Why haven't you taken the ultimate pill? The Greenpill?

Why haven't you taken the ultimate pill? The Greenpill?

Attached: 20180103_130017.png (316x408, 101K)

There is no God other than Jesus and he was his own messenger. Repent. For the end is nigh.

Enjoy your no alcohol and adult circumcision life style.

enjoy living in fear of your sex slaves and surrounding yourself with jamals.

We conquered the globe under the banner of Christ. How can your pedo goat-fucking prophet compete?

Attached: 1548380973087.jpg (502x414, 77K)

Islam is doing a real real bad job marketing itself to the world. You were cooler when the orientalists made you look exotic. In the information age however you've humiliated yourselves beyond belief

Hey Haji I dont care if you sand niggers do your own thing but leave us whites alone we dont care

He's not a sand nigger, paki's are aryans

>the paki rape gangs in rotherham were aryan breh

Attached: 1549083728165.jpg (750x551, 69K)

There was no rape gang. It was all consensual.

because I don't like the idea of devolving into a goat fucker.

Eat pig and die.

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

[Quran 4:171]

Are we going to establish The Islamic Emirate Paki brother?

Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?

[Quran 45:23]

>Enlightenment
>Anything but Anti Christianity

And yet its the religion with the most converts. Really makes you think.

Wallahi

Btw how is Imran Khan doing as president?

I always knew the Indians were better thank Pakis for some reason. Thanks for demonstrating what I couldn't quite put words to.

If Islam is the answer, why are the Jews so hellbent on importing them into the west?

Attached: thinkin'.gif (300x300, 892K)

> that flag
> muh Jesus

Holy shit you’re retarded.

People are leaving religion in massive drones. Conversion to Islam is negligible, S. Asian and African muslims are breeding like rats though.

>Indians were better thank Pakis
They're equal but different.

A literally explosive version of India and still a bigger shithole than here even here! And this faggot is talking about greenpills. Kys and go suck cyrpto jew cock, aren't you busy supplying Israel with nukes?

One is objectively better.
The one not talking about some sort of 'greenpill' nonsense