CLIMATE CHANGE

Is it real? Why or why not?

Attached: climate_graphics_blog_SLR.png (648x580, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitionproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
nypost.com/2014/07/24/solar-flare-nearly-destroyed-earth-two-years-ago-nasa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The climate changes all the time you faggot

The climate changes. It's been doing it for billions of years. Antarctica used to be tropical.

/thread
OP you're an idiot

DOES THE WEATHER CHANGE FOR REAL

This guy has an IQ between 195-205.

Attached: 1547641603027.png (484x714, 85K)

Yes it's real, for fucks sake

Al Gore said sea levels would rise 150m by 2020. It's almost 2020 and sea levels have increased by 3m.

Langan is a loser whose only use to anybody is to say dumb shit for postcards to point at and say "LOOK WUT SMART MAN SAID". Consult an actual scientist next time.

Holy fuck, the weather isn't the same today as yesterday. I'm starting to think that planet Earth might not be indoors after all...

People with 180 IQs seem retarded to this guy.

an ant judging a human

>cares about climate change
>collects carbon tax

Yes

Attached: All_palaeotemps.svg.png (1920x560, 170K)

>muh hi IQ

As someone who DESIGNS IQ TESTS I don't think it's possible to get accurate results over 145. You are definitely exaggerating. An intelligent man would make concise arguments.

I believe water vapor causes 90% of climate forcing, and solar output controls both cloud formation and the other 10%.

There is no "normal" when it comes to the climate. Our lifetimes are too short to appreciate this.

The earth's atmosphere has changed drastically over time. There was a time when there wan't even enough oxygen on earth for fire to burn.

Attached: Temp_0-400k_yrs.gif (985x395, 11K)

> actual scientist
only retards think science is not corrupted and most of scientists are not shills mkaing sure paradigm doesn't change so they don't have to learn new things.

Ok but read this At some point people have to admit their predictions were wrong. But remember, Al Gore made a lot of money by investing in "clean energy" before he released that terrible movie "an inconvenient truth" which I was forced to watch in school. All of his predictions were wrong. I suggest you go back and watch that movie to see just how wrong he was.

See this
And

No because I said so or yes because someone else said so.

Any score above 145 is meaningless.

it doesn't matter if it's real.

What matters is whether we want to reduce pollutants or not.

Believing in Climate Change is irrelevant to solving it == Biggest Red Pill you'll take all night

Only in the sense that climate changes naturally.
But in all seriousness, co2 has never been proven to be a climate motivator.

Gore is a politician who started his climate change activism with good intentions who started saying some dumb shit when he realized he could get back into relevancy. Fortunately, there a bunch of professional scientists to btfo denier regards without making idiots of themselves.

>trusting al gore
it's okay, I made the same mistake once.

Of course it's fucking real. That's not what's up for debate here. It's the fucking retards screeching how humans are completely responsible for glassing the earth's climate that's the problem. Pollution and deforestation aren't helping, sure, but the Earth has suffered much worst in the past including a FUCKING METEOR STRIKE and a FUCKING ICE AGE. If this god forsaken rock came back from those types of events, then our affects are negligible in comparison.

>using 11 different methods to measure the same variable at different times.

This chart would get an F in any 5th grade science fair.

Check this out too petitionproject.org/

Attached: gore girl1.jpg (1914x3000, 419K)

>and are transparently designed to provide a basis for abusive global taxation by the selfsame reeking, croaking buzzards that have been pecking at our eyes and pulling our guts out through our belly buttons for the last several hundred years (that we know of).
That is a very vivid description of what the Jews are doing to us.

>sea levels have increased by 3m.
did it? really?

This

Yes the climate is changing but it has zero to do with anything humans have done or will do. Its been changing since the beginning of time and it warms and cools over hundreds or thousands of years. Carbon monoxide is a result not the cause and FOLLOWS ocean temperature changes that are caused by solar activity. Don't be a fucking retarded nigger and research more

cant refute it? its ok buddy.

Just like everything else. The climate hype is all about the money user

Don’t worry we’re only trying to get the earth back to dinosaur time tempeatures :D

Al Gore represented the Global Climate Change group.. See I knew they were lying.

The "average" increase in sea levels over the last decade has only been 5 inches. But the min/max heights have gone up 3m. So really it's 5 inches lol.

Human caused climate change is real, but really doesn’t matter. In OECD (advanced) countries it may cost 3 trillion until 2080. Who cares? The Iraq war was more expensive.

And nobody cares about tye really affected countries in the third world anyway.

Attached: 13976AA5-85CD-4B53-910D-C09137DA8ED9.jpg (1222x748, 121K)

my house is 120 years old. if sea levels have risen 3m in the last 120 years it would be under water.

It's also the only thing that matters. Even if every word they spew about climate change was right, their methods of 'dealing' with it are such a load of oppressive horseshit that nobody should entertain them on that basis alone.
If they really cared they'd be adamantly against the global economy, outsourcing, and fee trade, but it's always neoliberals looking to shove the supposed burden from themselves onto the lower classes in the form of unavoidable taxation.

>I believe
What a strange thing to say about a scientific matter. What does the evidence actually show?

I hope it gets completety out of hand and wipes out all life. :)

Attached: taxing air.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

Climate change happens naturally but humans are literally accelerating it moron

climate change is always happening
aside from more co2 in the air humans have not caused any anomaly that is outside of natural variability!
temperature and co2 did NOT correlate very well in the last 60 years

Attached: HadCRUT4 GlobalMonthlyTempSince1958 AndCO2.gif (880x567, 29K)

>literally accelerating it!!!
When we hit our next ice age which the holocene (the period we currently live in) is due for. You will be wishing for greenhouse gasses when the glaciers move south.

Attached: marklawson-ice-ages.jpg (448x270, 20K)

temperature and co2 did NOT correlate on very large timescales

Attached: temp_co2_geological.png (791x562, 296K)

Unironically 200 IQ post

Yes, a single Human exhales CO2 thousands of times a day. While farting out methane. And is it not wonderful how many thousands of tons of strip mined earth are needed for one simple smart phone.
Sorry Charlie, I favor humans over a planet that will be here long after the sun has died out and there is no life on our earth.

However, there is a correlation between rate of change in temperature and rate of change of co2 ... and co2 change follows AFTER temperature change !!!

Attached: 6a010536b58035970c0177447d843a970d.png (1039x862, 654K)

>Data Source: Satellite sea level observations.
There is no satellite in existence that can detect millimeter level sea level changes. How ridiculous. Show the evidence and how it takes into account plate tectonics. It can't. There is no evidence.

Attached: 51b1a2c1db63572401e8c073a87999b26361e73636e12150bc5392641e8c8b39.gif (413x200, 2.62M)

Yes, but it’s nice to have on this planet, and there are a lot of Homo sapiens.

well, I don't have access to scientific papers without paying a fee.

So my beliefs are based on the 100+ that I've actually read...

>skip to p-values
>it's fucking 0.05 again
>straight in the bin

You can get accurate results above 145, but not with the initial round of testing or a conventional examination alone. Test/item information is quite limited at |theta| > 3, but secondary testing that differentiates subjects in the theta > 3 region of ability is entirely plausible. It is harder to assess item properties in the general sense, though, because only a small subset of the population has even a reasonable chance of answering correctly so calibration is difficult.

Validity for anything greater than probably 160-170 or so is a dubious prospect because psychometricians aren't going to bother creating these types of examinations in the same rigorous way as you would for the general population, nor would there be the usual pool of experts available to develop appropriately difficult items to differentiate subjects within the high ability zones. The likely cause of the inflated IQ scores you occasionally see are artefacts of crude extrapolation based on very fast response times in timed sections of the exam or seemingly unlimited capacity for short-term memorization that some high-ability subjects demonstrate.

>Show 25 years of data
Earth is 4 billion years old

Anyone who posts this image is an inbred mongoloid
Knife yourself my man

I know this feel. Given a desired hypothesis in the null-hypothesis testing paradigm, you can pretty much force any result. We are eventually going to have a big reset once this epistemological problem is dealt with, i.e. everyone trained to treat p < 0.05 as a legitimate basis for a claim will have to be replaced or at least wane in influence. This usually means dying because prof jobs are for life, so in our lifetime I think it's unlikely we will do anything other than
>straight in the bin
until we get old enough to not bother reading the papers anymore.

doesnt the climate change everyday?

Attached: climate-change-predictions.jpg (606x404, 99K)

Yes you do. Just find the title and look it up on scihub. You can literally get any paper for free.

Please. Even just posting the image, the implication is that one's conclusion about relationships between climate variables is contingent upon the time scale you consider. He may be reposting some probably highschool-tier infographic, but at least a correct idea is floating around in his head somewhere.

The real mongoloids are the people who pretend they're doing some sort of sophisticated analysis when they're just forcing a positive trend line for temp & co2, etc., by starting in the 1960's.

This, but the Earth is only 6,000 years old

It's a real negotiating token.

Libtards seriously believe we have 12 years left.

We could use this to make Gen 4 Molten Salt cooled reactors with no meltdown risk and dramatically lower energy costs.

It's carbon neutral and buys time for hippie shit like wind/solar. It's win/win

When you turn the flame off a BBQ the gates are still hot as fuck and gradually get cooler. Overtime the residual heat from the grand solar maximum will dissipate, and the solar minimum will kick in. Winterchan will reign supreme. Get comfy.

Attached: winterchan.jpg (480x360, 33K)

in my Opinion, there are 2 Points here.

1) climate change
the climate IS changing. It does always. Since the beginning of Time, our World changes. Once, we hat 1 Supercontinent, once the entire Planet was fucking Lava!
the climate changing is a thing, and there is absolutely nothing we could do about it.

2) is humanity the reason for climate change?
here, the doubts begin. See ... by now, i don't believe everything i read in the News cause those "scientists" predict everything just to get federal fundings. It's all about money. Once i read an Article (can't find it anymore) who said, that they falsify measurement results from temperature measuring buoys in the Pacific etc.
there's actually an Australien Study if i remember correctly.

so the question is: how much are we responsible for the climate change happening?
and: wouldn't it be better to try to deal with it, instead of stopping it?

the most dangerous thing is, if an actual Scientist comes and places a hypothesis who questions the human factor on climate change, and then want's to research it...
he will be burned on the stake of political correctnes because he is automatically a Denier. This is not good for science, which should be absolutely un-biased.

Technically we’re still in an ice age since there are ice caps

you wana know what or who/what is more responsible for climate-change?(not to dismiss the power/capability of man-kind..) the fucking SUN

Attached: the-banality-of-climate-change1.jpg (700x751, 222K)

well sure but the sun is steady. I read somewhere that it has Pulsating Times with a 12 year repeating Period. So it burns a bit more for 12 years, than a bit less, then again a bit more etc.

but else, it's relativly steady. I'd say earth's Magnetic Field, Ozone Layer and Athmosphere are a higher influence on the weather but i get what you try to say (i think)

all i'm saying is, i am very very sceptical if those climate change apocalyptic priest forseers call out again how our earth's dying.

>well sure but the sun is steady
the Sun is not 'steady'; so far, it is entirely sporadic to scientific studies & science has & yet to entirely predict its nature

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

>nypost.com/2014/07/24/solar-flare-nearly-destroyed-earth-two-years-ago-nasa/

were u being factitious? cause im pretty darn damn drunk atm

Attached: 400x388xSunFlare.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fXKkQgbIli.jpg (400x388, 30K)

This

t. scientist

we get paid, our results don't align with expected, woops, job lost, next scientist please. It's why I refuse to do political/environmental or any other science with a pre desired outcome.

pls read all
>well sure but the sun is steady. I read somewhere that it has Pulsating Times with a 12 year repeating Period. So it burns a bit more for 12 years, than a bit less, then again a bit more

Now expand it back to the Bronze Age. :)

Forest fires happened for millions of years before man therefore man isn't causing forest fires.

Attached: 2018Toon442.jpg (500x494, 59K)

okay let's look at this.
you throw away a cigarette but that's still glowing in a dry Forest. So that can cause a Forest Fire, right?

good good.
now they claim climate change being the reason why there are more Hurricans.
what direct cause would do the hurrican? 4 fat Amerimutts simultaneously farting hard?

that's some extraretarded metaphor and you know it faggot!

Attached: aQe4kWzr_700w_0.jpg (402x413, 29K)

>barely any data
>earth is billions of years old

dude climate change is real, the weather has gone from being really cold to being less cold all in the span of 5 hours here!

Wtf I love the equator now.