R Kelly

R Kelly was arrested. Is this the start of pedogate? Will he roll over and turn in other people? How deep will this go?

Attached: 1550889650_10077762+1kelly022319.jpg (525x350, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eafRE74JGZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

On a scale from 1 to 10, how fucked is R. Kelly?

Attached: rkelly.png (480x548, 363K)

Bump

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eafRE74JGZ8

This is the remix edition
To the song about pissin,
Bubba rollin dat body got every man here wishin'
slap dat booty I'm fucked
I'm like so what I'm cucked,
It's my freakin' sentence, gonna get me some junk.

Lets be real. They were old enough to fuck and wanted to. It is NOT pedophilia. Period.

I doubt there is anyone for him to roll over on. He basically just had sex with his fans.

He's going to roll harder than jack dorsey at burning man.

I dunno but wasnt there a boondocks episode about r kelly being gay?

hehe maybe he could preform for the other inmates thatd be kinda neat

lets just say he's had his fun. if he goes to jail, he'll have lots of memories to jack off to. and thats all that matters in the end.

The man pissed on a 15 year old and nothing happened.... what makes you think anything that he's allegedly done now will stick?

not letting a black man piss on or fuck little girls is racist and bigotted

Attached: dasracist.jpg (1200x1806, 453K)

It's just Avenatti trying to stay relevant and be around degeneracy for $$$

When I say him I was like 'Oh no' then I was like wait... BAAASSSSTTTTTTTTTAAA AAA AAA AAA

*saw

correction hebiphillia

R. Kelly wasn't involved in anything like a grand conspiracy to traffic in child sex slaves. He was just a pervert who made alot of money for the right people, and they shielded him from legal troubles for a long time. He didn't purchase girls who were trafficked in for him, he just picked up teenagers who wanted to fuck a rock star.

If you want a real pedogate scandal pay attention to what happens with that strip-mall chinese jack shack that for some reason counted multiple powerful millionaires among their clientele.

Attached: Kakihara.jpg (1280x670, 82K)

nobody knows, because nobody watches cartoons you stupid fucking faggot
go back to levitt and stay there