Andrew Yang read my tweet

What have you accomplished this weekend, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-230317~2.png (720x217, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/riakurniati
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didnt go on twitter and act like a retarded celebrity by proxy

>"He interacted with me!!! Hope he thinks of me sometimes..."

Attached: image.jpg (125x119, 3K)

I accomplished not being a chink lover, so kuch more than you can say

this the guy promising free shit?

he's still a Chinese asset

I managed to not interact with a non-white person at all this weekend. Feels pretty good.

Based and redpilled.

he is born in Taiwan scrubz

Taiwan is a province of China though.

Attached: chinkytwiiter.png (745x633, 443K)

I refreshed my Python knowledge and learned Beautiful Soup.
Next week is learning C again and getting an HTML scraper going in that to speed things up.

Why does he allow one asian couple but not the other?

I found you OP ! twitter.com/riakurniati

I can't believe you're a woman!

You're hot

Attached: a_400x400.jpg (400x400, 54K)

I built myself a new tool box

Attached: Tool_Box_Detailed.png (1720x1205, 1.42M)

says the commie on Chinese payroll

That's obviously a ladyboy Nigel.

No it's not. It's a beautiful lady

>boy

girl

I got to talk to Jim Webb and he enjoyed the chat.

That's a stock photo of a Thai ladyboi user.

I oversaw the migration of an Oracle database from 11G to 12C and fixed a few minor problems and answered a few questions for our offshore team.

Who owns Oracle these days Satan?

Wrong. She's neither a boy or girl, she's a tree. Google image search doesn't lie.

Attached: tree.png (1255x827, 554K)

I stand corrected. user likes wood.

That would be Larry Fucking Ellison, who's basically Satan with a Samurai code of conduct. Not like honorable and shit, I mean like, he views his business competition as people who are stealing food from the mouths of his children, so he wants to murder them, no mercy, blah blah, that shit.

Yes, but hard or soft wood? Deciduous or Evergreen?

Attached: 1550612432407.jpg (845x889, 143K)

What does Oracle do these days? Used to see their name everywhere, haven't in a while. Didn't Oracle, Sun and Java all merge or something a few years ago? I know Sun and Java are together now.
Well it's very obvious that Nigel is very much in to hard wood based on his desire for the picture of the tree.

she has a soft deciduous penis

That's the best kind of girl penis.

>tweeting is an accomplishment

Attached: 1540767639475.gif (359x371, 405K)

Attached: cuckhanks.gif (405x219, 1.99M)

Dude Oracle is all over the fucking place in tech. Basically in the 90s they almost died because Oracle 6 was total dogshit, but basically all the businesses in the beltway on the east coast near DC use Oracle stack. Oracle DB, Weblogic, Active Q, etc. And yeah Oracle bought Sun several years ago and they're gonna cuck everyone using Java by making you pay for the JDK now as a licensed product (what I'm hearing at least).

They went on a buying spree in like the 2000s and bought... Everything.

Hyperion, PeopleSoft, and SUN are now all under the Oracle brand to name a few, as well as countless other companies.

If he's underage B&, whatever, that's normal for kids.
If he's a young NEET, he has nothing else to live for, might as well Tweet all day.
If he's anything else, that's pretty pathetic.

What's Andy Wang's policy on femdicks? Asking for a friend.
Interesting. I don't follow tech acquisitions but it's always interesting to see who bought who. There was a time when Novell ruled the network.

I remember hearing about twitter and deciding i would never make an account, stating "that's gay, it sounds really stupid". I did this in front of my dad's whore girlfriend and her liberal family along with a gay boomer couple.
I can't believe how that predicted its future 13~ years ahead of what it would ultimately be, a haven for those exact retards to say stupid gay things, liberally.

We used to have a Novell network at the call center I worked at during the 90s.

But yeah, Oracle is one of those fuck huge companies now that owns tons of shit. The thing is, no one really knows about them because they are all back end, back office hardcore infrastructure stuff, so only techies really interact with their stuff.

They're approaching 170 billion in net worth so... They ain't small.

>this is library

broke shit and made barricades
Pic related, i'm in the background somewhere probably

Attached: négros de la police.jpg (860x620, 64K)

oracle is a rotting carcass and java is dead

Attached: 1533264793823.png (278x259, 63K)

Who

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 2.44.18 AM.png (253x281, 96K)

Fuck off, Chang.

Trump is a zionist asset and congress is largely Israeli dual citizens. Isn't Yang Taiwanese not even Chinese

>204216367 (you)
I take it this is the new AOC? She didn't last long.