Im gay and just want other gay people to stop being so fucking faggy and anethetical to western values...

Im gay and just want other gay people to stop being so fucking faggy and anethetical to western values. I dont want to twerk like a sex craved fiend at some stupid pride rally. I dont want to dress in drag. I just want to be a respectable man that happens to be attracted to the same sex. I fucking hate the lgbt community so much. Why are they like this....

Attached: 5755BF3B-F1F0-467C-91B9-596DB8DE8C56.jpg (253x214, 11K)

Sorry Alan Turing but the before times have long since passed. It is now CURRENT YEAR and your sexuality defines your entire personality and purchasing options along with choice of career and political opinions.

Its a sad fuckin world user and you hit the nail on the head right there.

Be the change u want to see in the world, gay user. 100% tho, I can't respect anyone that lets any sort of group affiliation, be it race, religion, sex, or sexuality, define who they are entirely as an individual. It's degenerate

Why are you gay

Thank you for the incouragement, user. I will be the change I want to see. You guys have already red pilled me on the corruption of the left wing and kikery if the world. I will use the skills you all have given me to drive the faggots back to the depths of hell.

I look at boobs and pussy and get no boner. Nothin. No sexual impulse from that. I like dudes asses and dicks. Pretty much it haha

>I fucking hate the lgbt community so much. Why are they like this....

Because being homosexual isn't normal; homosexuality is the byproduct of an environmental - and possibly biological - disturbance.

Homosexuals are far more likely to have experienced sexual abuse as a child, divorced parents, drug abuse, single mothers, abusive parents etc. This will create a depraved individual who will seak degenerate lifestyles to escape their inner turmoil.

You're not dealing with normal people, you are dealing with people have undergone extreme traumatic abuse and life choices, who then seek self-destructive lifestyles as a result of this. Homosexuality is not like having different hair colours or heights, it is not an entirely innate feature of human beings; a complex behaviour formed from chaos.

Even if thats true, I just want to marry a respectable man and create a life with him. Have a house and a plot o land. I wish more gay people were like this instead of twerking there disgusting left wing nonsense in front of our faces.

You're essentially asking:

>why can't heroin addicts just get a plot of land and get married and be normal

Homosexuality is a dysfunctional behaviour, and a sign of other issues (unless biological indications are proven). You can't expect people who were sexualized as children to suddenly turn their abuse into a normal lifestyle.

How anyone could stare at a hairy muscley fat arse and get aroused is beyond me. Tits are nice and soft and yum (except pancake tits) and vaginas are for sticking your dick into, you don't need to look at it.

>Im gay
HUEUEHUHEUHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Stop being a faggot.
Try harder. Rub one out while looking at girls. Learning to un-like things is extremely difficult, but acquiring new tastes is easy.

Ive tried. Doesn’t work like that

i know heroin addicts who've done exactly this though. having a piece of property you can look after and a family to take care of fills in the downtime people use to do heroin in.

I wasn’t sexualized as a child. Ive always known that I like dick. It is not the same as being a heroin addict ya moron.

It does I was gay but now I'm not one day I was just like wow wieners are gross

I’m not ashamed of being gay. So I’m not gonna try to change it. It isn’t something immoral. It’s just an amoral product of nature. I just hate gay culture. It sickens me when these faggots bring kids to their insane twerking pride fests.

Try HARDER.

Yes it is immoral you faggot. You throw away the legacy of a thousand thousand fathers.

lmao low self esteem swamp butt detected

One reason I don't like becoming friends with a lotta gays (my wife was in show business), the more comfortable they get with you the more annoying they become.
Really makes you think.

kill yourself faggot

STFU!!!

Why do you even feel any connection to LGBT community anyway? I'm gay too, but I just ignore and reject them. Are you outted and feel others associate you with other degenerates? I'm in the closet so it's pretty easy to not be associated with them.

Why do most of you act like women and lesbians act like men?

>claims to not want to undermine our values/society
>I want to marry a guy

Ok you're full of shit. If you want to be gay, be gay. Marriage is for us though.

I was ready to believe you before this btw. I can understand if you just happen to be gay, but don't try to take ANYTHING from us without expecting us to reject you.

Faggots get the rope.
Pro tip, tie a garden hose around a door knob and get on with it.

Attached: 3E40D7C3-CFD6-496A-AB36-345B13795CA6.png (453x500, 80K)

>because I said so

user has self-importance issues.

I don't care if you're Gay. Be gay as hell. Just buy an AR-15 and hit up a Pride Parade. Kill 5 guys on a float and your sins are forgiven.

I'm sorry fagget but once you decided to pound the forbidden poop fruit that's the same hour you signed up for the JEW SUBVERSION TEAM. Jews are your masters now, You do as they say.

Attached: DSC03766.jpg (1600x900, 298K)

Yep.
The right could finally tip the scales for the win if they just accepted masc gays. Masc gays aren't going to go pedo on your kids unless your kid is a 6'5" lumberjack and they don't want any special attention any more than any other man. Masc gays just want a sex partner who can put up a fight.

Marriage isn’t really that big of a deal. Two dudes marrying isn’t going to destroy marriage.

How can you get out the message that they dont have to be such faggots? Like to the ones you hate. If you as a gay man stood up and told other gays to quit acting like fucking fags would they listen?

You haven't reached the malignant stage of your spiritual cancer.
They have.
Repent.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)