Tulsi

Tulsi.

Attached: TULSI redpilled.jpg (1000x600, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8
freakonomics.com/podcast/andrew-yang_radio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tulsi

Attached: 1529035176694.jpg (1975x1521, 874K)

Yang.

Attached: yang2020(1).jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

Attached: 1523559857418.jpg (650x1070, 323K)

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (1889x2040, 1.65M)

Attached: Tulsi war.jpg (480x433, 34K)

Attached: 1540329635077.png (450x347, 247K)

That's a bunch of faggoty politician speak that isn't about a border wall, taxes, or bombing Israel.

I want my NEET bux!

Attached: 1520029345325.jpg (2663x957, 1.42M)

No politician, Trump included, is about those things.

He talking about solving the problem of displacement by automation, and uplifting the struggling middle class and middle America (ie white people).

If she keeps saying stuff like that, she jus might end up being president.

I still probably wouldn't vote for her because she's a woman and a shitskin and running as a democrat. Sorry, but this is the future the Democrats chose. I have to recognize her race and gender before I can proceed playing by their rules.

You're in Israel.

And what's his solution?

You couldn't get me to vote for a Democrat nigger woman if you put a gun to my head or they were literally retarded and it would kick off the war.

Damn, she ruined her cheeks.

If you are white, straight family oriented, non-millionaire class male, the Democratic party hates your guts; don't fall for stealth globalists.

Look at you idiotic shills trying to spam buzzwords and make everythinng about identity politics. Losers.

UBI (he calls it the "Freedom Dividend"), but he goes very in depth about it and a lot of other parts of his platform, and the reasoning behind them in his Joe Rogan interview: youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8

You're derailing the thread because you're a paid shill. You realize that all this shilling doesn't work right? You're just annoying.

>she ruined
Its cystic acne, probably because she has more test than you do.

The democrats have been nothing but Identity politics for 4 years. Well, I don't identify with them anymore. Especially not a nigger woman.

You're a shill. We've been over this. That's why you just spam your stupid race based buzzwords over and over. What a sad existence you must have.

He should go back to China if he doesn't like USA - see how long they put up with his complaining.

Yang couldn't pay him to suck his own dick.

That she did nothing about

>UBI
So a retarded technocrat commie. That saves me a lot of time.

>Buzzwords
>shill
Indeed, person who is shilling a candidate for president

((()))
((()))
((()))
You faggots are literally as bad as SJWs with your identity politics kikery.

And you're a shill that focuses on superficial things to lower the level of discourse and to sow division based on bullshit. It's sad that you're such failures. Pathetic Israelis

Call me a single issue voter, but Yang loves globalism and hates guns.

Attached: 1545280562212.png (808x1300, 383K)

Out of curiosity, does he intend to fund this UBI with tax money or have the fed print extra money to hand out?

Working and middle class Americans, who pay all of the tax yet have no representation in Congress, will be made into official indentured servants of the banks.

Only applied to the democrats. I hold them to their standards. Only white males (non jew) considered from their party.

It would largely pay for itself through VATs from profits gained through automation, making sure large corporations actually pay their taxes (which they generally don't), and through the stimulation of the economy.

Check out for in depth info:
youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8
freakonomics.com/podcast/andrew-yang_radio/

>voting for a shitskin female
What's the countersignal here? Calling me a kike I guess.

So, to put it simply, it would be paid with tax money, not with the fed printing extra money. Correct?

Correct, no money printing involved.

>They can't even figure out a way to tax amazon a single dollar.
I'm sure this time the middle class won't foot the entire bill. As Bill Maher said, they just jealous.

Tulsi

Attached: 2uek60.jpg (807x500, 160K)

>tax people $1000 a month to give the people $1000 a month
That's not how this works. He's laid out in details where and how to get the money needed.

UBI has never worked.

What race is this woman?

Wrong. Listen to his interview, he sites multiple examples for where it does work (yes, in the real world). It's not meant for you to live off of, just to supplement your income to ease the burden most Americans have.