"White" South Africans would have to sit in the back of the bus in the Jim Crow

There are a handful of Saffers whose ancestors haven't been in the country for a long time. But for the most part, they're mongrels with black ancestry.

White Americans are pure white and have 0 black ancestry. One of the reasons why Americans don't have black ancestry is because 2% sub-Saharan people like "white" South Africans were correctly treated as niggers under Jim Crow, and were forbidden from associating with actual white people.

In addition to their black ancestry, "white" South Africans are also part-Malay and part-Indian.

"White" South Africans need to be excluded from the United States.

Attached: download.jpg (92x92, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgWNuQWRcxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu00CRlGmmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8
youtube.com/watch?v=xGoQLxlMZ2U
youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rj1GS9anA&feature=youtu.be&t=166
youtube.com/watch?v=uZU3bd77QRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk4KYhmoFTg
youtube.com/watch?v=ABn1vPwpwug
youtube.com/watch?v=VHxjyBtKxpM
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is what was considered white under South Africa standards. While America was declaring "white" South Africans to be niggers.

Attached: download.jpg (174x98, 5K)

You don't know shit. Boers are more manly than you mutts will ever be.

Holy shit. Angola.

While the hell is a nigger posting on pol? I thought it was bad enough when Japs and Koreans posted on here.

"White" South Africans are so mutty that they'd all be niggers under US hypodescent laws.

They'd have to attend school with full blown 100% sub-Saharan niggers like yourself.

You again? just ignore this nigger sub human

Coalburning in SA is very looked down upon. No whites racemix with the kaffirs. In burgerland it's lauded as progressive.

So first the Angolan defends South Africa "whites", and then the Czech does. Why do non-whites always defend Saffers?

I get this every thread. Somebody from Japan, Korea, or the Dominican Republic defends South Africans as being white. At the very best, the defenders of South Africans are from marginally white nations like Serbia or Czechoslovakia.

Do these people sense South Africans as being their fellow non-whites?

1. The race mixing in South Africa is mostly from the 1600s and 1700s. Although to some extent it continued until 1948, when apartheid began.

2. WTF are you doing on Jow Forums, nigger. I had no idea Angola had the internet until now.

Oh God. That kaffir term. Seems like you're originally from South Africa.

So you're a South Africa "white" who's now moved to Angola? WTF? This is very weird.

Anyway, got a DNA test you're willing to provide us.

bump

imagine if this great man would have won the war
youtube.com/watch?v=tgWNuQWRcxI

If you won't accept Boers, we will and you'll lose.

Attached: hybrid_pride.png (768x416, 674K)

All South Africans with long roots in the country are part-nigger, part-Malay and part-Indian.

Somewhere from 1-5% of "whites" in South Africa are pure whites, because their ancestors haven't been in South Africa for a long time.

On the rare occasions when a South African is willing to post their DNA test on Jow Forums, it's inevitably from a person without deep roots in South Africa. Or alternately the Saffer is getting a DNA test off of google images and pretending it's theirs.

Good, you American kike-loving faggot. That makes them our allies and since we fucking hate Americans, that means you just earned 8,000,000 more enemies because you can't shut the fuck up about them having to sit in the back of a bus.

Attached: Novuteran_War_Ensign.jpg (1920x1200, 149K)

end systematic racism against white people, free the boer.

No. Portuguese working in Angola but I go to SA quite a bit.
Those guys are pure white. Dutch, anglos, and some other europeans who have intermarried.
Did not see a single race mixed couple, so not sure where you're getting this part-malai/indian/nigger nonsense from.

He thinks they are like Cape Coloureds. Like my kind. He's pulling it out of his ass.
Saffers ≠ Kaffers

meanwhile russia is actually pushing their narrative... you are facistst.... it's not about the revolution, but the russian masses are as retarded as the american ones

so we instead go!
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu00CRlGmmQ

this makes everyone laugh, and ofc no, norwegian intelligence had no part in this. these are sedish lies

btw when you start to nuke each other, we wil go
REEEEE REEEEEEE
like this
youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

then they start oeoh....

White Americans in the South are fucking mongrels and all my parents Saffer friends are pure Dutch.

But there aren't even that many of them in/coming to US?

No. I'm referring to the ostensible "whites" in South Africa. Not the Coloureds.

Here is the ancestry of the typical "white" person in South Africa. They are not pure white or even close. Their ancestry is an embarrassment to read about.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

"By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C)."

where is my oeo....
it wasn't any... at this point you realize you have been played

Yeah, sure.

Like anybody who's not South African seriously uses the word kaffir.

In the extreme off chance you're not originally South African, what the hell are you? Some weirdo Portugese person who likes traveling across all of sub-Saharan Africa?

where is my music
youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8
okay this is a start

I lost the memo, when are we going to get jorvik back? it's full of pakis now they say

Attached: whalehate1033.jpg (400x400, 14K)

if I was the earl of jorvik I can swear to you those kebab shops would have to pay tax to me

then their police.... I sense some urine in the air now? that is disgusting go to the toilet

Boers are pure Dutch. I only met three that were half-German or Anglo because of Namibian and Saffer couples or Rhodesian and Saffer couples. They're White as fuck.

There's probably 6 white-black mix kids in safrica and they all belong to german politicians. Germans love black people for some reason, the more tribal the better.
Dutch, French, and Brits not so much.
Most racemixing here is black-malay.
just look up white rapist - black victim stats. literally 0.

Your posts just convinces me to bring in South African whites to America illegally. I’m hoping to succeed with that plan. You won’t be able to stop me, you filthy dixiecuck. You don’t speak for White Americans. We love our Boer brothers.

Attached: 26867DC3-5AB4-42D1-820F-EFE662F781CB.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

This. Boers are White so wtf.

Only Cape Coloureds are White/Malay/Bantu | Khoisan. Only Coloureds. So basically only Novuterans aren't pure. Saffers and the Bantu there are pure.

I’m hoping they start moving to the Northern states. Places like Florida are too mutty and will only destroy their genetics. I’m from Pittsburgh and I would be willing to house White South African women and children. OP is just an assmad Irish-Jew hybird who wants americans to divide other whites. He even threatened to bomb airports if they started coming here.

Attached: 86618E06-4FBF-4CE7-8DB8-891F179D6B6C.jpg (880x1024, 59K)

I'm working here. Pay is great and it's sunny all the time.
My girlfriend is south african, hence me using the word kaffir.
Interesting, did not know this. Still, you'd never tell. The boers look just like dutch people to me.

Ignore him, OP is an Irish/Jew mutt who constantly complains about South African whites being supported by Jow Forums. He also thinks Serbians and Australians aren’t white either. It’s like listening to a parody of some stormfront member.

these tunes are not authentic at all
youtube.com/watch?v=xGoQLxlMZ2U

fornheim?

if this is you russia you need to seriously rework your self, forn means ancient that's it. all though thiis tune caught my ear, it is fake

china?

If more people like OP keep talking to Saffers, they will get fucking pissed and move to the Northern states. Our northern states.

Attached: b336de83bf70d5812a9d8f39600acc11efbef278cd82ac5e711c5680f496e46f.png (2480x974, 483K)

lies

Get slotted floppy.

uuh she looks like a man

is this real or is this a tranny? is this ben shapiros brother?

it is, look I don't give a shit about your muh left or muh right thing. but I draw the line. when ben shapiros sister is a man, I really loved her..

instead you have to go
>in the forest, guests old faith
youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rj1GS9anA&feature=youtu.be&t=166

>Still, you'd never tell. The boers look just like dutch people to me.
It's a lie bro. It's from one study and it doesn't cite the people that were studied and where they were from. Those kinds of results scream Cape mischlings. It also ignores the hundreds of thousands of Rhodies and slav immigrants from the cold war, never mind the Boers that left the Cape . He also references an article written by an anti apartheid activist, literally a poes that was there during Sharpeville and started crying about how the people that attacked the police station were massacred. The guy references a single study with very little information as to who was tested and anti white activists. It's a smear piece.

Well that's not true, our ancestry in SA can easily be traced back to the first Boers/Hugenote that came here, and the vast majority of Afrikaners today are only the 7th generation that's been living here, so it's still easy to trace back ancestry. No doubt there were some interracial marriages but from what I gathered it was very rare.

You weren't kidding about the weather.
Do you ever worry about the natives killing you? Are the natives resentful of a former 'colonizer' working in their lands?

Attached: angolaweather.png (1033x397, 71K)

Can I have your Coloureds?

Attached: Novutera_2.png (723x479, 76K)

Ask them yourself, we don't control them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (558x600, 42K)

>be me, chinkfag who's onboard with white advocacy
>read this thread where a bunch of sane whites who agree that whites are under attack and at risk of being genocided argue with one guy purity-spiraling into complete lunacy about tracking down every last drop of blood

Dare I say it? OP is a jew.

Why don't you show your DNA test then?

Quit denying your ancestry. I am so sick and tired of it.

"Arthur Kemp alleges that only 6% of Afrikaners have mixed ancestry. This is a deliberate misinterpretation of the genetic data. It's 6% of Afrikaner GENES, that are of non-white origin, not 6% of Afrikaner people. The same genetic data Arthur Kemp misinterprets, states that the Afrikaner genepool is 40% Dutch, 40% German, 7% French, and 7% Scottish. Does this mean that the Afrikaner population is composed of 40% Dutch, 40% Germans, 7% Scots, and 7% French? It would sound silly that all these elements represented individual ethnic personages and not genes but according to Arthur Kemp, it is so. But the reality is 6% of over all Afrikaner genes are non-white.

Research by J.A. Heese, who studied the genealogical composition of the Afrikaners looking at the period 1657 - 1867, has concluded that the Afrikaner nation´s ancestry was Dutch 34.8%, German 33.7%, French 13.2%, Non White 6.9%, British 5.2%, Other European nations 2.7%, Unknown 3.5%. GFC de Bruyn used a different form of calculation and his results were: Dutch 34.1%, German 29.2%, French 24.7%, British 0.3%, Other European nations 2.4%, Non European 5.4%, Unknown 3.9%. That means, the average Afrikaner (including Arthur Kemp himself) gets 5-7% of their ancestry from non-whites."

You first.

Post DNA results for schizo markers

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16 The Prevalence of Mental Illness in Irish Americans The Three Theories – The (710x488, 44K)

When "white" South Africans actually try to track their ancestry down, they realize that their ancestry is similar to the guy in Deconstructing Jaco.

my hamster is from rhodesia and he fought in the civil war. he keeps goingon that guinie pigs are not human and they need to be auswitched

I keep on telling him that I have to take him to the doctor, but he just keeps on like this

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

my god in this moment these rhodesian whales have stole all my beer. so now I have to go to sleep, I only got one smoke left.

I am sorry Adolph hitler we failed you

I live in Africa, we don't have a fucken 23&Me services here, However interracial marriages are to this day rare in SA, Its certainly not prominent or even socially accepted. It's certainly not as common as in the EU and US. Our women aren't nigger lovers. Hence why I believe we aren't as mixed as you would like to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZU3bd77QRw

this is bullshit it is not real

I swear I am goning to go and sacrifice this fag to odin

We don't have the luxury of all our ancestors being from the same family, it's so much easier for you

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16 Should relatives marry ‘Yes’, according to this 1800s letter to ‘The Iri (668x1012, 314K)

Wow. I haven't seen this in years.

Attached: nsc.png (570x659, 37K)

you are from south africa, why is it that hamsters hate guinepigs this much?

okay go to sleep user... no more bullshit today, go to sleep

You're trying to reason with a lunatic. We've all tried this. You're pissing into the wind here

Attached: 94224b4d5e6fc1456ff1562dba077843ffe698bd5844fcb39327732b435f6899-1.png (768x768, 258K)

Where I'm from niggers still stay sir or ma'am to white folks as they pass. The local police in certain counties look the other way when non whites are dealt with. It's like that in a lot of areas where city fags and feds aren't. Meanwhile, you're being wiped out by literal monkey niggers with no firearms to stop it.

>all this reddit spacing
did a magapede get triggered over the results of what a civic nationalist country ends like?

Attached: 1535224035784.jpg (690x694, 134K)

Seriously, Boers are just white-looking niggers, just like slavs.

The Brits should have euthanized them all during the boer war.

Why do you spend more time designing flags than trying to engage with coloureds?

We are a group. I'm the vexillologist of the group.

How hard is it for a white burger to move to SA? Asking for a friend.

Do you have people reaching out to them to spread your message of coloured nationalism? Anyone on the ground?

18 beers, my god the jews have been here and drank all my 18 beers. my god

Yes. Several here. One liaison at university in South Africa.

and now I have to wait until next friday. god damnit. how come I can't just become an alcholic? I like beer and I would want to drink it each day. russia, do you by chance have any openings. I promise I will drink very hard

Good for you and them. The more people that want to balkanise this shitpile the better it is for us.

We heard from our guy there that Zuma still had followers in the ANC and that getting rid of Ramaphosa or Malema will just cause radical BFLF agents to come out.

AGAIN WITH THIS FRAUD
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk4KYhmoFTg
>fornheim means
ancestral hippie home of the spirits
no it does not, it mens simply ancient home
REEEE

Fuck off with this 'there mixed whites' bullshit.
Majority of the whites here are of the purist quality.
Only the genetic dead-end and self determinized mixers do it (making the cape colured).
Were more pure than most since we're isolated.

Now fuck off or bring proof we're not white.
>t. 3rd gen Whyte manne

youtube.com/watch?v=ABn1vPwpwug

I will kill entire nations over her

btw just asking for a fren, do you know about any churches that stores gold?

my friend just wanted to now

>that Zuma still had followers in the ANC
Probably, you're dealing with tribal people. It's all factions and factions within factions.
>getting rid of Ramaphosa or Malema will just cause radical BFLF agents to come out
They're coming out anyway. Malema has been firing guns on stage at rallies and alluding to being responsible for the farm murders, and has said in interviews he wants to abolish private property altogether, so it's not like the EFF aren't radical. In a way i'd prefer the BFLF to be more out in the open, direct conflict would be preferable to the current situation.

Attached: Dg3U0VaVAAAizFg.jpg (528x478, 35K)

Based Angolan.
How's it your side of the world? You guys dealing with power outages as well?

No dip fuck, if you actually visited the white community here, you'd realise that were pretty clean ethnically wise, more so than burgerland

She has crazy eyes.

Attached: 1.jpg (296x545, 62K)

just for the record, where do they keep the gold? is it under the altar? just saying if I was a priest I would have put in under the altar

memes aside.... I hope you guys are holding out down there... and if you got a good child bearing sis...

no I wont ever even go there I am not american we ot pride, in fact in just a couple of days now I will be an un le again...

and I swear to the world, I will kill you all if she is not content

she has, do you by chance have her phone number. I ensure you it is for scientfic resarch

The fact that you shill the concept that we're not white (yet we don't race mix and have many pure blooded whites here) while simultaneously backing the idea that Americans are more white (yet rape babies were prevalent because of slavery).

I tried to hack those guys. Malema directly. He has three cell phones. Vodafone is impossible to crack because SAs IT security is random password generation instead of a forgotten password recovery. It's difficult to hack. We have plans to intervene in a SA civil war. We want to fight kaffers as revenge for 1899 in Liberia and 1799 - 1800 and 1960 in Haiti, as well as to maintain peace in the region, balkanize SA and pull our people out of SA for what we intend to pull in the Latin Americas.

I had it written down, but the guineapigs stole it and handed it over to the Rhodesian whales. You'll have to take it up with them

Kaffir means non believer in Arabic (it's origin).
He's definitely had contact with legit saffers/ south Africans, as colloquial words like that aren't very well known besides local inhabitants.

>Rhodesian whales.
REEEEEEEEE

Attached: whale-slaughter-Faroe-Islands-dolphins-death-819143.jpg (590x350, 67K)

If you think you're going to get the coloured community to relocate you're dreaming . Also, if you coloureds are capable of instilling peace, visit the Cape flats then get back to me with your findings.

>Folkvangr
this is not about folkvang!
fucking german!
youtube.com/watch?v=VHxjyBtKxpM
uuugh but they hit the the tunes.... it is stil l all fake! who is doing this? making this fake music?

u mad wyt boi?

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x333, 32K)

We aren't those Coloureds. We're from America.
Instill peace = Depopulated half of the Coloureds in the Western Cape.

this is real and how you go
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo

then KNÆ HÆNIIIIR!

this is real, that other shit is some weird german made up shit

my god that is a sperm whale benis!
REEEEE

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u4.jpg (550x545, 21K)

>white Americans are pure white and have 0 black ancestry

Attached: 65C25DE7-B821-4060-A639-64CCC817113F.jpg (264x191, 8K)

>the face she makes when she sees the BWC

Attached: 22.jpg (453x539, 51K)

American census considers North Africans white lol

We won't give them a choice. They can administrate our affairs in Africa, die or come with us. We outnumber them. We have more numbers and emerged in a near-autocratic nation where we have developed sickness and aversion with favela/Mitchell's Plain/Western Cape mutts to the point of taking them out. They have had "muh oppression olympics." They won't survive us. We are also smarter than them.

What do you mean by depopulate?