Be Joe Biden

>be Joe Biden
>be at first debate
>Kamala Harris has won the right to open
>"Joe Biden should not be president because he is a straight white cis-male

What do?

Attached: joe-biden-debate.jpg (789x460, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZvypFPscP8
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=M4U5qkBk9mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>straight white cis-male
"Any review of my actions would show that I am not heterosexual. You think you're hot shit, don'cha!?!"

Capitalize on it and redpill more white moderates of course.

That's Pedosta. Biden loves girls, though a bit on the younger side

Look for some children to grope and kiss

>my ancestory test has confirmed that i am, in fact, 1/1023 native american

Joe looks over at her “hehe, today I was on the d train, you know the one that goes through mid town where you can smell donuts and coffee *audience giggles and nods in agreement* and I thought I really want to try and make changes to this country. It doesn’t matter what you are or where you came from but let’s get together to make this country the greatest it can be. *everyone stands up and applauds*. JOE JOE JOE!!!

kamala is more of a leader than pedo biden is

Lol

> I'm Joe Biden
> I'm a pedophile
> The most oppressed minority

wins over liberals land slide

Checkmate

He can just say he's a transblack transsexual multiply disabled hyperfag and they'd have to believe him.

>what do?
Cry and say I miss my wife and son.

>leader
more like a swallower

But there are people who think preying on kids is just another color in the LGBTQQIIAP+ rainbow.

>"Joe Biden should not be president because he is a straight white cis-male
>What do?
"Suck my dick nigger"
*mic drop*

Have elections always been this FUN?

I feel like 2016 was just a small skirmish compared to the meme wars 2020 will bring

Attached: 1340410566405.gif (480x270, 363K)

Joe Biden sure to get all the Jewish donors then.

Attached: 1491368160626.jpg (500x323, 42K)

Biden would trot out his black muslim tranny BF and announced he is coming out and bring a rabbi on stage and propose and wed his BF right there after converting to Islam

>Kamala REKT and drops out as gay muslim wed to a tranny gets more identity points than a black woman

yeah well ANYONE would be better than THIS clown...

Attached: AOC_demotivational.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

At least one straight white male candidate is going to orchestrate a "leak" of pics of them sucking black cock. They will hold a press conference and say they have always been bisexual, and the wife has always known and been supportive of their preference. This allows them to shed their straightwhitemale privilege and claim victim status as an oppressed, closeted bisexual with a preference for BBC who had their privacy invaded by the press. Joe and Bernie are the two most likely to utilize this tactic. Joe has probably already wrapped the photo shoot and is sitting on the pics waiting for the right moment, probably between democratic debates.

Only screencap this if you want to smugpost when it happens.

Attached: booger.gif (500x375, 426K)

Fuck Joe Biden and his dead son.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZvypFPscP8

Grab her by the pussy

Start with
"I was going to say you shouldn't be president due to your rubbish policies and lack of experience but seeing that you have nothing to attack me for apart from my race and sex I'll add that your racism and sexist attitude qualify you to be the next trump".

Nah, they were always super boring controlled OPs shit shows on who sucked more Jew cock. You could see the dry cum all over Obama's and Romney's mouth for weeks after their debates when the question of Israel popped up.

I expect a shitshow of controlled op this year too. All it takes is one wild card to make the whole sham look really crazy. Trump did it in his own way and managed to sweep it all up. I don't expect it happening this time around as the jews have a much bigger gun to the back of the democrat party's head. Watch carefully if Tulsi or Yang really start poking some serious holes in jewish logic and rhetoric. I fully expect Yang to finally break the barrier of whites as an oppressed class is a topic of interest shifting the overton window away from jew dominance.

Will you fuck off retard shill. I know you are just trying to shift the debate. She can't even run for president this is a none issue unless you are fucking retarded in which you deserved to be eugenics by a fucking bullet.

concede publicly, behind closed doors ask to be SoS in exchange for supporting her

Nah doubt it. People can virtue signal all they want about fags but the reality is the majority of people still find them disgusting on an instinctive level, and that's not even including the huge STD problem and rampant meth use.

>My open pedophilia makes me a brave first step in the direction of tolerance
>The lgbtp community will not be discriminated against any longer under my administration
>Furthermore, my fem nature and taking dick from president and first lady obamas makes me an honorary trans woman

U-u-uuh, well I've done a lot of good things for black people, I want to give slave r-r-reparations to all my coloured friends will testify about how much I've done for PoC and my favourite food is hot s-sauce, I'm n-not racist OKAY! I'm not like all the other racist white men out there because I'm an ally, fuck Drumpf!

I'm not saying they'll do it to pander to the average voter. They'll do it to pander to the lords of intersectional identity who rule the democrap party. Kamala can check two boxes (black, female) so she is the current front runner to take the nomination. She has no legislative achievements, no professional achievements, and her record as a prosecutor is more of a liability than a virtue to democrats but they'll still push her because she is black and female and can call other people "straight white male", which to democrats is the modern day equivalent of "nigger". If Bernie or Joe want to beat her (again, not with the average voter but with the king-makers at the top of the party) they'll need to shed their "privilege". Bernie may be too much of an idealist to go that route, but if a trusted advisor told Joe B. that it would help his chances at being president if he induced a gay sex "scandal" he would be sucking cock by the end of the meeting. Joe looks like a guy that would do anything without hesitation, no matter how degrading or disgusting, if he thought it would gain him more power.

>Biden would do xyz
nah sorry, dude was a senator for forever and vp for 8 years. he's politically savvy enough not to build a foundation on sand by doing something that retarded, and there's the fact that he doesn't need to because unlike the dumber, blacker Hillary, Rubio v2, he has experience he can point to

"Kamala Harris should not be president because she is a half poo/half nigger habitual lying drug abusing post menopausal dried up cunt. pbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttt."

Confess that he’s a weekend crossdresser and is wearing his favorite panties to help him win the debate.

Attached: 6B0FC355-D0D3-451C-9295-77788E664DF8.gif (220x265, 67K)

>What do?
Wait for them both to finish talking and then start telling the truth about actual issues people care about, like healthcare, and climate change, and wealth inequality

Attached: 4BCDF125-FDF9-4D71-8F80-859B4B0A4116.jpg (980x551, 79K)

what is he running on?
Kamala is running on free shit for nogs
Elizabeth Warren is running on free shit for nogs and redskins
Andrew Yang and Bernie are running on free shit for everybody
how's Creepy Joe planning to get votes?

Biden is pure evil.

I think you're still underestimating the significance of the Dems pushing intersectional identity politics as their guiding light for years. It will be difficult or impossible at this point to bring the party back to it's roots catering to the working middle class now that they've spent years using "white" as pejorative and demanding always-higher taxes to support social services. By becoming the party of welfare and immigration they've created a golem and I doubt they would have the courage to confront and eliminate that problem. It's easier at this point to just attach yourself to a minority group. Hence, Hillary carries hotsauce, Kamala loves Tupac, an Texan with an Irish last name decides to go by Beto instead of his given name Robert, the list goes on. Joe is the epitome of career politician. He's basically Will Ferrel's character in that campaign comedy, willing to do anything no matter how absurd if he thinks it will please the right people.

Joe "its not a crime if they don't tattle" Biden

I'm aware. I honestly don't think Biden even gets in.
>he's basically will ferrel's character
nah that's your projection based on the fact that he does make retarded gaffes from time to time. doing what you're suggesting isn't a gaffe, its a legacy and pride destroying move that he wouldn't do in a million years

youtube.com/watch?v=M4U5qkBk9mE
tactic straight out of Curb

Maybe you're right about Biden and concerns for his legacy. I guess I'm just convinced that it would work, not necessarily that someone will do it, but if a tactic has a high probability of success then it's only a matter of time until someone uses it. Victimhood is a currency in politics now. Jussie Smollet did his hoax so he could get a pay raise.

>He still can't accept that she was making her escape

Who's gay meme is that?