Bohemian Grove meeting is lacking diversity

The annual meeting at Bohemian Grove is attended by some of the most powerful influential people in the world. Including many US presidents. There they worship moloch perform a child sacrifice ritual, and plot against humanity, but there is one bigger issue.......its all white men.

Let's change that

Attached: bohemian_grove.jpg (402x263, 24K)

oh boy

Well they did let that Uncle Tom Collin Powell in. I'm sure he sucked plenty of white waiters cocks there while watching burning child effigies and chanting about weaving spiders.

I'm still hoping my employeer requests me for working this event. Some of my brothers have worked it and wowey the stories I have heard. John Bolton is a warmongering real piece of shit fyi.
Won't be recording it even if I get the call though, I like Jow Forums but you anons aren't worth getting an heroed over.

Stories will have to suffice

whats the plan op?

its the niggers!

Attached: oyvey.jpg (754x568, 80K)

TELL STORYYS

About a week before the meeting make a hashtag on Twitter. Maybe something like #BohemianGroveForAll. Idk. Maybe you guys can throw in some ideas

>John Bolton is a warmongering real piece of shit fyi.

noooooooooooo you don't say...

Attached: putz.jpg (350x350, 11K)

>
>

bump n kek

Attached: 0db73a0ea4c9e31c86fc0bedd6a11e6cdf9a70b8f78bc3d80904e530c01d4201.jpg (255x255, 15K)

>only white men go.

You are funny

Attached: C9D2F740-BD66-466E-B484-080D39A1B4BB.jpg (615x615, 100K)

I thought that place burned recently in one of the California fires

Ok I'll type but I've never worked it, this is all from 2nd hand sources. I'm just relaying what I've heard.

Its in the woods outside SF obviously and highly secure with heavily armed security and IR cameras everywhere. They need to hire outside contractors to run the show. I never heard jack about the occult side of the event. but I did hear about John Bolton giving a speech about how diplomacy in the mideast is against the real objectives for the American government. This would have been in 2017.
I like my job because I occasionally get to hear elites giving up their game plans while I'm in the room, I'm just some random pleb to them so they don't give a shit.

I like the cut of your jib

lets all break in mid child sacrifice hahahah

#GroveSoWhite

What kind of job do you have?

I'd rather not spell it out

the one "black" guy... as apposed to all the rest being white fucking retard.

> wowey the stories I have heard
> bolton gave a pro-war speech