Drumpf is finished

BASED

Attached: FB_IMG_1550988660006.jpg (960x789, 87K)

It looks like it's been there for awhile

I actually got about $400 extra this year.

that has a huge amount of buildup on it, that's not like the guy threw his hat there, drove over it, and took a picture right after... more like it ended up on the ground somehow for several weeks at least in a heavy traffic area...

I actually got $400 for making shill posts like OP's

Everyone's talking about this shit but I didn't even bother filing yet

whens the deadline on that shit anyway

I have seen that hat picture before.

Attached: dtjr.jpg (700x664, 229K)

Ummm isn’t that because people paid less through the year?

Bullshit.

Attached: 1550934333489.jpg (500x436, 134K)

I've seen that pic before its pretty old and the discription is pure bullshit.

Super cool fake news bro

Partly, but we also lost a lot of deductions. My return was more than 50 percent less than last year.

Paid approx 2000 less in taxes this year, And I'm poor!

The shilling only works on the retarded.

That pic is from 2016
OP is a dipshit

Not really I paid almost exact same as last year and lost 60% of what I got previous in return.

Less refund because you paid less during the year.

who the fuck opens their mail in the driveway

We also lost several deductions and the limits and impacts were lowered.

Post your taxes or eat shit kike

I don't think these children and niggers understand what a tax refund is.

People that like the outdoors, people that aren't in a hurry, people that use any excuse not to rejoin the family...etc The real question would be, didn't he know the number when he filed, but the OP post doesn't state that he opened his mail in the driveway.

The people getting fucked over are liberals in hive cities. Always remember to take anything you see on Twatter with mug of salt.

I'll post mine when Trump posts his. See what I did there?

Yeah, you deflected becuase you're a vapid shill. We saw.

Will you post yours? You made the first irrational demand, so not doing it or emulating Trump behavior is deflecting?

I literally went tax exempt the entire year. I have 2 kids and still got $6 from federal

I didn't get a tax refund this year, I had to quit my job and take care of my grandmother after she broke her leg. But I handle the fiances of her and my blind mother.

Trump hit high value areas, the people bitching about their tax refunds are city fucks.

This. Yet they want Sanders to be president.

Obvious shill, you clan just use paint to block out your info and show what you paid faggot. Is it your first day on the job?

Attached: 1548785839368.png (884x903, 230K)

>I had to quit my job and take care of my grandmother after she broke her leg. But I handle the fiances of her and my blind mother.
Isn't giving me all these unnecessary details kind of the same as deflecting? You went from calling me a 'vapid shill' and demanding my return, to trying to make yourself sound like a saint. Okay, post the medical bills.

>Pretending

Nigger I am a saint, I only put up with these worthless bitches becuase it's the right thing to do.

I told you I had no tax refund to give, and told you why. Go be mad about it somewhere else.

Why should I post anything? Trump showed us that we don't have to.

Petty cunt with Trump living rent-free in zir head.

OP

Attached: 20190220_221901.jpg (906x875, 312K)

>NIGGER I am a saint, I only put up with these WORTHLESS BITCHES becuase it's the right thing to do.
A real saint.
>Go be mad about it somewhere else.
You mad. I'm fine.

Yep, not everything is fairy tales and Disneyland you brainwashed little newt.

Real families have problems, and real men put up with it.

>Why should you have to (((prove))) anything on an anonymous message board where you are clearly trying to (((prove))) something.
First off you filthy kike, You arent the President, Secondly, even if the President came here guess what faggot, he would have to prove it was him then prove what he is saying is true, thats how this place works faggot, your a shill. You've already proven in your posts you arent familiar with basic Jow Forums protocol. You should seek more training before posting again.

Jow Forums is declaring a meme war on Bernie 2020

Who cares about Trump: as long as Bernie doesn't win the nominee. No refunds.

Indeed.

That guy bought a magazine hat just to create this fake tweet. Hillarious.

I know. I have my own issues in life. What makes you think I feel otherwise? I just said that I got a smaller tax return and you went nuts, which is odd since you don't work.

Please, he's just going to steal a bunch of money from the redditards again after working with the DNC to deplatform himself and horde their parents sheckles.

I second the meme war on bernie

>You went nuts!

lol, I told you I didn't get a refund, then I told you why. Stop being such a faggot, dear God. Has it crossed your mind that maybe not everyone on Jow Forums is your mortal fucking enemy?

>rent free
Stop saying this fucking shit you retards. You all say it and it makes us look like the npcs. Fucking morons I'm so tired of reading this exact same line.

And stop fucking calling him "Trump". Call him "The President" or for more rage inducement call him "Our president".

Attached: 1549776425717.gif (450x315, 1.01M)

THIS! I lost a bunch of deductions. I had to buy tools for a job. Wasn't the first time I had to do that, but that's the first time I couldn't write them off as a work expense. $6500.00 we're talking here... I was fucking livid. Didn't see any kind of change in my federal deductions. Always claim 0. Literally did not get anything more gross, or net than the previous year. A whole bunch of people around me had this happen to them. A guy I know made less money than he did in 2017, claimed 3 even though he has 5 kids, and always gets tens of thousands back due to his many real estate investments and large income. He owes $13,000. First time he has ever owed. Ever. I was a Trump voter. WAS.

>withholdings are less over the year
>this means the government has to give back less
are there people retarded enough to fall for this? smells like a shareblue bot army stunt

Do they even tax your $0.02 per post?

Attached: 1548981096452.png (518x421, 308K)

Kek, They think they can influence trump voters when the left has a lower credibility than fox in a hen house.

April, I owe the IRS money so I'm in no hurry to file either

I got 3000 more in comparison to the year before but okay

That's awesome, you got something! Buy a sandwich.

BUT IS IT WRONG? Fuck you, THE PRESIDENT lives rent free in these ravenous animals heads. Every waking moment of their lives is spent trying to find reasons to "stop" him becuase they crave something that makes their generation heroes.

They're not, they're a lost generation, they're a vapid generation that stares at their smart phones, or up at the rain until they drown.

Attached: 1504892496955.jpg (812x960, 79K)

> its clearly tax refunds
> i somehow managed to not know about it until i saw the cap, but when I did I was fully informed on the story

> also less refunds means more taxes

Attached: BiodegradableGiganticBass-poster.jpg (460x606, 36K)

Pissed and taxpilled

I've seen this picture used several hundred times, each time it has a different caption as to how it ended up like that.

They are likely all bullshit, someone lost their hat.

>Limited Mortgage interest deduction to the interest on the first $750,000 only
>Limited State and Local Tax deduction to 10,000

The only people getting dinged by this are those who had greater than 10,000 in SALT taxes and those who have MASSIVE mortgages

Basically Liberals if you're being honest, average house where I live is 550 so if you're barely in that upper third around here you're capping out on your mortage interest.

Additionally we have massive State and Local tax burden which people are unable to deduct now. I am laughing, this has been great. 100% approve of the new tax code.

>First off you filthy kike, You arent the President, Secondly, even if the President came here guess what faggot, he would have to prove it was him then prove what he is saying is true
Wow, you take things very literal. Well, Trump wasn't president when he first refused to show his taxes. I don't have to prove anything to you, and anyone that disagrees isn't a shill. Besides, I didn't disagree with anything, I just pointed out facts based on my taxes this year. I've been on Jow Forums for years. Back off warden.

Absolutely based

>durr rent free he lives rent free in their heads rent free in your head guys
>he doesn't even pay rent it's free real estate in your head guys it's totally rent free

This is some facebook-tier retardation. Don't spout the same fucking lines over and over you sound like a braindead fuckwit and you're dragging us all down every time you say it.

Attached: K6WKR2g.png (476x414, 227K)

You called me names, demanded my tax return, and accused me of deflecting. Are we friends, saint user?

Is this, dare I say, worse than 2 scoops?

>facts
Facts have sources. As well as Evidence. I see none.

Attached: I dont see any sauce.jpg (720x601, 35K)

Attached: Drumpf is 'Done'...Again.jpg (690x6602, 1.78M)

>complaining about a few more dollars in taxes when Trump is literally all that stands in the way of the terminal cuckification of the white race

Attached: im not locked in here with you.jpg (910x512, 77K)

Durpadurpadur your vernacular rustles muh mind.

Good for you faggot, why do I care?

I call everyone names, where the fuck do you think you are?

You did deflect, you don't want people to run the obvious line of how much shit you're full of, so you've deflected ever since you brought the argument up.

We could easily be friends if you'd stop posting like such a faggot.

Go read tax code, or talk to a tax lawyer. I was just explaining my experience this year. It is a provable fact that deductions changed this year and I did get more than 50 percent less than the last few years, but I don't have to prove it to you. Your the one attacking. Who's the real shill here?

You've done the math on the comparison between 2017 and 2018 W2s? We paid more to federal in 2018. Call it simplified, call it "fair" or any of the other memes you're training yourself to believe, but don't say we got more because the deduction was less. That's bullshit propaganda faggots and dummies fall for. Did you pay more federal taxes in 2018 as opposed to 2017 per capita? I DID. I'm not a fucking shill or some other shit you're gonna try to pin on me, I'm a real Trump voter, and I got fucked by his tax plan bullshit.

>paid less taxes, wants more refunds

Attached: images.png (255x198, 6K)

>go talk to a tax lawyer
I don't need to talk to a tax lawyer to know your tax returns. I need to talk to you. Now post it.

Attached: 1548694251276.gif (501x372, 7K)

It's like there's a Conservative equivalent of Shareblue and they're just arguing with each other.

>withholding goes down
>WOAH WADDA FECK MAN MY REFUND IS LESS! I'M A BERNIE MISSILE NOW.

What'd you gross? $30,000?

>I'm a REAL Trump voter, and I am MAD.

M8 we got back more on our taxes this year than last. You're screaming up the wrong tree.

>I call everyone names, where the fuck do you think you are?
Oh. My bad you worthless estate seeking old ladies molesting perverted jobless anchor on the economy failure at life.

>We could easily be friends if you'd stop posting like such a faggot.
Was that better? Seriously, are we friends now?

>Now post it.
Sure thing. Stand by...

Fine, keep looking like a stupid fucking npc retard printing out the same line over and over. You're only hurting your own cause. Just know everyone you say that to immediately knows you don't have a fucking brain of your own.

Attached: 1550993053307.png (500x544, 153K)

Sure, we're friends now, you successfully navigated out of the shithole you found yourself in when people started to ask you to put up or shut up.

Now as a friend, shut the fuck up.

...and your gross is?

Ha! My pic

Attached: burning drumpf poster.jpg (500x872, 117K)

It is considering I paid nothing in federal taxes the entire year

Total income / total tax = effective tax rate
>This is all that matters

Mine went down from 14% to 7.9%. Thanks Trump

total tax / total income i mean

>STOP DOING THING I DON'T LIKE
Nope.
>STOP IT
Nada.
>REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1541111840202.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

I do it for free

Thanks Jr. I came to post this. Do poors really not understand the time value of money? How is the $100 now vs $100 later still not taught in schools. Have wagies ever even heard of inflation?

>source the image
>the very first use is on a russia forum telling someone to post it on twitter in english

Nobody has savings anymore and everyone lives on credit, Tax Refunds to poor people are like a 'government forced' savings account or some shit that keeps them from blowing it on dope

I don't want you to think I'm trying to shame you, but the truth is evident. Middle to upper-middle class people/families took a very big hit this year comparative to 2017. Thousands of dollars, man. That's Trump's base... not a bunch of scraping by burnouts halfway in the voting box for Bernie and TRUMP.

>YAY I GOT MORE OF DA MONIES TRUMP GONE WIN 2020 DUDES!!! Where's my beer bong bro?

Honestly though, who do you think you leftists are convincing? You should really be spending this time trying to prop up a democrat rather than continuing your bs tactics trying to separate us from Trump

Attached: 1548370301223.jpg (600x312, 44K)

>Now as a friend, shut the fuck up.
Only if you ask nicely, ya retarded unemployed no better than a nigger basement troll.

That picture's been floating around since 2016.

That's just sad, It doesn't require a high IQ to understand basic economics.

notice its only libshits complaining about tax refund because now their shitty states dont have SALT deductions lol

Attached: 1521075134313.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

I don't think you are, I think you honestly believe what you're saying.

Truth is I just don't want to go upstairs and dig around for our tax files to give you an answer. Just becuase you all descended upon me doesn't mean I'm as invested in this argument as you are.

it's not that, it's that their shitty state has massive state and local tax burden that they used to deduct unlimited

Trump's doing a pretty good job separating himself from his base all by himself.

The only people I know who are paying more in taxes this year are the following
>Libshits in CA and NY not able to deduct their insane state/local property taxes over $10,000
>Losers who work for terrible employers that make them buy shit for work and not reimburse them
Am I missing something?

That line is just as funny, now tell me he's going to be impeached soon

Attached: ellol.png (1000x1000, 276K)