A prostitute I've been seeing about once a month for the last year just told me she loves me

A prostitute I've been seeing about once a month for the last year just told me she loves me

Of course, I panicked and awkwardly shuffled out the door as she said it, avoiding any discussion.

I've always used a fake name and a disposable mobile number with her. She doesn't even know what town I live in or my car registration plate. Do I just ignore her and cut all contact, or should I actually consider seeing her again to try and talk about things?

Attached: 4959893_2[1].jpg (1066x1600, 151K)

>Do I just ignore her and cut all contact
yes. dont be a fool, prostitutes are prostitutes for a reason. i bet the next call/text you get from her says shes pregnant and shes 1000% sure its yours

Burn the phone, change your plates just to be safe, and never mention anything about her to anybody, ever. Seriously though shes a prostitute shes probably just faking it to get more money out of you don't fall for it

Prostitutes are people too, and if she loves you and you actually care for her, then you should lead her out of prostitution as soon as possible. I know a lot of asshurt guys here might not like the thought of helping a women through a symbiotic relationship (you date her, keep her out of a life of being a whore , you get a somewhat loyal relationship by virtue of your power over her)

Justinian I also made a prostitute wife and both of them are immotalized as the greatest couple in history. Don't reject her, get to know her even more and she if she is worth redeeming through some kind of legit relationship.

Wrong. I agree with the tenants of your ideas, however OP from what little he has said clearly does not love this woman at all. She is a whore who is trying to use him for her own gain. It's really fucking obvious.
Get out OP. Do as these anons say.

His odds of having a lasting relationship with a prostitute are retardedly low. Get out of here with that love conquers all bullshit. She's probably just trying to catfish OP for more money because she thinks he's a sucker. OP never even mentioned having feelings for her either.

Get a new whore OP.

this is bait

Here are 5 reasons not to fall for that bs

1.Its 100% a scam
2.Who the fuck wants a relationship with a real prostitute ????
3.She is probably already mentally damaged and scared for life
4.There will be w pimp and he will intervene with some "strong arguments"
5.Your child would be the son of a whore lol

Pretty much what I needed to hear, thanks Anons. Good luck to her if she is pregnant and tries to find me from whatever information she has. I'm sure her neighbours would be interested to know what's going on in their nice middle class area if she does cause any trouble. Time to find a new regular girl I guess, shame a good one is so hard to find.

No chance I'd mention it to anyone outside here, even when I'm properly drunk, it's one of those things I'll take to my grave.

I'm not earning enough to give her the same amount of money she's used to without digging into my own lifestyle significantly. She isn't stupid and seems like a nice girl but faces a lot of the same issues as many people a few years younger than me (insecure employment, poor wages, limited career progression, etc.). I just don't feel like we have anything in common and I'll always be wondering if she's only there because I can pay her to be there. Might as well just get a new SIM card and forget about her.

some hardcore got shit here

How would you or OP know that if you can't ask her yourself? There are ways to tell a liar but if she actually wants to be more than just some whore then let her

Then all OP needs to to is be strict. Tell her that he cares for her but that both actors need to act more morally and get away from this kind of lifestyle. OP probably doesn't have the money an abusive, gold digging whore has and even if he did he ought to be intelligent enough to tell when a woman is bullshiting him. Seems like he is just afraid he cares for her back , and vice versa. We all come from somewhere, whores, druggies, degenerates of all kinds. Forigiveness is a sign of true strength.

Bad bait, you roastie

I've been seeing prostitutes for a while. You'd be surprised at the number who seem to be happily married with husbands who know exactly what they do. I actually wouldn't mind dating an ex-prossie, if she was mentally stable, at least the sex would be good.

Also, love does in fact conquer all. It's an innate part of the human character. OP should care for this woman, if she fell into prostitution then it's clear no other man has.

OP doesn't read like a bad person either, perhaps just lonely and desperate for contact like we all can be. There is no reason to not let their relationship grow and to let them both become moral people

If she isn't interested in money, but wants to be with you, some loser with less money that what her usual clients bring in, then what possible Machiavellian motive would she have?

You can't give her the money she needs, so that can't be her motive surely?

Uhhhh it might not be that serious. Sometimes I kiss my dates on the cheek at the end. hug em. and tell em I love them :D

its just some affection. your a good provider for her

>I actually wouldn't mind dating an ex-prossie,
You are just a Cuck, admit it faggot, don't have to lie about that around here

In her defence she claims to not do any drugs and doesn't even smoke. From what I can tell she isn't pimped either and really is independent. If I try hard I can believe she's being genuine.

It just seems like such a big risk to let her know my real name (and therefore where I work and rough income). I know I'm letting my cock rule my brain, but the sex is way better than you'd get with a normal girl.

If I knew she actually meant it I'd be tempted to go for it, but it just seems like a massive risk.

I honestly have no idea what her usual clients earn. Maybe she's just seen a nice guy who she thinks will pay her rent and keep a roof over her head for a few hours a week. I'm still leaning towards cutting off all contact and ignoring any messages from her.

I get where your coming from. I'd love a woman who'd peg me every day and keep me in line. She just isn't like that though. She isn't even my normal type, she's way younger than normal for a start, only in her late 20's, but we do get along ok. "Just not worth it it" is the main thought spinning around my head at the moment though.

Marrying Theodora was one of Justinians greatest mistakes and partially compromised the internal stability of the empire during one of it’s few opportunities for recovery.

>"Oh user, you've just saved me from a life of prostitution! I'm eternally grateful! Did I mention love you a lot? Hahaha"
>"By the way, could you borrow me $1000? :)"

Dude you are insane.

I'm not a woman bashing basement dweller, but OP has ZERO chance of helping this woman.

She's PROSTITUTE. she sells her body to any man that will give her money. This life requires a certain female mind, a broken one, the kind that can never really be fixed.

I'm not saying that the prostitute is beyond help, there is hope she could get out of sex work and start her life over honestly, and live a healthy life. But for OP to wife/gf her, that has about a 0.0% chance of being a good decision.

OP I say cut all ties. Females that do sex work get pretty good at reading men and using them as a means to get what they want. How could you expect her not to do this given her position?

OP if you really feel bad give her a couple grand and a letter pleading with her to get out of sex work. Keeping everything anonymous. Then move on. If this woman really wants a normal healthy life she could get a real job like any sane person does.

Jesus himself married a prostitute. If it is good enough for Jesus then it is certainly good enough for you.

do it OP, it'll be just like pretty woman

OP you were right to do what you did IMO. Without beating a dead horse, a woman does not become a sex worker without knowing how to use her beauty and femininity to seduce and emotionally manipulate men, it's par for the course really. This may be a tactic of what she does to try to literally suck men dry of their cash and lifeforce, I've seen it happen before to countless men with strippers, prostitutes, call girls, cam whores, DO NOT TRUST THESE TYPES OF WOMEN they are trained in the art of manipulation. Ghost the girl and don't look back, the fake name and number was very smart on your part and while I'm not trying to push a lifestyle on you in any way I might suggest trying less risque ways to get women a la tinder or bumble. The bs and baggage that sex workers carry with them may figuratively or even literally kill you and like the first post said, if she sees she can manipulate you into thinking she's in love with you, the next call may be her claiming that she is pregnant and that it's yours, please heed my warning and leave this lifestyle while you have the chance.

It's very easy to think she is manipulating you. But you shouldn't disregard the possibility of her being sincere.

Lots of prostitutes are lonely because they dont have friends so it's easy to get attached to a regular that seems them back to back. You should at least call and talk to her about it. It cant hurt to talk over the phone.

That's absolute heresy.

>8/10 bait

OP here. Just woke up, thanks for the replies Anons. Think I'm going to go with the majority view and just cut all contact, she hasn't texted me or anything yet. Guess I'm going to have to find a new regular now.

Good Man, you made the right call.

This whole thread is bait retard.

>then you should lead her out of prostitution as soon as possible

why would you do that. what have a relationship and then kids with a hooker? What kind of cuck actually would do that. She had thousands of cocks and that's somehow not an issue to liberals and feminists.

Prostitutes fall in love too. Not a full time but had a few good customers when I danced at a club I had sex with and they gave me money. One I fell so deeply in love with (no money exchanged hands after we had sex because I had feelings immediately) and I introduced him to my family and prayed to marry him but in the end he got married to another woman he started dating after we had been seeing each other for almost a year.

See what kind of kinky shit you can get get to do for free. Play her like she is trying to play you