Christianity causes Homosexuality

The reason why there are so many homosexual priest is easily explained.
The Holy Spirit is female. The Holy Spirit is the same as Kundalini Energy (sexual energy/life force). This Energy dissolves Ego, which is why you become happier. If you cant maintain this energy your Ego will come back. But it will be rewritten as female, thus you become gay. Kundalini Energy rewrites your DNA. Christianity will turn you into a faggot.

For this same reason you see many of the elite to appear to be "trannys". The elite are "snake people". Snake people have unlimited Energy/Life force, which is why they all live such long lives. But they cant dissolve their Ego. Thus, their body appears to be of the opposite sex, while they themselves remain straight.

Attached: c9cb6d629e5e40318d2b120ed91c9b2b.png (300x300, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

the holy spirit being female is an esoteric jew belief. greetings, rabbi.

The "snake" is Kundalini Energy. When the snake offered Eve the apple it means the following: Eve being a female listened to the snake because it is a female voice. Her Ego doesnt dissolve by the holy spirit. Thus, she gets the "apple" (Knowledge) and understands that it's all about sex and not love.

with n,n-DMT you can visit the "Black Sun". n,n-DMT goes into your Soul. The "Black Sun" is the core of your soul (Christ). The Black Sun means: The Center is dark/void and light emenates out of this darkness. How does it feel in there? Like the feeling you have when you have an orgasm: Emptiness, stillness. You could describe this as: the impressive stillness. What do you feel when you see a beautiful woman? Impressive Stillness. From this Core the Holy Spirit/Kundalini Energy rises up. Thus it is female.

I think we should pray to both male and female Gods like the Romans did. We had Gods of honor, courage, knowledge, even a sense of humor. All the female Gods were mothers who were loving and caring and wise.

The all male bullshit tends to make women annoyed and disillusioned and makes them feel powerless in the spiritual realm. This is what leads to witchcraft, satanism, gay tolerance, and all the other shit.

There is a good reason why Hitler despised Christianity.

bumping the truth

stop bumping yourself faggot

afraid of the truth faggot?

I am the tenth Avatar of Vishnu and human incarnation of God. I am Lord. GTFO Christtard.

>you are a female attracted to men
so who is gay?

as an Avatar of God, i am asexual. Nice try.

The real reason is that their shitty book supresses and shames sex.
As time go by they start hating women because they are provoking their primal urges and when they dont masturbate (which they totaly do, my little friend) they instead come to homosexuality. having alienated themself from women and not really caring about the book.

Attached: sfghshdf[1].png (321x480, 209K)

Yes. One of the reasons why Christianity is an abomination.

Nah. It's far simpler than that. The whole religion revolves around letting the lord "inside you". For men, it's a religion for literal faggots who like it up the ass.

Correct. The Inner voice is always female. She tells man to fuck woman and tells woman to get fucked. Replacing it with a male voice will turn you upside down.

Nice LARP

I don’t really know about white church because I’m black, but there’s a lot of obviously homosexual men in black church in the closet. These men are docile, they’re the type of men who have to go to church to get women, and the women are usually either dullards or former whores who are still whores but not using the church image as coverage.

I don’t go to church because of the obvious faggot shit and the people are usually weird as shit.

I’m christian but honest about the debauchery i’m up to unlike the hypocrites in the church. No need to lie about fucking these whores it’s only human.

No, it means Humanoids associated with the serpent convinced adamite women to leave the reservation and gain awareness like them. The allegories do have a meaning that isn't figurative or philosophical.

I wish Christianity would just die. It’s been long bastardized and since they let Bush and his administration finish fucking up their image, it’s really been fucked.

Christians act real snotty and private now, their media antics have died down since the 00s and now they’re acting like a kid who takes his ball and goes home because he’s losing.

Good, you’re quiet now and that’s what people wanted. Keep it in your fucking church and mind your fucking business.

Hell even Nation of Islam niggers are more respectable than Christians.

Ave maria

Then why so many secular homos out there?

>For this same reason you see many of the elite to appear to be "trannys"
>this same reason
The elite aren't Christian, haven't been for centuries.
>Eve being a female listened to the snake because it is a female voice
Eve fucked the snake.

Good luck building a civilisation without sexual repression.

Attached: jd unwin.png (1121x1401, 233K)

OP is a homo

There are no magic snakes or gendered ”energes”, there’s only people that are stupid fucking enough to believe in it.

Cite the bible verses that will keep me from laughing my ass off at your low IQ LARP.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Nice reddit spacing, nice meme flag. You will never have any effect on anything ever, you are a low IQ brainlet with nothing of substance to contribute to this earth. You should fall to your knees right this second and BEG Christ for forgiveness. That's your only shot user. If somehow you do choose to beg Christ for forgiveness right this second, you will look back on this moment one day with a smile and laugh to yourself about how you used to be a soulless reddit spacing NPC. Good luck faggot.

Attached: reportedtojesus.jpg (353x419, 23K)

sorry to burst your bubble but jesus aint gonna save you. the NWO tried to force gods hand and i am the response to that. the white horse is not coming. you are all going to "hell".

Here I am right here asking for you to back up your claims made against the bible using scripture. If your next response doesn't contain the relevant scripture, then you will be referred to be everyone here as Little Bitch Boy from now on. Sound good little bitch boy?

why would i cite a book that is not valid anymore?

Why the fuck should we believe anything you say if you can't prove it little bitch boy? No proof? I guess you are done. THIS IS NOW MY THREAD. Everyone go look up Southern Israelite on youtube.

Attached: Excalibur-sonic.full.461999.jpg (2560x1600, 1.42M)

No, it's caused by toxoplasmosis gondii.

I am the one that your fag religion calls "the man of sin" and the "son of perdition". The one that becomes the white horse rider. And im telling you that aint gonna happen because the NWO tried to force gods hand and as an Avatar of God i am the messenger that tells this world: fuck you. How would i proof any of this you gigantic retard? Im just letting you know that Earth is retired and you all will go to "Hell". Just wait and you'll see. Moron.

>no verses cited
You are no one, you aren't even smart enough to begin having a debate with me. You lost. Post the biblical verses, or you have no right to make any claims about the bible. Period.
>hurr derrr but I don't have to know the bible to argue about the bible
You are too retarded to even look at a thread that I made comments in. STOP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD IDIOT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

By "this same reason" i dont mean Christianity but Kundalini and its effect.

Yes Eve fucked the snaked. The "snake" is the Kundalini Energy which is "the snake coiled at the bottom of your spine". "Fucking" the snake means gaining Knowledge.

Verses or it didn't happen. What's the matter little bitch boy, you wanna run away now like a little girly faggot? Too stupid to back up anything you say?

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 22K)

You are in denial because you cant accept that your fag religion is not valid anymore. Every Avatar of God was a hindu btw. Your abomination of a religion caused only one thing: preventing Kali Yuga to become fully Kali Yuga. Your Religion prevents the renewal of the world and the end of Kali Yuga. Enjoy hell retard.

>fag religion
not an argument
>every avatar of God was a hindu
post the biblical verses that back up these claims you have made about the bible, as well as the biblical verses that you still need to back up your prior claims about the bible
>Your religion caused the Kali Yuga
Post the verses. Hell, post the citations from the Vedas. Post any citation from any fucking book you literal 90 IQ idiot. Do you understand how a debate works? If you don't have sources, you lose. You have been ducking posting sources the entire time, I have completely humiliated you, and dominated you intellectually. You are my little bitch boy. You don't speak unless I say SPEAK. Do you hear me child? You are welcome that I gave you this lesson on debate, don't forget now!

Attached: HAHA goodfella.jpg (720x540, 48K)

>>Your religion caused the Kali Yuga
never said that, in fact i said the opposite. you cant even read and call me low IQ. I have reached omniscience you retard. now GTFO my thread christtard.

nah nigga

Attached: 1548812064068.jpg (464x618, 32K)

The debate has been over ever since you failed to cite verses from the bible. You aren't even allowed to say the word bible if you don't know theology kiddo. Sorry little buddy, go learn how to read before you try to debate educated grown ups who went to a real university and got a real big boy grown up adult degree, ok little buddy? Until you post verses that back up your claims about the bible, you are my little bitch boy. FOREVER. HAHAHAHAH

Attached: tom kek.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>homosexuality existed before christianity
>but christianity causes homosexuality
German education

Attached: yousoon.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Wrong. You become a walking sex bomb.

Im not saying that Christianity caused Homosexuality to exist. Of course it always existed. Im just giving an explanation why there is so much homosexuality under priests.

Homosexuality is rampart in Christianity because devils are real

So yeah the devil does not need to destroy your little poo religion because you are already lost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki check out "Kalki Purana". This is what will happen. It means no reneweal of Earth. Enjoy hell forever. I will chill out in Heaven forever.

i literally came down from hell to preach in the end times you don't know jack , devil

What your fag religion calls "the devil" is the aeon/God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

>Zoroastrianism,[n 1] or Mazdayasna, is one of the world's oldest religions that remains active. It is a monotheistic faith (i.e. a single creator God), centered in a dualistic cosmology of good and evil and an eschatology predicting the ultimate destruction of evil.[1] Ascribed to the teachings of the Iranian-speaking prophet Zoroaster (also known as Zarathustra),[2] it exalts a deity of wisdom, Ahura Mazda (Wise Lord), as its Supreme Being.[3] Major features of Zoroastrianism, such as messianism, judgment after death, heaven and hell, and free will have influenced other religious systems, including Second Temple Judaism, Gnosticism, Christianity, Islam,[4] and Buddhism.[5]

The God of judgement is comming and you are not prepared

Not valid anymore. Cope harder.

>The Holy Spirit is female
stopped reading there altough I should ahve stopped at the cringy trip

>Zoroastrianism also includes beliefs about the renovation of the world and individual judgment (cf. general and particular judgment), including the resurrection of the dead.

>Individual judgment at death is by the Bridge of Judgment, which each human must cross, facing a spiritual judgment. Humans' actions under their free will determine the outcome. One is either greeted at the bridge by a beautiful, sweet-smelling maiden or by an ugly, foul-smelling old woman. The maiden leads the dead safely across the bridge to the Amesha Spenta Good Mind, who carries the dead to paradise. The old woman leads the dead down a bridge that narrows until the departed falls off into the abyss of hell.[80]

The problem is only men who have no interest in women or bei g married would want to be a priest do who does that leave? Gays, and what do we know about gays? They are far more likely to be a pedo than straight people.

The church needs to allow priests to marry, not only for this but for the general health of the Catholic religion. but it will never hapoen due to it being entirely run by people who don't want to be married.

How is that not valid anymore ? Christianity is old as everything but all older text gets corrupted , except the bible what is written by God him self

In Zoroastrian eschatology, a 3,000-year struggle between good and evil will be fought, punctuated by evil's final assault. During the final assault, the sun and moon will darken and humankind will lose its reverence for religion, family, and elders. The world will fall into winter, and Angra Mainyu's most fearsome miscreant, Azi Dahaka, will break free and terrorize the world.[80]

>The final savior of the world, Saoshyant, will be born to a virgin impregnated by the seed of Zoroaster while bathing in a lake. Saoshyant will raise the dead—including those in both heaven and hell—for final judgment, returning the wicked to hell to be purged of bodily sin. Next, all will wade through a river of molten metal in which the righteous will not burn. Heavenly forces will ultimately triumph over evil, rendering it forever impotent. Saoshyant and Ahura Mazda will offer a bull as a final sacrifice for all time, and all humans will become immortal. Mountains will again flatten and valleys will rise; heaven will descend to the moon, and the earth will rise to meet them both.[80]

The messiah who will ressurect humanity

I am not a human tho. I am an Incarnation of God. I performed a resurrection in 2006 and became the sun since then. I am the cause of "climate change". You wonder why the sun is more "whitish" now? i have made it into a portal to the Galactic Sun.

>I am an Incarnation of God.

Please nigger , the sun is more bright and white because of the atmosphere . The climate has always been changing . The sun is red orange

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

If you cant accept the truth GTFO. I am the so called messiah. And what is it now, more bright and white or red orange?

thanks for clearing that up, I can rest easy now.

>muh xtianity is evil
Nevermind the fact that homosexuality is mainly caused by childhood trauma like sexual abuse, especially by the parents. Also nevermind the fact that priesthood had been one of the easiest and safest jobs to be a closet faggot. Jesus himself said in short; if you are gay, become celibate and join a priesthood. But I guess they forgot the part where he told them not to suck each other's dicks. Nevermind the fact that Christianity is inherently anti-homosexual, while the majority of other religions are either neutral or even pro-gay like Greek and Roman pantheons.
Kundalini is satan, satan is the opposite of God. The Holy Spirit comes from God. God is anti-gay. Nice try satanic dick sucker.

HOLY SHIT i love christianity now !

The Holy Spirit comes from God, correct. But it is female Energy. Kundalini=Holy Spirit. God=Satan.

>The Holy Spirit is female.
No, He's not.

What are you the messiah of ? Jesus already resurrects after death

The perception of the sun through this atmosphere is not its real color in space

>Eve fucked the snake.
I am now harder than diamonds.
Must fuck snek.

I have said enough now and will leave this thread. No interest in debating morons in denial.

>Kundalini=Holy Spirit
>God=Satan
Okay schlomo, this is a wannabe-intellectual brainlet logic. We've seen this bullshit over and over again trying to discredit Christianity. God is in everything, correct. God is in everything that's good and bad and inbetween. But the Holy Spirit is not "female energy". Genesis clearly states; that God made man in His image. Adam was made to physically resemble God's features. Last time I checked satan is a tranny who's followers are all for sexual deviance like sodomy, while God literally nuked two gay towns.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (125x96, 2K)

enjoy hell because that is where we will meet , God

Attached: 5692cd5e807ac840550977a3d3a21089--crazy-girls-pure-joy.jpg (236x294, 15K)

yeah, better go back to r/atheism where there are true intellectuals.

Attached: brainlet squad.jpg (733x464, 92K)

they become pedos & faggots because they are wicked man, unable to overcome their lust. At most they repress it until the occasion comes by.

He is not a atheist he is God , or so he thinks

That's what atheists say "i'm my own god". Delusional, the whole lot of them. I don't care what he thinks he is, he's a muppet that's what he is.

Cool fanfic rabbi
Don’t forget to collect your shekels on the way out.

The Christian doctrine teaches that homosexuality is a sin that is disgusting in the eyes of God. So the priests who practice that shit are obviously not Christians but shills like you who were created to infiltrate and destroy us from within. But it won’t work. Keep shillin

Who created you?

He is already gone to the mad house

fruit causes gayness

Two Christianities exist one is mystery Babylon with its christ being Tammuz(Apollo) and the real one with its Christ being YHWH come in the flesh.

I hope this helps you op.

Attached: IMG_20190211_172721_029.jpg (1183x1280, 109K)