>Ian Austin leaves labour but does not join the TiGgers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47330079

>Labour and Conservatives could see more MP exits
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47313366

>Three MPs quit Tory party to join breakaway group
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47306022

Attached: 42.jpg (679x552, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyecho.co.uk/news/17454885.hundreds-take-to-the-streets-for-hampshire-pride-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=edisFE-v2BE
youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/councillors-quit-labour-intimidation-and-prepare-to-join-tig-v6ln3xs37
youtu.be/IYvmpadPu18
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47319763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put your trip back on

Don't be rude Gavin.

no guns fggt

How did you know my name?

I don't have one.

I heard Englel is becoming a 4th world shithole, is that right?

Can't wait for general election after march.

Ahem...

Attached: 80A40F26-FE7D-4336-84F3-6BE2F11A3C71.gif (741x674, 93K)

Did Tommy release the video ?

O M G

Attached: omg.png (449x611, 491K)

Why do you care?

How could you not want this man as PM. Surely it must be worth it, if only to troll the Jews

Attached: 9CE2CB72-4034-4870-AD9E-E54B38AAB57D.jpg (274x411, 21K)

Why are you all arguing with each other on Sunday morning when you should be in church

Hello limeys. I would like to visit the UK and hopefully destroy it. Which city should I go to?

you should see the state of the local churches

Will bbc Scotland tv have subtitles ?

Sunday is for shooting

Stop pushing this Marxist scum, pol is a right wing board

MOTD doing a segment on asylum seekers lmao

Croydon

how long do you think the UK has left, i reckon it's got another 15 years before it really goes to shit.

wakey wakey rise and shine fellow croydonian

Attached: IMG_20190223_141924.jpg (2976x3968, 2.08M)

shtf 10 years max. pic very related
war

Attached: IMG_20180609_134855_232.jpg (1001x1001, 441K)

20 maybe.

cement shit hole. Nothing resembling anything to anyone.
I'm guessing suicide rates are high here?

Attached: 1486374646305.jpg (600x337, 79K)

dailyecho.co.uk/news/17454885.hundreds-take-to-the-streets-for-hampshire-pride-2019/

Attached: imgID29860227.jpg.gallery.jpg (728x1092, 64K)

That would be great for skating if there wasn't so many ridges.

>dailyecho.co.uk/news/17454885.hundreds-take-to-the-streets-for-hampshire-pride-2019/
We're the fringe outsiders looking in, How many of us even have kids?

They celebrate tolerance and diversity, My only regret is potentially not living long enough to see it to the natural conclusion (karma x10).

Attached: DUduSlY.png (1440x1395, 1.85M)

Met a really lovely girl last night, but then she started telling me that she works for (((Goldman Sachs))). What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=edisFE-v2BE

Marry her and be a stay at home husband. Live the neet lifestyle but with decent money.

I don't think either of us are Jewish desu

That would be absolutely ideal with this girl, genuinely very close to my perfect life. Would spend all day in scholarly activities, uncumbered by worrying about financial matters, and then greet her when she comes home with a lovingly-prepared 3-course meal.

Cathbol gang up in here

Off to London in a bit, going for 5 days, hope I don't get stabbed.

Lmao what part

Did the man do the brexit?

their wont be a well defined "shit hits the fan" moment, anyone who does is educated by hollywood

>London
Where?

West, have to see parents for a bit, hate London with a passion, I left at 18 for a reason

good luck m8

When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of asia minor, Iran and India. I picture their way of life: peaceful, agrarian, effeminate, matriarchal and egalitarian. Every generation living identically to its predecessor in idyllic pastoral bliss.

And then I think of the INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH. Piercing eyes bluer than the wine-dark sea. Wearing corslets of shining brass and wielding engraved swords forged by their Chieftains, riding their great war-chariots pulled by swift Stallions. They worship different gods, gods who are like them: Warriors.

They butcher the disgusting protomen and burn their villages and holy places, taking their wives and daughters and despoiling them, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs, utterly destroying their languages and replacing them with this new Indo-Germanic Aryan tongue and a new masculine patriarchal order, ultimately leading to complete assimilation. I ejaculate with them, my vital life force gets forcibly excreted from my body and I collapse, spent

I live in a "rough" part of Glasgow and its unironically much safer than London.

Attached: 12B8F2DF-FA2F-4457-8349-211F42C7DDAF.jpg (477x665, 41K)

Last time i was in Glasgow i almost got stabbed within 10 minutes of leaving the airport, i still wouldn't doubt it.

kek

I'm English in Glasgow and I've never had any problems, told some neds to Fuck off a few times and haven't been attacked. In London I just couldn't do that without getting stabbed

GO BACK

I was throwing up Roman salutes so that probably had something to do with it.

the orignal indo-ayrans found this attractive

Attached: file.png (1600x1158, 2.7M)

I voted to remain a part of the UK too, fun times

> Voted to remain in UK
You fatherless urchin. We are now stuck with the Dwarf from the North. Traitor.

I can't help that politics up here is completely cucked. Even the Scottish Tories are left wing.

>Even the Scottish Tories are left wing
Bit like the Tories everywhere else

Yes, only the ERG seem to represent the grassroots at the moment

its sunday
what vidya are you playing

Attached: German_Berserkers.jpg (143x211, 5K)

fucking scouse twats, COME ON MAN U
youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: DESTROY.png (220x220, 93K)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

fucking this

Attached: Dz-EH7BX4AAPn6B.jpg_large.jpg (640x800, 99K)

>anprim
disgusting

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

Shut up. Kaczynski's ideology isn't anarcho-primitivist and niether is mine you fucking stupid Austrialian.

>The Truth About Primitive Life: A Critique of Anarchoprimitivism
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism

Now leave.

Metro Exodus, s'alright, has the cheeki breeki Stalker vibes but it still has all the trappings of typical AAA trash, i'll probably play Rising Storm 2 when i get bored of it.

CAN ANYONE WHO PAYS FOR THE TIMES (why?) POST THIS ARTICLE IN FULL PLEASE
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/councillors-quit-labour-intimidation-and-prepare-to-join-tig-v6ln3xs37

Pot Noodle eating cunt.

the solution is to form christian communities

also have a look at 'Life Together' by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

>youtu.be/IYvmpadPu18

:D

Attached: 1451599458239.png (400x400, 4K)

Shut it you weakling. You are nothing.

A commune of boomers and african immigrants?

It went to shit in the 60s when the universities got taken over by feminised trotskyite weirdos but the people were too busy worshipping at the altar of a consumerist dystopia to give a shit. There were race riots in the 1950s ffs. The frog is well and truly boiled now. Lap it up. Ranting aimlessly on a Guatemalan masked wrestler forum is as good as it gets...

>You are nothing
>t. lives vicariously through brainleTeds LARP fantasies on a tibetan plumbing enthusiasts forum

Fuck off you idiot, the technological and sociological factors that have emptied the churches are far too powerful to just up and say "haha let's just form Christian communities" as if abandoning theology is the source of all our problems. It isn't. Nobody will do it. When the wars start in earnest and there is terrible suffering you might see a resurgence, but by then it will already be far too late.

the churches have emptied themselves
it's not just about abandoning theology but that's a huge part of it, the types of Christian communities formed will handle the other problems
no need to be so aggressive

He's a nigger lover though

>t. gets btfo of and made to look like a clueless simpleton in every single debate he's ever had with us
You are nothing except thoroughly destroyed.

Your post is so full of cringe I don't know where to start

You are ignoring the technological and sociological factors behind the abandoning of Christianity, and mistaking a mere symptom of the problem for the cause. Abandoning Christianity has undoubtedly made matters worse, but the causal factors behind that are far more serious and complex.

See

Fuck off you fat dunce.

Nigger loving commie at that.

i've read it
i'm not ignoring the other factors but those factors are inherently anti-christian in themselves
a return to both God and his desired way of living is the answer

Look how angry you are

He says that begum should be able to come back. Fuck him.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47319763

>To the tune of that Leonard Cohen song.

Attached: 1551009363315.png (552x729, 865K)

She should, she’s a British citizen who was groomed into making a mistake while underage

Christianity made the world worse

No such place as London. It is just a collection of villages. Mine is rich, white and semi-rural. I am next to a church right now that is proudly flying a cross of Saint George flag and listening to the birdsong. Could be in Dorset or Hampshire. Of course if you lived in East London....

What does a paki have to do to NOT be allowed into our country? Is there any condition under which they will be turned away?

Come out Polish Scum! I know you are hiding behind those union jacks. I've got a nice bottle of clear alcohol and some strangely crunchy sausages for you. I promise I wont try and get you deported, or point out how fucking stupid you are.

Attached: potato.jpg (225x225, 4K)

You haven't read it at all. If you had you would know that technique all but eradicates fundamental traditional values on its blind march toward maximum effeciency, and that Christian reformation of civilisation is impossible under the conditions of an advanced industrial-technological system. If you doubt any of that, just take a look around you.

alien isolation for me

fuck off bromley cunt i will stab you

I'm not a Christian and I don't advocate a return to Christianity, but I would have to disagree with this for the most part.

>thinks a debate about a terrorist involves issues of human rights instead of merely co-ordinates for an immediate drone strike

Got fc new dawn the day they both came out. Going to get exodus even though i wasbt a massive metro fan

She just wants to come back because her children died and she wants an actual country with humans in it to look after her jihad baby and I'm sure she's looking forward to a council house that isn't shelled daily. I think she should be skinned alive and her brat should be thrown in the sea.

i have read it.
you can't stop what's going on, and you can't reform civilisation. not anymore.
the blind march towards max effic is anti-christian in nature.
it's going to collapse and the only way to survive will be to form christian communities.

lol

>No such place as London
Yes there is, City of London, it's where all the kike bankers live.