If Mata Hari offered to trade you sex (every day) for top-secret government and military information, would you accept?

If Mata Hari offered to trade you sex (every day) for top-secret government and military information, would you accept?

Attached: index.png (515x540, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YRIygu_13w&t=1377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we assuming I have these things or assuming Mata is just retarded?

Either way, no way fag.

Unless the top secret information is about anime then jokes on her she'll be giving me sex for free.

No, I wouldn't FBI.

Unless she’s delivering a child I sired every nine months like clockwork no deal.

No
>leaf
Kys

No. She's honestly not pretty enough for that sort of trouble

I give her sex, and she gives me information? Deal.

As a straight man, only if she is extremely attractive, the sex is very good, and she leads me on with tender sweet nothings

Which is why women (and fags since they are immune to their advances) make the best spies

I could just buy a hooker.

What if she's able to get your family out of your country? No wait time. Cooperate, and 2 weeks later they disembark from an airplane to a bright clean tarmac rushing to greet you, and freedom!

*Inhales deeply and dramatically*
no...
No I don’t think so, that would be silly.

reported

The very concept of "secret government information" is contrary to a government for and by the people.

She's not Japanese. So no.

Attached: Ami_tomite8.jpg (1080x1350, 1.52M)

Ok, now if she was actually some kind of spy that was using me to get secret information but then it turned out that she loved me the whole time and that we’re going to get secretly married and then: during that we also happen to have sex.
Then yes, she is qt.

Woman aren't even useful in espionage now. Kikes ruined that, too.

Jokes on her I know nothing.

eh, whut

>Woman aren't even useful in espionage now.
How so?
You mean the rampant deviancy?

yes but only because Trudeau's government is so cucked and scandal ridden that all the info I will be giving her will be completely fucking worthless.

Attached: 1548120020658.jpg (720x827, 45K)

>The secret Chinese spy comes forward to say you told her you'd have sex for military secrets but never gave her the secrets
>Democrats apologize to her, give her secrets, and arrest you

this. and even if i did, no secrets 4 u whore. gtfo

Okay, let's sweeten the deal.
What if I said THIS is the REAL Mata Hari?
What then?

Attached: index.jpg (651x972, 234K)

matahata would be giving me information
CHECK EM

I think you might be missing the point of why people are saying no.

Oh really?
youtube.com/watch?v=-YRIygu_13w&t=1377

Good point

Now, just how did you do that, Mata?

NO CIA
I am infallible

Depends, what government am I working for what's my position in that government
. What are my future job prospects? What is she doing with the information? Maybe.

This. If it's the Trudeau government he'll ya. Any American government he'll ya. A government I actually support? Probably not. Depends what the secrets were and what she was doing with them/who she is.

Gee, wow, sex with some ho and all I have to do is betray my country and risk spending the rest of my life in a maximum security federal prison. How could I ever pass up such a bargain?

If you had a vagina you could give away all the secrets you wanted from your bathroom. Just make sure all donations go to the charity.

>Are we assuming I have these things or assuming Mata is just retarded?

fpbp

doesn't matter who their target is, they'll just fuck the nearest chad.

>doesn't matter who their target is, they'll just fuck the nearest chad.

As in: even if the mission is to make contact with the target, deliver a parcel, plant a listening device, etc... they'll just fuck the nearest chad instead.

I want proof she's not diseased first, then I want to have assurances she'll remain locked in my basement drugged out her mind with no contact with the outside world.

Then I'll consider fucking her.

What are the odds of pulling off a stolen valor (lol spies and politicians don't have valor) hoax that you have top secret info and getting to sample all the world's finest honey traps?

>Get a job at lockheed skunkworks cleaning toilets
>Use the gate ID they give you to LARP online that you know all the details of the top secret aircraft hidden by six trillion proxies
>Deliberately soak up a bunch of Russian viruses on a linux rig

Just how many Anna Chapmans will suddenly find your extensive knowledge of videogames absolutely fascinating?

Attached: Le Pragmatic Face.png (534x401, 252K)

>Mata Hari
is that the woman who married john lennon? why would i want to have sex with her, she is chinese

does she poo in the loo?

Attached: fuckface.png (500x203, 22K)