He's dead, huh?

Attached: ja.gif (720x404, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=15m1s
voat.co/v/Wikileaks/2138191/10540954
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: AssAnge.png (883x598, 290K)

gettin iffy uh

As evidence emerged that there were victims and witnesses outside of Palm Beach, the FBI began an investigation in 2006 into whether Epstein and others employed by him were involved in underage sex trafficking.

But in 2007, despite substantial evidence that corroborated the girls’ stories of abuse by Epstein, the U.S. attorney in Miami, Alexander Acosta, signed off on a secret deal for the multimillionaire, one that ensured he would never spend a day in prison.

Acosta, now President Donald Trump’s secretary of labor, agreed to seal the agreement so that no one - not even Epstein’s victims - would know the full extent of his crimes or who was involved.

Who knows....if WikiLeaks actually had something that was highly damaging to the Clinton campaign, they have since lost it. They should have just dumped everything they had. No way for them to raise money of the slow releases.

idk what this is but you'd expect them to put fake stories of intrique about him. What was the one last year about Equador almost throwing him out? Stories about him not cleaning kitty litter last year too.
Bullshit just like crisis actor backstories.

He used to come to the window if there was a question he was in trouble.

Look at his left eye on 15:08 after "white trash".
I wonder if it was a wink to us.
youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=15m1s

He only delivered 3/10ths of what he said he was dumping, if I'm not mistaken.
Probably drug and pedo stuff, right?
We already know Hillary blocked a pedo investigation and bailed her child human trafficker out of Haiti.
Bill with the plane loads of cocaine in AR.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 1.17.10 AM.png (764x557, 368K)

This just looks like morphing to hide an edit.

Hello, intelligence agent.

fuck off gchq

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.

Who knows....he's stupid and arrogant to think that he could just trickle little amounts of information, going up against the US government.

>arrogant
that's what brought him down his arrogance in thinking he could safely release this info.

Who?

You can do this in any modern editing software.
News companies shouldn’t really be hiding edits but it’s not really that different from the old trick of cutting to the interviewer nodding.
Not surprising a trash state-mouthpiece would use this kind of edit, but it’s not proof of anything.

>going up against the US government.

Yeah, it seems the intel agencies had deepfakes a year before the rest of us.
There are deepfake papers that get the deepfake to speak the audio you give it that the public doesn't have ability to use with code (unlike deepfakes).
You can make one if you have a math and computer science PhD I suppose.
Cloning a voice is very easy. Especially with the huge amount of audio of Assange's voice.

This guy claims that massive DDos attack, the big one a few years ago was part of taking down WikiLeaks. To prevent a dead man's dump or something. I don't really understand it technically.
voat.co/v/Wikileaks/2138191/10540954

Assange has been Dead a while y’all

>it’s not proof of anything.

It's not an edit because no edit edits just an eye or just the corner of a collar. Take if from a fucking editor.
This is clearly a deepfake.

Along with the other fishy things going on, the fact he won't just go to the balkony, and really, the fact a weirdo like you is making such strange arguments devoid of common sense all points to him being replaced.
It's the only way you would get rid of him. There would be too much public backlash if you had to be honest about what you did to him.

But let me ask you, since you're a smart guy, what conspiracies do you believe in?
Don't reply unless you answer this.

I wonder what percentage of what's actually going on has leaked out onto the chans.

How much of the power structure layout is understood? ( ? > Cabal > Finance/Govt/Corps > High IQ Normies > Proles/Voters > Animal/Vegetable/Mineral )
Not interested in any specifics. I merely want to understand the shape and nature of the world...

Also, does anyone understand why consciousness exists at all?

Unrelated, it looks like (((rationalist))) lobbying has persuaded OpenAI to redact their technology. This is fucked up since AI will control the memes of the future, and the (((rationalist))) lobby wants exclusive communist-style appropriation and control of the power of AI.

Attached: 1550642200642.jpg (995x889, 272K)

>lobbying has persuaded OpenAI to redact their technology.

I give it about 5 years before they make a chip that processes 1000 or 10,000,000 x the processing power of the chips now. (GPUs).

Then the AI field will become a magnet for our guys.
It is the most interesting thing computers have ever produced.
And they not really that hard to use. The hard part is compiling and labeling 100,000 or an image or audio file, but those will crop up in larger numbers too as disk space gets better.
Using them to do anything is just a matter of telling the neural net if its guess is hot or cold.
The amazing stuff will happen when people string them together across 10 or 50 tasks.

I could go on all day.
In decades to come they will have a large overarching goal, like go to the store, and that goal will be the drive to complete hundreds of smaller functions 'for the sake of'.
By the time the 'for the sake of' is an issue for it, constantly in question like with us, they will pretty much have Being. Sort of.

You should get into it if you're not a brainlet.

I sorta wanted to argue that he's alive because it's the skeptic in me, but you do raise good points that make me a lot less sure.

Turn down your glow, nigger

Sloppy Deep Fake from the Deep State

Good call. I want to be part of the future where AIs ponder and study the meaning of life. I don't want to be replaced by them.

Nature finds a way.

It is either a deepfake, or an attempt to make it look like one.

just saying

Attached: stay-dead-assange.jpg (570x427, 260K)

if that's a deepfake, it's fuckloads better than any deepfake that i've ever seen
so this is the power of academia sucked into infinite money government agencies, huh?

Look up "morph cut", retards.
Jesus Christ, Jow Forums is incompetent.

Haha yeah it's just an editing slip up
Imagine thinking they deepfaked it haha that's just silly haha

It's not a slip up, it's a literal morph.
How would deep faking alternate a collar is beyond me anyway.

Nope, Cassie Fairbanks visited Assange a few months ago at his embassy, hopefully the lad got to play with Cassie's funbags at least.

Attached: 442505628_l.jpg (414x386, 13K)

Obvious Russian agent, only /ptg/ retards believe otherwise.

Wikileaks is a Front for Russian Intelligence agencies

looks jewish, is she?

>looks jewish, is she?

Attached: DKhiEMOVYAAYfFe.jpg (1200x1199, 185K)

does RT still cover assange?

Fuck off britcuck glowpoo go monitor your party members for illegal spoon possession FAGGOT

>He's dead, huh?
Bad food can kill you.

Attached: shmuley_mossad_chef.jpg (1436x343, 88K)

Why does he not just go on periscope?

he's evolving at an accelerated rate, he's at least 90% cgi now, just like my japanese animes

If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you want to sell it, you want to sell it now.

Attached: malcm.jpg (800x450, 41K)