Does anyone

Have a link or stills of the frazzledrip video we arent supposed to watch?

Attached: 1544620132652.jpg (843x941, 41K)

try up your ass

404 not found

Any other ideas captain?

Is pic related a freemason hand sign?

Attached: 15BB71F9-D501-4626-9D92-1208455063AD.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

Idk what it is but it cetainly isnt the tape i asked for

Based and redpilled

kek

What’s that OP pic OP?

Do u know where i can find it?

Checked. This is from comet ping pong allegedly

Anyone who had it is now dead, keep poking around and you'll join them.

thats hillary

(You)

Attached: computer-frustration-stock-photography_csp0241840.jpg (450x320, 20K)

user, there was never a single instance of frazzled.rip's existence being confirmed. that picture turned out to be Sasha Lord (Baby Alcatraz) and her friend at comet ping pong. If you want a rabbit hole, use the wayback machine and comb through her website. if there is a video of Huma and Hilldog mutilating a child, it only exists in rumor form as of now.

Attached: frazzlewazzle.jpg (3774x2830, 2.57M)

If someone had it, it would have been released a long time ago. NYPD might have it but they got shut down.

Op is v&.

Attached: 1550878687778.jpg (960x960, 85K)

its from some instagram account with a photo from comet with 2 girls laying on the table & then everyone started pretending it was some big hardy boys mystery involving Hillary Clinton. now its a big marble hornet ARG

But there was also testimony at a senate hearing about frazzledrip from the google ceo. How come they can watch it but we cant?

whAT

Attached: 18115_505384546148451_576216155_n-1.png (640x960, 412K)

Nah bro still here

The tavistock institutes internal servers

It's a video of Hilary and huma draining all the blood out of a little girl from a knife wound into a container and then getting blood transfusions with the surgeon present so I doubt that's a screencap from frazzled rip. It's supposed to be up close and personal not security cam footage. There's also a clip on worldcorpo net that's supposedly from a video of them cutting a kids face off. You can hear him screaming and asking "what did you do to my face" and at least one person locking him by imitating his screams while he is screamung. So it could be real especially if the alleged worldcorpo podesta vid is real

I wanna see the video!

Attached: xq5i2.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Sasha lord is a pedo

if I remember correctly, it was some perm headed omegajew asking the google CEO about it. likely an obfuscation attempt rather than a real video imo

Fucking checked my dude. Revolution is near.

I wanna see the video still

Attached: 576cb32f05aae_louisette.jpg (868x600, 71K)

big time

Attached: tumblr_oer66pFTXw1qdp00ro1_1280.jpg (750x869, 195K)

Attached: 3453453453.jpg (225x225, 7K)

there has to be something to this pizzagate shit, far too much coincidence

*mocking
Search missing Hilary Clinton snuff film on worldcorpo that should bring up a video that has the worldcorpo clip in it. You can't see the victims or perpetrators in it only a bathtub full of bloody water and blood splattered on the edge of it. Hopefully it's fake but the screaming certainly sounds real

You sound crazy

I have a friend who lives in Marfa. just from photos of that place it reminds me of some David Lynch/Larry Clark twilight zone

it's just close enough to keep autists distracted and just far enough from the truth to keep anyone important out of jail. exactly as (((they))) want it to be.

She worked in high security correction for juvenile girls now books pedo themed bands... sick bitch. She's also obsessed with the girl scouts

*Search for that on YouTube I mean, not world corpo. There's also a fork on a plate with something nasty on the fork in that video. Honestly looks like it could be bits and of a pineal gland. Supposedly the face removal is to expose the upper sinus in the face so they can easily dig through it into the brain to extract the pineal gland

tony........

Attached: 1547763409603.png (371x319, 161K)

Maybe sometimes art is just art

she's probably one of many that were abused from the start. never had a chance. it's like a disease. the problem seems out of hand at this point.
when did you come to terms with 0 arrests?

the natural path for avant garde artists is pedophilia and satanic shit. I dont know why it happens, but it happens

Attached: md22487975320.jpg (300x245, 7K)

Satanic art is the most edgy art because it can summon demons lol

shit is sick

Those fucking beads...

Attached: inter.png (550x422, 160K)

what kind of potato was this filmed with