Boyfriend is a r9k autist

My boyfriend does a lot of really nice things for me, like make me food and tea, and also tolerate the fact that I'm currently a neet and have a fucked up sleep schedule where I sleep all day. I probably have depression and used to cry a lot, but it's tapered off and now I just feel dead inside. However, whenever I want his comfort or attention, he gets really mad at me and starts acting like an asshole. He ignores me or tells me how he doesn't want to deal with it, and that he needs alcohol and weed in order to do so. He tells me this is because he has little ability to empathize. This makes me cry, and then makes him begrudgingly comfort me, and the next day he's afraid I'm going to cry again, which makes me cry, and the cycle continues.

I feel guilty because I feel like I deserve his rage since he's good to me otherwise, even though I would trade his favors to me for him telling me he's too lazy to do anything nice, except for when I'm sad, which is when I would appreciate him tolerating me.

It really really hurts the way he reacts to me being sad. It make me want to die even more, and I just feel lost and broken and unwanted. I want to leave him and our home and go to my parents' house, but whenever I do, I miss him. It hurts either way, whether we are together or not.

I don't know how people normally deal with comforting their partners, so I don't know if I'm expecting too much.

Attached: asshole.jpg (450x299, 24K)

Is autistic or something? Give him a blowjob or whatever.

Where does the r9k part come into this? Robots don’t have gfs

He used to be on r9k all of the time, and he thinks his ability to understand feelings and relate to people is just as bad as that of the people there now.

You want to talk? I can give you my discord if you want. That just sounds toxic and like he does care about "having a gf" more than about you
t. femanon

gee retard they poisoned the well move on

Attached: 1539382493511.jpg (512x512, 12K)

That's weird OP! My fiance used to browse r9k a lot but comforts me all the time, shows me tons of affection, and doesn't drink or do drugs. It's almost like your BF is just a shitty person and you should probably break up with him or something... You sound like you're not really a catch yourself, though. Maybe get your shit a little more together before you try to lay that baggage on other people, especially other mentally ill people.

Also, if you don't want to go the break up route, how are you actually showing him that you're sad? If it's explosive "Help honey, I want to kill myself" or "I need a hug and a little talk", there's a big difference in the sort of reaction you'd get from anyone. Having a depressed partner is hard for the other party too.

Sorry, I don't have discord. I don't think he cares about having a girlfriend, and I think he does care about me, but it's hard when this caring is not enough.
He was depressed before me, and I helped him go through that depression. I comforted him and was there for him. I used to be a catch with a promising career, until I temporarily dropped out of college and started thinking about changing my major. Now that I'm going through this hard time, he can't show me the same support.

It sounds like you are a lazy piece of shit, being a neet and all that. Why would he indulge your pity party? I'm surprised he puts up with you seeing how you are acting like a parasite, using up his material and emotional resources.

Because when he was depressed, more of an alcoholic, a neet, and living with his mom, I put up with him.

Then it's your fault for entering a relationship with a broken person and expecting from that person healthy behaviours. I don't know what did you expect or why your standards are that low (are you obese or were you molested as a child?), but don't expect serious support from this guy.

Some people just don't have the emotional capacity to do that and there's not much you can do. People don't owe you shit in life unless there's some legal agreement. Like I said, all you can do is try to make yourself feel better by distracting yourself, bettering your situation, and trudging through this shitty period in life, then finding someone who cares about you or trying to do it while sticking through this relationship, knowing that it's emotionally empty.

Holy shit you're so fucking needy get over yourself

Wow, you're such a great help

You both need an intense amount of mental health treatment. You both need psychiatrists, not significant others. Nothing in your relationship will work so long as the both of you remain this incredibly unstable.

>t. Robot larping as a woman dating a robot

How does this have anything to do with r9k
Seems like you're just extremely needy and don't give much back

What am I supposed to give back? I give all of my emotional support when the situations are reversed. I can't contribute financially personally (because I'm still in school, and yes I only dropped out temporarily), but I get as much help from my parents to make it easier on him

They are people who work and study at the same time. No excuse, especially since you do nothing at the moment.

I know, I'm pathetic, but is financially the way people are supposed to give back?

You have no life of your own
That's not healthy for a relationship

Dump him if he can't extend to you the same support you extended to him.

Among other things, yes. You can't seriously expect him to sustain you financially and happily act as your emotional tampon on top of that. Get your shit together. He sounds like a troubled individual himself and you sound spoiled. You expect way too much from him.