Women Are Intelligent! Respect All Women

>women are the future

>Sarah Foster, 27, was pulling a small suitcase and trying to cross at the intersection of East 37th Street and Third Avenue shortly after 5:45 a.m. when she was struck, police said.

>The truck, owned by Approved Oil, was making a left turn onto East 37th Street at the same time Foster attempted to cross while wearing headphones and a hood, according to police sources and witnesses.

nypost.com/2019/02/15/woman-pulling-suitcase-killed-by-truck-at-murray-hill-intersection/

Attached: ye.png (664x668, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp4gouR2Ei4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUCKED.COM

Bitch should have paid attention to where she was walking

>headphones
>hood
>pulling suitcase

god damn

>Foster

>tfw truck-kun will isekai roasties but you are trapped in this cursed world

Attached: 1519191745032.png (500x421, 166K)

>The driver, identified as 51-year-old Steven McDermott, remained at the scene and was charged with failure to yield to a pedestrian and failure to exercise due care, police said.
the evil zog bots are at it again

truck cut the corner?

Attached: wwsdwwwd.jpg (1038x697, 198K)

nope, east 37 is one way.

Why would you post something like this ? Trying to somehow to damage Jow Forums seems like a possibility. Jesus these people low l8fe scum, using the death of 2 young girls to push some kind of agenda is just evil, pure fucking evil.i

>men don't walk into traffic while not paying attention

I think women should be mandatorily raped and locked in cages and even I think you're being uncharitable

Attached: 1527861320187.jpg (601x435, 35K)

This is the most boomer post I have ever seen

NYPD cop uniforms are ridiculous. They look like idiots.

They look like gay Fonzi Village people

Meme flaggot, you know what happens with your opinion

Pedestrian always has right of way. You're not supposed to turn unless it's clear for you to turn.

Feminist mentality entitles them to the green corridor wherever they go. Apparently gravity is a cruel bitch and she works for patriarchy.

she was quite cute
shame they don't teach how to safely cross the street in liberal arts college courses

This is true but trucks have blind spots man

Attached: Blind-Spots.png (775x594, 190K)

Nope. Not paying attention

Attached: 1547691701558.gif (320x180, 3.24M)

I walk down the street with blinders on durr hurr... I'm the future hurr durr. Where is my nigger fucker diploma. I fucked a nigger last week.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. she looks like a yid

Maybe she did it on purpose. Did she turn her hat on backwards?

Attached: 1547047676450.webm (640x480, 1.85M)

Maybe God's chose her

Attached: allah_chooses_you.webm (640x332, 289K)

>urbanites

Attached: Carma.webm (720x404, 1.7M)

Attached: Carma3.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

checked kekked and eFFed

Attached: 1544671044147.jpg (1013x840, 162K)

They can't stop on a dime

Attached: bus_smash.webm (822x420, 1.14M)

Satisfying

Dare I say it.
Another American life lost to big oil.

Attached: 1cL5CPxfTb-10.png (600x500, 113K)

Unless it's a 50 ton semi truck that literally cannot stop or maneuver suddenly. Trust me, if you get hit by a trucker it doesn't matter how much of a right of way you think you had, the courts aren't going to do anything to him if he was doing proper speeds and was driving in his lane. Can't do much to stop a 40 ton vehicle on a dime bud.

Finally something good happens in the world.
Wish the guy would come back with a dump truck.

You'd be surprised how well the modern ones can
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp4gouR2Ei4

what in God's name is Trudeau doing there?

That is quite a ballsy way to go....

It's a pile driver you jabrooni.

Attached: a3c3e-1524892055-800.jpg (800x527, 61K)

Muh Gawd, the human body can't take such abuse, muh gawd, someone get in there and stop this madness!

Attached: 1475774561273.jpg (958x720, 62K)

damn nice uniforms

>while wearing headphones and a hood
maybe she should have been aware of her surroundings

At least you can say you had right of way if you live.

Thanks, Mullah Obvious

yeah not worth fucking forcing the point and getting run the fuck over though.

>"At least I had right of way...."
-t. Pancake Paddy

based

that's a big truck

I bet she popped inside her jacket like a grape

that was over in portland.

niggers started shit, huwhite man finished it.

she did not hear the truck, was in her blind spot and she was also wearing a hoodie, she had no idea what was coming until it was too late. she may never have known.

Good riddance

Cool, go win that argument in court after you've been crushed to death by a truck.

>nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1550745778258.png (353x638, 337K)

On the day of the rope we should make coal burners hang their own mutts.

It'll be entertaining watching them all support the post-birth abortion they want so badly.

With APPROVED OIL.

Midtown is very dangerous at that time. Trucks literally come out of nowhere, flying thru the streets. Shouldn't have happened.

>26
>Mother of FOUR
WHAT THE FUCK. WHY.

>I love traveling
>gets trucked
Based fate

This. The only person who truly decides right of way is Newton.

Attached: 7B03E48D-846A-4A3B-95A2-745D597EDFB5.jpg (488x695, 214K)

I’m in Portland now (don’t live here lol) and I see chicks walking with their heads down and headphones in as a sort of attention force shield all the time. Guess it worked too well in this case.

Portland is really shit city to drive, tons of drug out idiots that wouldn't know where the Fuck they are if it wasn't because there is a bus line on every corner, shit tons of homeless walking up and down aimlessly wishing some driver will put them out of their misery one way or another and then is the self righteous imbeciles who think they can just step in the middle of the road because they have the right of way no matter whether it is pitch dark outside and they're wearing all dark clothes and you can't see them and yeah there is a shit ton of people who are not self aware and walk with their heads down everywhere, add the rain and that nightmare increases 10 folds

I gotta admit, I've never seen a suicide like this. Respect.

Leaving in the morning. This place is hell.

Fuck off muzzie

Attached: 1546646227904.jpg (400x377, 41K)

fuck antifa

She looks pretty kosher.

What's wrong with them?

Suicide?
I thought he had his skateboard roll off on him and wanted to lunge for it.

Yeah well don't cross the fucking road while looking at your phone and having headphones keeping you from hearing incoming vehicles.

>Pedestrian always has right of way.
>not the 40 ton 18 wheeled vehicle
Ask Sandwich Sarah how well that turned out for her.

It's pretty impressive, watching people who've never had to work a day in their lives expect the truck to move out of their way.

god this is sad...

Attached: 1520411440821.jpg (480x345, 14K)

to women, the world revolves around them.

Just read the top post here, it's enough.

Attached: women are children, therefore straight men are molesters.png (1352x2353, 482K)

>ummati qad la ch'ad fajrun

0:13 dude has flip flops on his elbows wtf

fucking hell brian, how meny slags n pints did u down at the red lion last night?

why do ypu come to an anonymous board but use a name? ive seen you here for fuck knows how long n always wondered. do you consider yourself pol supreme?

Namefags don't really like Jow Forums, becuase Jow Forums doesn't really like them.

There are a couple hyper-autistic faggots that still try it though.

>random woman dies
>angry incels celebrate

>Foster attempted to cross while wearing headphones and a hood
Why do people do this? I get not everyone is concerned with situational awareness, but nothing screams "mug me" more than some self absorbed faggot wearing ear buds walking around down town in the dark.
Kek

And you know if she'd lived she'd be blaming the driver entirely.

>Pancake Paddy

KEK

i see women walking into the street without looking all the time cause by law cars are supposed to stop for pedestrians. it's the most dangerous behavior i've ever seen. they must think everyone is paying attention to everything they do. that's the only reason i can imagine they'd just charge across the street without looking. girl got btfo by my place about 2 years ago, almost certainly crossing the street without looking, because seriously how the fuck do you manage to get yourself hit by a car? you almost have to be trying or be retarded.

fpbp

Bah, fuck them all.

My mothers dog got loose a couple weeks ago and I was trying to hurry out of my driveway while the woman across the street flung her arms in the air and looked at me like I just drug my balls across her face becuase I pulled out waiting on her stupid fat ass to get out of the road so I could go find my family dog.

Fucking hate women.

Whats with the YMCA costumes?

I could be wrong but I think those guys are motorcycles or calvary cops

Bike cops, certain cops in America ride motorcycles instead of cars, and they dress a bit like Mounties.

State Troopers, too.

Attached: Cops.webm (569x320, 2.9M)

I left 10 years ago and never looked back. The mayors office was and still is a complete joke that lets criminals infringe on private property

anotha cracka down
KARA BOGA

>tfw you will never exorcise liberal demons like that
>tfw phoneposting faggot with no doomguy.jpg's at hand

>that webm
I hate abusive cops but at least half of those fuckers in the vid deserved it.

Yes thats right...But last couple of years in my observations at crossings while driving over 1/2 people have there phones out looking at them and dont see traffic. Add to that head phones and a hood, thats a deathwish. Yeah, the driver is in the wrong put dont walk around in zombie land when you are crossing a road.

Pretty sure it's the opening to Officer Maggot

based
I stopped wearing headphones on the street years ago.

Attached: 1471714306766.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

It's why husbands are called husbands...
Women have to be husbanded.

They're literally not capable of living their lives happily without guidance. Even crossing a street is a challenge.

> Pedestrian always has right of way.

You should be sure to make that point to the driver as they extricate your crushed body from under the wheels.

>Pedestrian always has right of way

Don't know burger traffic laws, but here that only applies at zebra crossings without lights. Crossing on a red light? Get fucked. Crossing outside a marked pedestrian crossing? Get fucked.

Aw, you left off the very end where he skidz a hektik u-turn.

>women are the future
I mean she clearly is, for whatever fantasy world truck chan found a hero for.

Well she got to go into another world at least.

Eat shit, you kike maggot.

Bet she never knew what hit her.

Attached: Diversity is our streng-.jpg (2330x1040, 372K)