Why Won't Jow Forums Vote for Chang?

He is a 2020 president candidate who wants to give you free money

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-000355_Chrome.jpg (719x904, 278K)

Chinese spy

Ricardo Anaya Chink version.

I will, it would enough supplement for my income to save money and maybe go on vacation sometimes

Free money doesn’t exist, where is it coming from

Assets seized from trillionaire kikes after the fed audit

$1000 isn't shit

I get $800 NEETbux
$200 food stamps
and $600 in section 8 apartment

wtf is this chink talking about? I would have less money than now

Stop watching Tucker, Bill

Attached: 20190221_202551.jpg (1256x720, 524K)

>$1000 isn't shit
That's a start, Phil

My autism doesn't see the similarly

Attached: andrew-yang-for-president-2020-04.jpg (1000x525, 81K)

This is why a technocratic nationalistic democracy is the only way out.

Under his program you'd be granted $200 per month since you are getting $800 already

Would you let a Chang to be your leader, Joe?

Because his stupid gibs plan isn't financially sustainable and because he's a gun grabbing liberal faggot.

hasn't he and everyone learned by now that just because you're President doesn't mean you'll be able to follow up on any of your promises. The same way Trump can't build a fucking simple wall because of Senate/Congress and everyone else around him. Unless next President declares himself a dictator, executes everyone in Senate and Congress, nothing will change!

Well, what about the national emergency

There are still 'gotchas'. I pray Trump declares Emergencies to fulfill all of his promises bypassing Senate/Congress.

Stop shilling this chicom agent you fucking faggot!

because i'm not a nigger and i refuse to be made a nigger. to any yang gang fags why do you want any more government involvement in your life? why do you wanna be voting democrat for the next couple decades? yang is no friend to the whites. he wants to make us niggers plane and simple.

Jow Forums said Asians hate Niggers, it is in theirs genes

Attached: Jsnip4thegodofCRYPTOGODpic.jpg (974x759, 110K)

Chinese people scare me. they all look like they would eat you given the opportunity and lack of witnesses

Attached: 1524706912975.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Because chinks are soulless insects and communism is gay