Why is the white man obsessed with Asian women?

Attached: chink lover.jpg (609x960, 74K)

tendency for subservience

shes fucking hot

They love you long time

There is nothing greater than wet Asian pussy.

You mean manlets

they tend to be more traditional than white american girls
best white girl you can currently get is a "country girl", as the ones from urban areas are trash.

>shes fucking hot

Yeah, but she didn't have to bring her mother.

A white guy raising another Asian mans seed. That is really gay. Kid is not mixed at all.

womp womp

Because white women are gutter trash nigger lovers.

They so hawney they love you too much.

Why are Asian women obsessed with white men?

Attached: 1526270446588.jpg (611x759, 100K)

Why do you feel the need to use females to make a post ? Sexist cunt, what is it like being so wek you think its ok using females in such a way , literally hiding behind them.

Oh look what i found

Conquering people is in my genes, literally. Be it chinks, niggers, or whoever is standing on their shore, marveling at the engineering of my people as we make landing, I am programmed to rule with my cock and natural law supports me.

Want proof? Look around and witness all who worship western culture.

It's a white person thing. You may never understand and that's OK. I will be a merciful ruler.

Maybe because their children could excel at maths and be less prone to become vegans or develop white guilt.What Asian countries have opened their doors to African mass migration?

>Sexist cunt
Bitter roastie confirmed. Show us your piss flaps and mulatto children.

>better looking
>better attitude
>make more money
>don't have drug or drinking problems
>tighter pussies

I want to lick that loli's dirty smelly sweaty feet.

>>beter looking

Fuck off chink and go back to China

Attached: Heritage To Toilet.png (965x1250, 40K)

This is how China wins.

>that new milk truck weightlifting asian hottie
Have you seen her? literally an asian amazon. Her tits are actually getting bigger the more she lifts.
I need to get an asian girl.

Oh boy. Here we go.

Attached: 1550960243407m.jpg (441x1024, 88K)

Yes there is. A blowjob from a latina. Asian are terrible in bed.

Shut up texas.

This is actually true. Lots of talk of white men with yellow fever but hardly anyone talks about asian women with White fever. Can’t critique female sexual decisions I guess.

I think it's because they explicitly like white men for being white. So white men feel comfortable with them as they know that being themselves is an automatic plus. I imagine a white man around asian women feels like a male model around all women, they are wanted for their natural physical features.

Because Asian women are superior?

Nah it's just anti white male. If your with a black girl they say you have some racist fetish, a Asian your either a incel or a fetishist.

no one talks about all the thirsty virgin dudes with white wamen fever.
90% of the shit posting on here is some mysterymeat faggot frustrated about the white wamen.

100% this no one says anything about any other person but white guys preferences.
Some sjw faggot actually made a short film painting guys who liked asian women as white supremacists.

Go to any racist Twitter e-thots replies and they're all mystery meat with anime avis. The e-thot is explicitly racist, but the mystery meat doesnt care, they orbit even harder and LARP faster.

Oof

Attached: image.jpg (307x650, 26K)

It's a culture bring manufactured by jews, naturally. They hate white people. They hate authority. They hate anyone and anything that stands in the way of them exploiting the goyim.

I'll never understand how so-called woke redpilled jews, Ben Shapiro for example, fail to touch on the anti white trending going on, and who is constructing this racist, and yes it is racism.

My only explanation is that ALL jews are culpable. There are no innocent jews. Just like there are no poor, homeless, or suffering jews, they are all in on this.

Call me a conspiritard, but I challenge anyone on Jow Forums to find me concrete examples of today's jew actually not complicit with this agenda to destroy white people.

soft body>hard body

Attached: 41bb5792ad259c58413250d498fea4b8.jpg (500x1024, 70K)

They taste amazing and smell even better

What?
Asians are subhuman and I have a white wife.

Only betas who can’t deal with white women go there, the result will be genetically inferior children.

White + White is and always will be the best genetic combination.

He's got a long arm

Nowt like proving my point with your reply is there shill, trying to lower mens and womens opinions of each other is a little desperate dont you think ? Why would anybody want to do such a thing ?

Petite and feminine.
Also always look young.

Jap chicks fuck like rabbits. They're real quiet though except for the squeak like noises they make

No. Giant roiding juiceheads prefer Asians just like nerdy stemlords. It's an all around trend.

rape

>I have to put up with a rebellious, stupid and entitled cunt, to prove I'm a man

Sounds like you've been cucked. Go breastfeed your wife's son, soiboi. Your reward for defending blown out roast beef will be a nasty divorce and getting to see your kids fuck niggers because your wife thinks white men are weak.

You led her to that conclusion, because you put her on a pedestal over the color of her skin. Literally nigger brain-tier.

lol
Australia is a Chinese colony taken over economically.
>muh whitness
Enjoy being a slave to those you consider subhuman.

>r
>a
>r
>e

Theyre hot and supportive

That is the phonotype that is still going to get carded at age 45. Fucking hot

Because white women are garbage.

Don't forget to vote Andrew Yang to provide a future and a healthy sense of self-identity to your Hapa son.

Why are flips the most powerful race on earth?

My wife is Asian. She's terrific, but I don't see her best qualities as uniquely or even particularly Asian.

gotta get a gook

Not really. Had she been another race, hopefully I'd have had the good sense to marry her.

>TIL japanese women are more likely to marry white guys than japanese

They negotiate with their pelvis

Its asian women who are obsessed. Men will fuck anything that let's them for the most part.

Also this gets overlooked quite a bit.

Women are seen as useless in asian culture.
It's so bad that here in canada, if an asian person is pregnant and they're pretty new to canada. They wont let them k ow ehat sex the child is out of fear they will abort the baby if it is a girl.

Asian girls get treated like shit by their men and in their societies.

They all want out. They all hate asian men. But asian men are too fucking stupid to see it so they whine about white me wanting asian girls to satisfy their hurt feefees.

I concur with this analysis. Now we just need a solution, preferably an ultimate solution.

Then I am thankful for the plot. They are about to unleash a generation of sociopathic cutie3.14 hapas onto regular societies. The entertainment will be great.

I am obsessed with kicking asian cunts out of my country does that count?
Insect slits are the least loyal race of women, disgusting.

Social media full of asian babes lusting after white men. Especially koreans.

cook, clean, stay youthful until right about when your dick will stop working anyway, are redpilled af... hapa master race yada yada

marines always get stationed in korea and Okinawa and Hawaii and they fuck everything in proximity- this particular marine is lucky he knocked up this lean mean trophy wife and not that 400 lb samoan he plowed after the pohakuloa training area ftx

the damn flip mafia... fuckers are everywhere

Looks good, great legs, stays slim, great pussy, easy to get along with, loves to please her husband, and it’s the way it should be.

Most white and black women are trash or want to be super high end. It’s ridiculous.

Asian women tend to offer a little class by nature and also make a mean rice bowl.

our women have betrayed us

better question is: why are niggers obsessed with white woman? Do they finally realise "whiteys" are the far superior race?

and why do niggers obsess over being mistreated and ridiculed in years they were never born?

Men like women that are less masculine than themselves. Really weak beta males like IT guys and Pol posters are naturally attracted to Asian women

the white man is a fool, he swaps wives and lets his girls cheat, he cannot control white women and they don't want him anyhow so they are resorting to Asians who are stupid in their own way believing the white man is some status symbol for them to hitch their wagon on.

Attached: 5842c3695f44f7754aee8d4d3ef43e8d.jpg (236x240, 14K)

asian women foster the idea that they're thirsty for honkey dick because they know that Jimmy is financially stable, meek, and won't do shit about getting cucked thanks to marriage trap/inherent white pussiness. wake up and smell Tokyo Roses.

more like white women don't want you anymore so you have to resort to going after asians who think you still hold some kind of social status

Attached: 1543568150666.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

the heritage of being albino Indians? LOL

Attached: albinoIndiansLOLareU.jpg (634x482, 102K)

>caring what women want

you're either a burnt roastie or a cuckold

>bruh ayy lmao f a m l i t we wuz kangs n shieeet
fuck off, nigger

Absolute bullshit, do you realise how pathetic that sounds ?

its kinda accurate though, feminism, globalism rejection of traditional etc.

haha who said anything about kangz? But I can see where you're coming from and what you're feeling.

Read and question

Attached: 1472202516537.jpg (736x360, 49K)

It's actually the other way around. Asian women have the highest rates for marrying outside of their race.

You have to go to your yellow cunts country, race traitor.

Yeah I don't think they needed your help in sports and entertainment kike they probably did that on their own

Look how cute that kid came out.

Oh yeah which group of men on this earth aren't total fools at this point? Curious at what your answer will be. I always think it's funny when someone thinks they are made of finer clay than the rest of humanity.

>on their own
>every famous black person you have ever heard of is surrounded by jews

Naive fool or a jew, which are you?

I'm holding out for a qt3.14 Japanese woman with glasses and unshaved armpits.

Attached: 2cf60cc2.jpg (768x1115, 129K)

Kek what kind of dumb shit is this? Asian dudes are all of those criteria plus more.

Please post her panties

Whatever he is feeling is way better than the butt hurt that you are sitting on.

Some theorize that it's due to the traditionalist values most Asians hold. That and Asian women are smarter, more financially well off, and better hard workers than the western women. They also view modern day liberalism and feminism as toxic. Well, atleast that's my reason why I favor Asians.

If you want to know the real truth its because asian women have evolved to be extemely naughty and sexy.
There has been an entire dom seductress culture since ancient times in the region. With asian women ruling society behind the curtains.
So baring in mind they are extremely kinky they find sex with white men to be very arousing.
Since white men are "evil" handsome and dominating all in one. Blame asiancels continually calling the white man evil. Asian women like that, they get their dom kink too by cucking asian boys. Which is ancient asian tradition.

Because it's low hanging fruit

We have a long history together.

t. seething kike

t. Thailand sex tourist

Honestly thank God for immigration because without it beta men would be forced to marry fat white women instead of hot Asian farmhands

they're impervious to feminism and getting fat. ABC's are a different story.

asian dudes in western countries run gas stations and sell diced cat. already amenable to bug's life, not useful for getting foot in door.

Refering to north east asian culture.

Where's your asian girl?

Have you been to Asia? Not much difference over there either. It's funny that threads like these attract such anti-white incels.