The Illuminati proves Satan is taking over the world. It proves Jesus and God

The Illuminati proves Satan is taking over the world. It proves Jesus and God.
youtube.com/watch?list=PLGWz62xyOnum_9okmrBR23EuiuDE3G5ba&v=PAajMPmK1Jc

Attached: enhanced-buzz-orig-12094-1362264449-6.jpg (700x458, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&list=RDn_5Q9LwhujU&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=otSSwS_Nh9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut

Boomer tinfoil theories.

(((music industry)))

Attached: 1550643207332.png (1024x776, 167K)

Of course it's Satanic bro. If you wanna be famous on any real level you're gonna have to sell your soul. So many goyim fall for the chasing fame for fame's sake meme and will sacrifice anything to have it, but it's all just a vapid illusion and satanic at heart.

not even Satanists believe in Satan you mumble rap fap jack.

Ask me how I know

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&list=RDn_5Q9LwhujU&index=4

There is no such thing as illuminati you reject the power of God and mystery babylon

youtube.com/watch?v=otSSwS_Nh9A

>Mueller report is about to come out with Kushner and Flynns shucking and jiving for Israel
>Israel re-election is up, with Netanyahu who is the main Trump backer on his way out
>?????
>Suddenly the board is flooded with 1 post by this ID shizoposting tinfoil shit about MUH FREEMASONS, MUH ILLUMINATI slide threads

really makes the ol noggin do a joggin

You see God actually leaves us bread crumbs to show us evil and false religions . He does this through mystery babylon

Attached: subliminal-images-watchtower-part-1-4-638.jpg (638x359, 79K)

How exactly do Faustian pacts work, religiously speaking? Contrary to what Protestants like to pretend, Satan isn't some all-powerful anti-god who rules over a realm of fire and is responsible for all the evil in the world. How exactly does he buy souls? Can anyone buy another person's soul?

Attached: Screenshot_13 (2).jpg (807x494, 115K)

continental freemasonry is no joke. vip pedo rings and ritual abuse is no joke. the shit is real.

Jesus is coming soon.

OP is not talking about Anton Lavey. These cabals are gnostic dualists. now that is not to say that there are not real devil worshipers who are also sacrificing children just like the elites. read about the franklin scandal. ritual abuse and murder of children by occultists is very real.

Jow Forums in its natural habitat consisting of a memeflag who's ironically /ourguy/ and a cringe-posting tranny who doesn't need a memeflag in order to get a reaction. The sad thing is, one of you doesn't know that the other is in on it. They even sadder thing is, one of you doesn't know you're in on it unironically.

Attached: 1539515834734.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

>MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

A biblical text all in caps ? makes you think does it not......

>makes you think

Who are we kidding

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (954x528, 340K)

Attached: ModernArt.jpg (700x938, 144K)

I have met members of the Pythagorean Illuminati. They run a very small scale LARP as far as I have seen, but they do have a pretty impressive collection of books between them (look up the God Game series on Amazon, or anything by Mike Hockney, or Michael Faust). They believe in Neoplatonism, Platonism, Pythagoreanism, and Gnosticism. This can all arguably boil down to Luciferianism, but they seem to come from more of a scentific philosophical angel. They are Rationalist Idealists. I'm a Rationalist Materialist, and I think that Orthodox Christianity and the Catholic Church are both just an extension of Neoplatonism (which just so happens to fall inline with what the Pythagorean Iluminati believes)

No joke, my best friend is in the Illuminati. I think he is wrong about everything. Based Messianic Calvinism is the way lads. Look up Southern Israelite, he could crush anyone in a debate, doesn't matter what secret society they LARP with.

Attached: Jesuits.png (1233x321, 181K)

Correct

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "an energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Jews control our media. Jews control our banking. Jews control our academia. Jews control our government. Very real and verifiable. Something people need to know and understand. But let’s not worry about that, goyim. Let’s discuss pyramid symbols, bigfoot and aliens.

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (810x777, 204K)

in contrast, all Santaists believe in Santa.

>Some of the greatest Ancient Greek Philosopher were apart of the Illuminati

Attached: Tards.jpg (512x384, 37K)

They were. Heraclitus, Epicurus, Pythagoras, Plato, Goethe, Leibniz, Hegel. All part of an idealist tradition that falls under the category of illuminism.

>Satan's time draws near

nope lets pray not

>Goethe, Leibniz, Hegel

Are these Ancient Greek to you?

Other than that please define "Illuminism" and do you disagree with it?

This wasn't the dollar's design until the (((Federal Reserve))) usurped the currency. This explains why there's so much Judeo-Masonic symbolism all over it.

Attached: 1548321312222.png (337x365, 239K)

Attached: Screenshot_44.png (634x522, 215K)

the dollar is a jewish trick

Attached: counterfeit-dollar.jpg (738x1024, 160K)