Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Attached: 1544729528690.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1521931563569.png (1958x1014, 732K)

Attached: nigger10.jpg (921x1024, 91K)

>what the fuck is the ROOT?
Right now we're at jews. Help us figure it out!

You will always be fat with a patchy beard and bad skin.

Nigger

Attached: P9Iuko.gif (498x278, 797K)

Nigger

nigger

What does OP do in his own family, community? Oh, he's an "organizer."

Kek

Tldr

nigger

N¡gger

nigger in all fields

Nigger. That is all.

>Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling
So you see nigger that when you cant handle insults and immediately start insult I proceed to ignore you.

Nigger

nigger

I’ve seen this same thread twice in the past week. Stop posting it and fucking kys.

Nigger

Attached: 198778-min.jpg (851x824, 55K)

based 1 post by this id NIGGER

Attached: 190569-min.png (578x494, 117K)

I can't tell what you're blathering about, nigger.

whats life like living in redneckistan?
assuming your hat is where you do your robbin

Attached: 198372-min.png (865x303, 117K)

Attached: 198373-min.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Attached: 198374-min.jpg (1242x1232, 116K)

>backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist
Be that as it may, this place is 100% pure Stockholm Syndrome for shitskins. You will come back, bitch and moan, then come back, bitch and moan, ad infinitum. Even niggers are here forever.

Attached: 198375-min.jpg (960x720, 226K)

Based.

Attached: 198376-min.jpg (800x533, 92K)

Attached: 198378-min.png (629x775, 115K)

>nigger pasta......again......
in all fields

Not this niggershit again mods do your fucking job

Attached: 198379-min.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Lmao at this clown acting like his own race isn't the biggest bunch of homophobes. White people barely care about homos anymore, but black people are so afraid of fags that they don't want to wash their assholes because it might be considered gay.

Attached: 198380-min.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Attached: 198381-min.jpg (1077x1066, 122K)

Attached: 198382-min.png (500x638, 104K)

Attached: 198383-min.jpg (1382x1600, 292K)

Attached: 198777-min.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

nigger

Attached: 198818-min.jpg (861x628, 204K)

Honk honk

Attached: 1549873316587.jpg (867x563, 71K)

Attached: 198820-min.jpg (800x606, 94K)

You made this just to have a collection of niggers so here
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
Nnnigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
*ahem*
Niiiiiiiigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
Nigger
Nigger
And nigger

I don't care about what is best for everyone.

Nigger

It's time to get whites to the point where all racist thoughts become inhibited due to being regularly confronted with the reality of their inferiority. Whites will develop a compulsive ritual to block out all thoughts of saying "nigger" or making any racist jokes or anything else racist because they'll realize that these behaviors don't pay and won't fly. We can solve racism by leaving no doubt about who is inferior. The whites who hide from black people are able to maintain their racism because their attitudes are never checked by reality. If they're given the beating of their life, they'll shape up real quick.

Attached: 1548245012438.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

Nigger

Attached: This Nigger Voted.jpg (245x398, 43K)

>this copypasta again
nigger. faggot. sage.

Firstly, the point of politics is not to unite - it never has been. We all have our desires, needs, etc. Politics is how we express these things, and how we create change. The issue with your argument is that you're assuming that somehow we're wrong for being divided, or that it makes us weak or something. You're wrong, real debate happens on Jow Forums all the time, between all the nigger comments and shit. We're human beings, we're not perfect, and WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME, we're supposed to disagree, we have a right to disagreement - and a right to division through said disagreements. Competition, disagreements, and DEBATE fuel progress. That's why we talk politics, some retards you can't get through to - but when you *can* get through to someone and they have the BALLS to hear out your views, then you have the chance to change their mind. Changing someone's mind can mean the difference between the next fucking shooting. "Hurr durr politics causes everything to go wrong." Yeah, well I don't see you offering a fucking solution, you're coming here pointing out what you believe to be a problem, asking us to quit it without a viable replacement. Rebut this or fuck off.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Black people can't even farm. Ooga booga!

t. nigger

Do you worship White cock like your female apes do?

Roody poo

OP btfo
gay nigger ass beaten

Attached: nigger_wings.png (600x560, 94K)

Nigger.

This is the same OP who posted a few months back with pictures in a tiny bedroom bragging about “muh college”, deluding himself into thinking his liberal education has saved him from slavery.

Oh, and, nigger.

You missed one very important factor in your thesis. Whites aren't the only ones that feel this way. All those mexicans, chinese, koreans, arabs and pakistanis coming in daily to your country are way worse than the worst redneck. Wash yo ass man. Sort yoself out.

At least 80% of all topics on Jow Forums are fucking botposts now. We've been marked as a problem since the 2016 election. I hate kikes so fucking much.

Attached: 1481322291896.jpg (768x768, 191K)

WE WUZ SEX GAWDS

Attached: 220px-GaryColeman_May_2005.jpg (220x336, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y

I have a fairly pertinent statement that I believe would be quite valuable to this discussion, but I need to know you aren't just ignoring every poster. Do I have your attention?

Sadly, this.

Nigger.

Attached: E2DF1CF5-E967-4E48-A1A1-F84EAAF5590A.png (512x472, 298K)

Same poster as >let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc.

You're right, labels fucking suck, they fit people into boxes that generally don't work. I find it difficult to believe that anyone save for the individuals who originally came up with said labels can actually say they agree with EVERYTHING that any particular label imposes.

>Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You completely derailed your entire post not when you stated that "any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically", but when you said this. You're going back to the idea of identty *politics* in a post ridiculing politics as a whole, you're being hypocritical. But I'm giving you a pass here, moving on.

>You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

Politics *is* about making a better world, through division we *can* unite on ocassion. That's debate, and that is politics. Are you the type of individual that believes that the world would be a better place if everyone thought, acted, and looked the same? You're seeming to imply that here.

I'm sorry, I can't really derive the actual point you are trying to make.

I can discern the fact you are mad at the obscure anime image board, Jow Forums (a website full of non-whites like you, and autistic shitposters).
I can also assume the word "nigger" holds significant power over your ability to respond with reason as it invokes an emotional response which must be suppressed by your own account.
However, beyond that, I am truly beat by your idiocy and overall inability to communicate the English language with any semblance of coherence or self-awareness.

You want politics to ..... end? Jesus.

>tfw you know its true, and know you can get real content and real discussion at other boards and chans, yet you still choose to come here because no where else are one line shitposts fired off at such a high rate while somehow keeping quality content hidden in between every 100-200 shit bot threads

Attached: 1543924131110.jpg (602x402, 46K)

Well obviously nigger, I'm not just going to crawl out of the sea of piss 12 years later becuase it now stinks of asparagus

>You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people.

You hit the nail right on the fucking head here, pseudointellectual fucktards deserve a firing squad. But that last part there, "best for all people". Utopian, doesn't exist. Nothing is right for all people, once again - that's the why politics exist. Because as human beings, we are inherently divided. It is impossible for every human being to have the same thoughts, needs, and desires at any given time. It doesn't happen, and systems that try to make it happen FAIL. You also say that we openly "allow" this, implying you're pro-censorship. Why the fuck wouldn't we allow it? What are we going to be, the "holier than thou" police? We'd find ourselves guilty of the same shit.

>Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

See identity politics, and you're absolutely correct. But there are also political movements that come from people with genuine needs and concerns, on top of all the fucking shills. Anyone with a damn brain can point out the difference, but yes, the population does tend to be brainless sometimes. You've got me here, but politics aren't at fault, opportunists who exploit the undereducated populace are.

NIGGER

Attached: 2215c51f7523c543fbfd00073492b474818c4f63b235ed5e1367ed47bf9fad68.gif (680x1075, 284K)

Neck yourself nigger.

Jow Forums WILL BE COLLECTING EMAILS SOON TIME TO LEAVE GUYS

Not this thread again and all the retards that get baited into replying

Cross-linking like that puts you on the same level as a door-to-door salesman. Which puts you on the same level as literal shit.

Sounds like shilling and made up statements

>Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept.

At the very least it makes the world fucking tolerable. I can't speak for everybody, but I'm not under the illusion that any civilization lasts forever, and in the end, political motivations cause every single empire throughout history to fall. Eventually there will be new fucking issues and the world adapts with the times. Countries will fall, and new countries will rise in their place.

>You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Opportunist politicians aren't a result of politics, that doesn't even make sense, it's a moot point. The root of the problem isn't politics, politics are just a variable involved - or rather ,exploited as a tool by the corrupt opportunist politicians. There are sociopaths in this world whether politics exist or not (Which, by the way, couldn't happen, political debate and such is quite literally human fucking nature) and they will use whatever systems in place to prop themselves up onto a pedastal and exploit the general populace. Also, sometimes it's not about what's good for humans, it's about staving off the inevitable fall of whatever systems we have in place now. America's existed what, 200 somewhat years now? On a timeline that's fucking jack shit, that's nothing. We'll collapse sooner or later. I don't want to admit it, but it'll happen.

>Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored
Stopped reading there

how do you feel about jussie? is it white people's fault?

Attached: 1534639619255.gif (300x225, 3.09M)