be forgotten by tomorrow by half these niggers
Yeah I'm planning to do that. Look out for it over the next few days. If we can popularize the Ethnocide definition here on Jow Forums first, then it will spread from here (as happens with so many other things these days)

Pic related, Mozza gets it. Plenty of people think along similar lines.

Attached: morrissey1.jpg (600x371, 102K)

You're a faggot.

I think we should take this show to Wikipedia.