Faggotry is the natural state of Aryan men

Faggotry is natural to us noble Aryans, remember the Spartan brothers and the mighty Celtic warriors
But our faggotry is not the gay faggotry of the jew serpents but the glorious manly faggotry of the Spartan alpha male elite
Wimmin are for reproduction only in Aryan societies and the brave Aryan men must seek the companionship of other men their mental equals.
Who could love a hysterical wimmin, we are the god kings brothers we should love and cherish each other like the finest gems
Praise Zeus who also loved boys and praise our people. WE WILL WIN!!!!

Attached: aryan gods.jpg (400x320, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/friday-essay-the-myth-of-the-ancient-greek-gay-utopia-88397
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh.

>one post by this ID
>also a memeflag
kike slide thread detected. SAGE

I aint touchin dick son

Why the meme flag Israeli

Attached: B1F93115-2E19-4175-9796-5D82BFF51DB9.jpg (2732x1839, 1.23M)

Why. . .?

but what about noble Spartans brother

SPARTA!!!!!

I. aint. touchin. dick.

And no mans touchin mine

prove to me a slightly loose asshole is a plus and ill suck some dick

>Stormfaggots finally admit they're faggots

It's about damn time.

Attached: 1550482428454.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

hmm

Attached: lgbt by race.gif (368x262, 9K)

based as fuck

Greece was not uniformly open to sex with men/boys and some Greeks like Plato even called it an ugly and unnatural thing. Sparta did not allow pedophilia.

b-but SPARTA

>Sparta did not allow pedophilia.
hahahahahahahahaha

faggot

Spartans were the least homo of all the Greeks and despised pederasty. Low quality b8, but your lack of knowledge triggered me.

The influence of pederasty on Greek culture of these periods was so pervasive that it has been called "the principal cultural model for free relationships between citizens."

>Praise Zeus who also loved boys
>Boyfuckers?
>On MY /pol ?

Attached: si (40).jpg (1000x750, 120K)

theconversation.com/friday-essay-the-myth-of-the-ancient-greek-gay-utopia-88397

>Faggotry is natural to us noble Aryans
to kill other races in a Colosseum is also good old tradition, bring back the good old times

based. Still gay, but the good gay.

gay and sodompilled

they were not gay, just bros jerking each other off.

romefags killed your ancestors there faggot

>Faggotry is natural to us noble Aryans, remember the Spartan brothers and the mighty Celtic warriors
To be fair, homo sex was common in most ancient and prehistoric societies, white or not.

>But our faggotry is not the gay faggotry of the jew serpents but the glorious manly faggotry of the Spartan alpha male elite
To be fair, not all of the homos in Ancient societies were alphas. Some of them were girly. It was common for the alpha homos to anally massacre the girly homos.

>Who could love a hysterical wimmin
I don't love women. There is a difference between loving someone and just wanting to pound them.

>Implying that jerking off another guy isn't gay.
This is why I keep coming back to Jow Forums. The denialism here is absurdly blatant.

Based

Homophobia was born by cuckristian and commie propaganda (at least in my country)

Attached: 1AAF3481-3206-410D-B2D5-183EC0E02CCA.jpg (552x556, 101K)

>1 post by this ID

bump because you're an insecure little faggot. also, announcing a sage is against the rules, dumb shit. kys.

we where Rome shithead, we have taken over every institution and so one, take some history lessons

>tfw you'll never bathe your bro's muscular body and veiny, erect penis in a bath house

Attached: 91b.png (564x452, 129K)

>we where Rome shithead
WE...

Lmao, Nazis always talk about being faggots.

Attached: 1506410944102.jpg (2048x1536, 691K)

hahahahahahahaha

>大
Should be 小.

Peek-a-boo
I see you in there

Attached: muh cover.jpg (1024x457, 104K)

>spartans were aryan
>celts were aryan
Kill yourself.

Nazis are usually submissive bottoms.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-130_1490032308-nazi_gay_1490033041.jpg (524x480, 40K)

WE

Attached: 1543160093792.png (1600x1300, 3.16M)

The only true Aryans are Iranians.

Said the hikokomori

>The customs instituted by Lycurgus were opposed to all of these. If someone, being himself an honest man, admired a boy's soul and tried to make of him an ideal friend without reproach and to associate with him, he approved, and believed in the excellence of this kind of training. But if it was clear that the attraction lay in the boy's outward beauty, he banned the connexion as an abomination; and thus he caused lovers to abstain from boys no less than parents abstain from sexual intercourse with their children and brothers and sisters with each other

You're cute, but I deal in the nuance of the reality of the sources.

You were not knights. You were barbarians

Attached: taunt2f.jpg (345x145, 11K)

>tfw no bf

Attached: 1545616294885.jpg (454x798, 261K)

I don't give a fuck what they did.

Knighthood is the combination of heavy cavalry tactics with barbarian notions of champions and warrior nobles.

Attached: Germanische-ratsversammlung_1-1250x715 (2).jpg (1221x688, 721K)

Oh yeah, and a Christian veneer was added over time.

Attached: Euran_muinaispuku.jpg (426x640, 371K)

Men for pleasure
Children for """comfort"""
Women for manual labor

The leisure activity of true patriots.

>the absolute state of stormcucks

>Sparta
This...is...MY DICK!!!