How to talk to girls

How do I talk/socialize/flirt to/with girls.
I didn’t care about stuff like that until now, so I’m a rookie at these things.

Attached: 4382B8D7-727A-43C1-9480-12F1EA4CAFED.jpg (1080x719, 58K)

Just talk to them as if they were men, then pal, then you can introduce some context.
Many people goes straight to "i want to have sex with her so if I miss a single word it's over"

Good advice.

That’s such a broad topic, do you have any specific things you don’t get?

>Just talk to them as if they were men
???

Talk to them naturally, the way you'd talk to men. Get it?

How old are you?
I'm sorry to say this user, but if you don't learn these things at the appropriate age, it's impossible to learn them later without seeming like an absolute creep.

... no? "Just talk to them like men" doesnt fucking work when I dont talk to them either without an express purpose.

It's very hard to talk seriously to someone showing this much skin.

So you don’t like talking to people in general? Why even want a girl then?

Because my close friends that I -can- talk to in our idiosyncratic exchanges can't give me the kind of intimacy I need to survive.

So then talk to women like you would talk to those friends.

That would end extremely poorly.

I wasn’t clear, I didn’t mean talk to women exactly word for word how you would talk to your friends. I mean treat a woman as just another regular person and not some alien being that you have to be nervous around.

Maintain eye contact, realize she is a person just like you so don't be nervous, don't make any stupid jokes or references, never assume anything, be truly interested in what they are saying and listen actively. Stand confidently, but if she is saying something you find interesting lean in slightly to show that you are listening, nod your head in agreement and say fillers like "oh ok" and "that's great" when she says something. Don't be a creep though, if it seems like she is uninterested then you can just abort and say, "well it was nice to meet you user" and be in your merry way.

>Don't be a creep though
This mostly depends on whether you're cute/hot or not.

You have to be able to copy someone. If you make a friend who can take you under their wing and show you the ropes you can learn quickly.

Regular people ARE alien beings that I have to be nervous around. I am literally only capable of reliably communicating in two contexts;
1) Stoic professionalism
2) "What's up you meme loving fuck"

Practice small talk with cashiers or servers. It’s literally their job to be nice to you.

act like they're guys until you see their bits
if anybody gives you shit about it say you're very feminist

But I have that covered under stoic professionalism.

Okay so you can talk to random strangers already.

This does bring up a valid point I don't just go up to regular dues and talked to them either.

thats terrible advice if you want to get laid though
You want to be comfortable with your attraction to her. That means even acting like a rabbit in headlights head over heals intimidated by her beauty is still better than "talking to her like a man"

I can comment on the weather and conduct business. How does that translate to a casual conversation with women?

Start a conversation with a woman by using your small talk skills.

Don’t focus on one girl but contact many. Face rejection over and over to become less sensitive to it. Do not soften rejection by using mediums such as tinder. Face it, it will make you stronger. Just behave normal and don’t devalue yourself in any way, so no negative jokes about yourself either. It’s good to be funny and slightly cocky.

You got to grab them by the pussy, after that you can do anything!

>tfw talking with women comes naturally to me
Talk to them like you would anyone else desu. It's that simple. Unless you mean talking to a woman you like in which case it's up to you to discover who you like and why

Dude you are so based and relatable to me and you only have this retard replying to you like an npc.

I got my 1st gf because we matched on a music dating app, we know A LOT about 70s and 80s music, specially rock. We talked about music and I remember starting the conversation by saying "You are cool!" It was followed by more questions like where are you from who's your favorite artist and then some PC dank memes to test the waters. Eventually because I was back then a socially awkward desperate weirdo I started saying shit like "I want to rape you" but idk it was a different time I guess? It felt more EPIC STYLE nerd cringe than rapey call the police bigot 2018. She sent me nudes after a day or two joking like that lol, I had her and she got me.

Yeah so, we ended breaking up after 4 years cause she was nuts (clinically nut) but that's a different story.

What my advice would be for talking to new people? Find a common ground, back then for me it was music because I loved it so much. Now for me it's lifting but that's much much harder to talk about with a girl so I feel more autistic than ever, I don't feel as passionate about music as I used to. I guess the thing with lifting is that eventually my body will make up for my personality

Sorry for the long rant my dude, I just seriously feel like you and I would click. Good luck my dude

I can make a girl out of wax, and you could practice talking to that

Attached: 46718A65-247A-4023-8C00-524627B5DF00.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Ask them about themselves. People fucking love that. Ask leading questions without getting too personal. Make the questions relate to each other.

I can talk to people (including people) normally.
But then I see people talk to girls (sometimes complete strangers), flirt with them, charm them, “hit them up” and I’m dumbfounded.
What’s so different. How did these people acquire those skills.

Attached: C0652DD1-4924-4F19-9F1A-7DBFCCA747E4.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

Growing up most of my friends were female so talking to them is really not a big deal for me. For the most part, talking to a female is no different than any other stranger.

However, in my experience it has never gotten me anywhere romantically. Seems like they just stop taking you seriously. Still debating whether this is a valid strategy in the long term vs. coming off straight away because so far it hasn't worked out romantically.

I don't know what you want exactly but I am assuming its the later. But my method so far has been starting small talk based on the location something mutually going on like the weather or the same class even a band shirt she may be wearing and go from there. Then you get more deeper into conversation by asking questions while seeming genuinely interested. You are also free to share your own short quips, but keep it to a minimum if your afraid you'll sperg a little too much. Other than that the only way you'll get better is to keep talking to women. Once you get past the idea they aren't super different to talk to you'll know your in good.

But like I said your approach is up to you. I have an introvert friend who says that conversation is better, but I also know some girls who say to be confident when asking out. I believe this is due to wether the girl in question is extroverted or not, but who knows.

Start off by holding eye contact with random strangers in the streets and smile. Some might give you a weird look but just do it, have a genuine smile tho like you actually like living. (Or have a funny memory in your head that cracks you up) Do this for a couple days and then start complimenting people (guys & girls) on hair, style, something cool you notice about them.

Next, having conversations with random people (cashier, while waiting for transport, gym member). Talk about the place you're in, something you noticed, tell a joke. Do the same with girls you find attractive. By this time you should be fairly confident in your abilities to small talk and be likable enough to have a longer convo if you wanted to.

Finally, start flirting/teasing. Tell jokes (watch comedy and learn the structure of jokes/copy). If they dont reciprocate it's all good, on to the next. Although, try riskier shit on girls you dont give a fuck about, dont be too cringe with girls in your social circle.
Get physical (hug, grab their arm etc) show them you find them attractive. If things go well and they will, ask for their (#, snapchat, ig). Build up a number of girls you talk to. This will build up self confidence (if I lose one idgaf). Will help in regular day-to-day interactions with girls.

Trust yourself, you know what to do. Dont overthink and have fun man. We're naturally social creatures and as you said you crave this type of interaction

This advice is good, albeit short and lacks details but no poster here has the nerve to type out a book. OP follow this advice, research questions you have in mind on the internet. This process is everlasting (building confidence, building flirting skills etc) but you will see progress once you get serious.

Practice on women you aren't attracted to, so the thought of offending them or boring them isn't on your mind. Become a regular at a neighborhood bar or coffee shop so you see the same women repeatedly and can practice with them. Do not, however, think of them as if they don't matter. Treat them with respect and consideration like men you would want to become friends with, and if they flirt with you don't give them the impression you are sexually interested in them.

When you do encounter a woman you're attracted to, don't act as though this is your one special chance and you'd better not blow it. Unless you want to be a PUA her attraction to you is entirely up to her, so don't actively try to ramp that up except to be your best self and to stay positive. Do not tell them your problems or act as though you need them or want to please or impress them. Don't be ashamed to indicate your interest, but avoid mentioning it outright unless you are in a nightlife situation where this would be appropriate.

Your goal should not be to impress or click with any particular woman but to get to know many women and many people in your neighborhood, or wherever you go for fun. For example, if you have no place to hang out nearby, find out where to go and introduce yourself to the area by visiting a variety of places in the late afternoon / early evening so you can get to know bartenders and cafe staff and so forth. A good bartender is your best friend in the world. Look for places where random patrons at the bar are all talking to each other and the bartender seems to be a liaison between them. These people, if you can find them, are absolutely priceless.

Get to know more and more people, and keep your eyes peeled for that special girl who takes to you but isn't fucked in the head. She's out there. You might not immediately be drawn to her, so be open to having a drink with anyone and making the best of any conversation. Everyone you talk to is a possible connection.

Attached: 1430128121230.jpg (694x642, 93K)