Tell me Jow Forums, I'm generally a right wing guy, but when it comes to global warming...

Tell me Jow Forums, I'm generally a right wing guy, but when it comes to global warming, I don't see any evidence saying that the left is wrong. Why should I not care about climate change?

Attached: 1528683125837.png (585x719, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NjlC02NsIt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

what animu is that from

Because climate change is gay.

>I don't see any evidence

so don't form an opinion. how fucking easy way that?

NEXT RETARD TO THE FRONT DESK PLEASE

Because it's going to happen regardless of whether or not you and everyone else has 0 carbon foot print, dumb faggot.

It's fake and gay but can't be stopped if it was real. Wtf do you idiots think carbon taxes are even going to do? You take some cars off the road, won't do jack shit on the global scale.

youtu.be/NjlC02NsIt0

What evidence do you have that they are correct?
They were worried about global cooling for ages, then global warming. It is obviously fake if you iq is above 2 digits.

this and also I’m tired of being shackled to sand niggers and Jewish owned oil companies for energy

>I don't see any evidence saying that the left is wrong.
Scientists aren't wrong, but the popular leftist opinion about climate change are fantasy.

>Why should I not care about climate change?
1. Because it happens so slowly that life on this planet can simply evolve with the changing climate. For example, our planet has already gone through 7 global warming cycles in the recent past, the glacial / interglacial cycle. Life has not died. It never has on this planet.

2. We're currently in an Ice Age. The planet is actually capable of being much hotter than it is now. But even then, the planet is still capable of supporting life. Back when we had dinosaurs and trees the size of houses, the ice caps did not even exist because they all melted. Supposing global warming happens and we leave the Ice Age, the USA / Europe will become a tropical rainforest and Canada / Russia will become the new temperate climate region. It's not a catastrophe.

Attached: temperature_data-02.png (2551x1524, 348K)

because its being used to exploit idiots like you for shekels.
All the "elites" don't give a shit about environmental protection. They just want to suck little boy cock.

Mitsuboshi Colors
I'm trying to be more educated by entertaining both sides of the argument.
But there are steps that can be taken. Overseas transpiration in one of the biggest polluters, and at least sea vessels can be equipped with cleaner fuel sources. That, and a higher focus on nuclear energy would be highly effective at reducing atmospheric pollutants.

I think he means human caused climate change, not natural. That’s a pretty nihilistic way to approach things regardless.

Because you cant stop china india and the developing countrys in africa from polluting the world

>That, and a higher focus on nuclear energy

You are correct, but here is the thing: The Green New Deal explicitly excludes nuclear energy. Nuclear energy is the most productive form of green energy we have today.

Why does the Green New Deal reject nuclear? This basically implies that a nuclear meltdown is a bigger threat to humanity than global climate change is, doesn't it? If they don't want to use actual solutions to solve the problem, they are telling you the problem isn't high priority.

One of the most obvious joke schemes out there.

The only thing real regarding climate change is (((carbon tax))).

>Mitsuboshi Colors
Nice
Heres a bump

Attached: CoarseIllBunting-size_restricted.gif (640x360, 3.56M)

>
because it's talmudic nonsense

The left is right about global warming being an issue we can address. They're completely wrong about their policy ideas, most of their ideas are counter productive and short sighted. Just look at the green parties ideas about nuclear power and GMO.

>Tell me Jow Forums, I'm generally a right wing guy, but when it comes to global warming, I don't see any evidence saying that the left is wrong. Why should I not care about climate change?

it's a financial scam to get all nations to agree to a global tax to what will become a global government.