What happened to Muslim terrorism in western nations?

Seems it was a regular occurrence like two or three years ago, happening almost on a monthly basis. Now, it feels like a distant memory. What's going on here Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543523095966.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=terrorism censorship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((funding))) pulled.

It was censored

google.com/search?q=terrorism censorship

It's such an everyday thing now that noone gives a fuck. It's the new normal.

Muslims weren’t terrorizing you faggots. Those were false flags by your white governments you autistic monkeys.

>What's going on here Jow Forums?

Wasn't Isis defeated? That's the official story

There was a worldwide surge in terrorism that ended a few years ago. It wasn't just in Europe but in all the Muslim countries too. For some reason it all just dropped off and has been low for a few years. Possibly cause ISIS got btfo but probably because of reasons that aren't public info.

Attached: mtterrorism.png (1200x934, 114K)

It stopped when Obama stepped down as president.

A few years ago you needed to hate them so you wouldnt complain when your governments bombed the shit out of them, now your government wants to import them so you cant hate them because they are going to be your neighbours soon and diversity is strength.

I think they're a bit seasonal. Ramadan or something. Also, the collapse of the caliphate makes joining Isis a harder sell.

A little bit before actually but it was quite close. Obama was a Neocon and funded radical Jihadis in the ME to destabilize Israel's enemies. There's no question about that.

>why aren't neocons orchestrating false flags since Trump won
Because they won.

Attached: 1489200472786.jpg (550x468, 110K)

ISIS got BTFO and Trump probably scared the fuck out of hostile terrorist groups against the West in ways we still don't fully understand.

The terrorists in the West either died or they fled to live as regular people now because they were next on the list for suicide bombing or for getting sniped.

Maybe they ran out of excess jihadis and don't want to suicide what they have left?
Mid east meatgrinder is still churning out plenty of gore.

Trump cut funding.

i do think trump helped america bomb the shit out of isis. they did drop that MOAB

They have decided to sit back and enjoy seeing you implode and destroy themselves. Allau akhbar biatches!

Wrong. They imported moust of them when we had truck of peace every month.

Proportionally equal drops after every election with a steady climb during HW Bush and spike GW.

Attached: 1507735590345.png (388x306, 97K)

Look at nz being relevent....sit in the corner of the globe cuck

the British, French, and Belgian intelligence agencies were running troops into Libya and then Syria for over a decade now the attacks were "blowback" after the theater massacre and the big attack in Belgium they started cracking down

Could be all sorts of changes.

Attached: Crown_Prince.jpg (271x389, 115K)

Hahahaha you dumb nigger.
I bet you think black crime is actually nazis in nigger masks.

Right, I had completely forgotten about your little incidents. Still those were a lot smaller and less coordinated than what you used to have before the invasion. Truck of peace is not much compared to 9/11, 11M or 7/7.

Truck of peace is worst because every lazy nigger can do it. Only mossad/cia can do stuff like 9/11. Every sandnigger around you can have knife in pocket and stab you any time. It is about fear. 9/11 was show for burgers to sell war for israel in desert. And they took that bait without questions.

>flag

Attached: 1ertdffs453.png (500x374, 218K)

fpbp

funding pulled by (((protagonists)))

This.
I see reports of stabbings and acid attacks often.
But no one gives a fling fuck anymore.

Attached: 525.jpg (630x429, 81K)

After trump was elected all the CIA funded terrorism dried up because evil whitey is supposed to be the new threat. They realised the terrorism had achieved it's goal (patriot act, ndaa, and many more) and are now moving to another stage. Read Brzezinski.

Some governments are labeling certain attacks as terrorism. In addition, I think media outlets are not reporting on them.

I remember a year or two ago, a man in Germany, or the UK, ran over a bunch of people with his car and started attacking people with a machete. The reporting on the incident was minimal and the police did not label it as terrorism.