Should anti drug DEA- faggots be killed?

There's millions of good ppl who live healthy productive lives on drugs. Just because drugs turn a few low iq brainlets into chimpanzees doesn't mean drugs should be kept away from high iq people who benefit from them. Literally, if you think you're too good for drugs the reality is youre not good enough for them, you fucking losers.

Attached: Guido_Di_Salle_1-1000x1500.jpg (1000x1500, 370K)

That building is rotting and no amount of paint can change that.

Drugs are for degenerates and dealers ought to be fucking lynched.

I never understood why they are so keen on drugs. Alcoholism is far more dangerous and can be fatal.
Most people I know who got into drugs were people who got screwed over by their doctors and in withdrawal they escaped to street drugs.
It's disgusting how they have such a tight control over everything but than again they very much benefit from street drugs too and they can sell 'em on a much higher price so it's never going to change.

Drugs are a personal choice but they’re also retarded and degenerate. I say legalize all drugs and the crackheads will all become destitute or die within a year

Sorry inferiorboy, but like i said, drugs only fuck up your life if your are genetically degenerate and inferior. Superior people are turbocharged by drugs. A huge portion of the college kids who got into ivy league colleges that your hypocritical ass would kill your parents to get accepted to are major drug users. All these superior people wouldn't even talk to your boring sheltered ass you fucking cunt

Drugs should be illegal

Doctors who are afraid to hook up patients are literally walking vaginas.

Drugs should be un-criminalised and distributed through pharmacies in a controlled fashion.
Everything from cocaine to hardcore stuff should be properly labelled and distributed at a low price (low enough to compete with alcohol).
The idiots will off themselves, the addicts will OD because of suddenly influx in supply, and the crime lords harvesting billions would go broke overnight.

Academic success is meaningless when it comes to righteousness.

Literally everything is a fucking drug. Every time you get a (you) here you're getting a dopamine spike, that's the only reason you even post

Exactly, so who gives a fuck about righteousness when you have success in the equation??

I agree inferiorboy.
The smartest ppl i know didn't give a fuck about grades. They learned bc they were naturally curious.
Low iq losers like you think you are smart bc you study hard. But you're not. Your intelligence is almost completely a result of how dumb your parents were.
Don't kill yourself tho, my anti drug faggot friend

>spelling people as ppl
Fuck off back to F*cebook

I think maybe you have some problems and are projecting them on to everyone else to make yourself feel better about being defective.

/thread

This guy gets it.

>we should kill all the jews first

Attached: killjews.jpg (300x207, 13K)

I probly make more in 2 hours than your edgefag ass earns in a day. Keep trying though, tool fest.

>drugs
You mean narcotics, you ass.

never see black communities plagued with lsd and mushrooms...

Are beer and weed drugs?

Imagine defending drugs this passionately

Attached: 1549157859135.png (500x472, 223K)

>Most people I know who got into drugs were people who got screwed over by their doctors and in withdrawal they escaped to street drugs
When I grew up in Canada it was just weed and beer.
The fuck is with all the fentanyl and speed?

Those are good ways to cope.

>narcotics are the same as natural dopamine.
Wow.
Narcotics should be legal, I'm not doing them because there is a larger chance to ruin your life.
Weed fags are annoying and no one thinks you're cool for smoking weed, in your car while blaring rap.
Change my mind.

So you make over 50 bucks an hour?

>Are beer and weed drugs?
a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.
"a new drug aimed at sufferers from
They are narcotics.

You couldn't pay me to go to fucking college these days, especially not Ivy League schools where I'd be surrounded by rich Jews and liberal douchebag professors. Drugs fuck you up and erode your sense of morality, eventually you think only about the drugs and everything else like family, God, community, and national pride take a back seat. Fuck your autistic notion that drugs supercharge you, they destroy your body and make you act like a degenerate hedonist.

Anyone else read OP's post in Octavio's voice?

Attached: Octavio.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Beer and weed or speed and dope?
I dunno I've done all four and I didnt like the speed and fentanyl.
Beers great after work and I haven't smoked weed in well over a year.

> healthy, productive
> on drugs

Keep telling yourself that you worthless cock-sucking junkie piece of shit.

Attached: ShlomoHippy.jpg (470x293, 35K)

Also to boot I have seen people act really crazy on meth.
PCP and bath salts are a whole crazier demon.
I'd fist fight a crack head over a sherm smoker.

Attached: 1549596099979m.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

Based on your goody two shoes scared little girl attitude towards drugs, I'd assume you have a low iq.
I wouldn't suggest you do drugs.
Very smart people are the only ones that should do drugs. You're not one of them so stay sober son.

Yes, they should all have cartel style executions for the bullshit they perpetrate.
They are only waging a war against the poor for the elite to use as slaves in an overcrowded corrupt prison system.

>high iq people
You're not one of them so it's a fucking moot point Pedro.

If i had 30 minutes to talk to you heart to heart i could convince you to kill yourself. That's how inferior you are to me you shit masticating DEA faggot

Addiction.
particular substance, thing, or activity.
"he committed the theft to finance his drug addiction"
So yes, weed can become addictive and habit forming.

Smart people only do drugs when they are disaffected in countries whose cultures were ruined by Jews. Degenerates like you belong in a ditch.

I doubt you even used a plunger to get high on Tina but you really are fucking stupid.

>junkie is over confident and exaggerates his intellect.
Oh this funny because if you were actually intelligent you would grow bored of drugs.

You know I'm gonna still get into heaven even though i masturbate to photos of dead DEA piggies like yourself? Think about that the next time you think ruining drug dealers lives is God's work.

If drugs were legalized, they would destroy the lives of many but on the other hand, people would start evolving away from taking drugs just like some birds evolve to avoid insects of certain colors.

Yup
A lot of idiots would overdose, but the ones who survive would only have to spend a couple bucks a day for their drugs, so they would get jobs and become productive citizens to pass the time. This is what happened in Switzerland when they started giving safe pure hospital grade heroin to addicts in 96. It completely solved the problem.

>drug dealer who talks about masturbation, murder, and getting into heaven
Holy shit you really are a beaner.

Attached: 1510882838138.png (197x256, 56K)

Drug dealers ruin lives every day and they will answer to God when they stand before him at the hour of judgement. We'll arrange the meeting.

Attached: 1537641055714.jpg (1024x732, 102K)

I never get bored, especially when i have barrels full of inferiorboys like you to convince to kill themselves

Kys you shit eating dea agent
You're a fucking chimpanzee with a gun

Not an agent, but when the RWDS kick every drug dealing subhuman out of our country you'll be the first we line against the wall.

You're a wetback with a short stack

I'm a white trump supporter, and by the measure of iq, you inferiorboys are about 50 times closer to a spic or nigger than i am.

Not too terrible of an idea, but it needs a ton of caveats:

>tax payer money will not be used to fund any addiction treatment
>crimes committed while on high level drugs automatically receive 25 to life
>insurance premiums allowed to skyrocket

Nevermind the small print, just sign this waiver and have fun getting high goy.

I had a pretty bright friend who was smoking cigarillos and marijuana in middle school. By the time we were sophomores in high school he was doing coke. Completely fucked him up mentally and ruined his family life. I have no clue if drugs are a slippery slope, but at best the very act of becoming involved with drugs (especially where they're illegal) is a big red flag for someone's mental well-being. People with an unfulfilling life or problems they have no coping mechanism for are the ones turning to drugs. Imagine thinking an addiction to a substance can be a good thing

This

Hitler would have executed you due to retardation.
I sure miss him...

>calls everyone an inferiorboy
you probably don't even work 40 hours a week and live off your parents, druggie

imagine being so closed minded that you actually believe there's no such thing as a single human who has ever benefited from the use of a pharmaceutical agent (drug(
I hope you let your children die from cancer rather than giving them chemotherapy drugs.
Because you think all drugs are bad, you laugh at your kids as they cough up blood in their hospital room.
Kys you mental midget, kill yourself