strawpoll.me/17467612/r
youtu.be/z6kgvhG3AkI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EPIC STRAWMAN FALLACY XDXD

Also
Who do you hate the most
strawpoll.me/17467612/r

We were created by God. But to ponder upon God's origin is a waste of time. Because that is a secret which will always remain a secret. Instead we should focus our thinking on the upliftment of humanity. This is what I read on Quora about an answer on the Vedas a few months back.

I personally believe both are true. God created man with the power of evolution.

Evolution works for all animals observed besides humans.

The best example I can give you is that humans still have the two automatic water reflexes which we should have lost over 400 million years ago, we're the only land dwelling animal on earth with two water reflexes. Humans can give birth underwater, our closest living relative the chimpanzee cannot.

cringe

Bc the Big Bang theory makes so mich sense

Quantum Mechanics don't make sense either. Doesn't make them wrong.

>Does pol believe in evolution?

I know how it works, and have seen evidence of it happening.

belief is neither required, nor recommended.

fu. what makes this cringe?

Attached: dogo 3.png (500x731, 201K)

>//www.strawpoll.me/17491933
youtu.be/z6kgvhG3AkI

Attached: What_evolutionary_biologists_do.jpg (700x516, 75K)

God is outside of what you know and can see, he exists outside of this plain of existence and is not governed by the same laws.

That was a good debate. Bill Nye is a homo

Attached: kinds1.jpg (458x346, 63K)

gay nerds fighting

Big Bang theory supports the existence of God. There was nothing, then suddenly there was everything. God "made the Earth and the heavens in six days." That would look like an instantaneous explosion of the universe in the grand scheme of things.

The whole premise grants an insane amount of control to those who present it. Bill Nye may have been good once but he want's all the fame and money he can get, which would be OKAY I suppose but supporting a Theory as law and promoting that is damnable.

>2019
>fedora posting
You have to be 18 to post here. May I redirect your prolapsed anus to reddit?
This is reasonable. Both the believer and disbeliever are in the same boat when it comes to God. Neither know. And for either to claim they do is cringe. Better to instead agree on core tenets, focus on uplifting each other instead of tearing each other down, and seek to know.

Attached: 1550719678290.jpg (511x471, 152K)

If quantum mechanics can exist then so can God.

Presenting*
and only one of them is a homosexual.

Attached: Fedoratards.jpg (2321x1392, 1.23M)

Macroevolution is pseudoscience. No one has ever observed one species give birth to a different species, and if such a thing were actually possible, how would that unique organism reproduce? You would need at least two organisms of opposite sex to just randomly be born with the same mutations at the same time in proximity to each other, and reproduce. Thousands of generations of fruit flies bred in labs and subjected to all kinds of conditions have only resulted in mutated fruit flies.

According to most religions, God has no creator. He's more like matter and anti-matter: no creator, just exists

Your meme is an example of the inherent flaw in most of mankind's thinking about the nature of God.

We exist, but didn't always, so we assume everything has this attribute.
God is I AM.
He exists. That is His defining attribute. Non-existence can only be the attribute of a created being.

Now, stop worshipping Scientism and get right with Jesus.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 540K)

Why the false dilemma? You can have both intelligent design and evolution. e.g. life was created (or in some way influenced) by some form of higher power which then evolved on its own according to climate, diet, etc; which explains vestiges. It's not an either-or scenario.

>It's not an either-or scenario.

they don't want people understanding or accepting evolution because they are trying to cover up the covert dysgenics plan.

bump

Attached: evolution9.jpg (510x594, 136K)

God didn't COME FROM anything. He has always existed. He has always been. Your meme contains a fallacy. Your thinking is faulty.

The Christian claim is that God has no beginning to His existence. Yes, something can't come from nothing. Our universe obviously has a beginning. If something "comes from" or "arises" then it must have a cause. Our universe could not come into existence (as it obviously did) without Someone bringing it into existence. But God never began; He never came into existence- rather, He has always been. Therefore He requires no cause.

God exists outside the spacetime supposedly

Attached: logic-no-logic-450x406.jpg (450x406, 32K)

My argument is sound. Don't use that meme anymore. It makes you look really stupid. You should at least understand the real position of your opponents before attempting to refute it. The Christian position is not that "God came from nothing." The Christian position is that God has always existed, and therefore does not require a cause.

Maybe you are rejecting the Bible because you don't actually understand it. It would be a shame for you to go to hell based on your ignorance.

God doesn't answer to human reasoning user. You don't judge him; he judges you.

There is no such thing as spacetime. There is space, and there are events in that space. The relative frequency between regular events are perceived as time.

I don't disagree w anything you said but you're a shithead

>believe in some retarded book written by uneducated small tribes
>science improving on provable models or reality

only stupid people believe in a god that's why so many exist to be exploited by the higher IQ atheists.

Attached: 1550855252944.jpg (1024x977, 58K)

I believe in Social Darwinism but not Evolution.
I think Natural Selection exists but only when specifically applied to humans.
I call it Inverse Creationism - It lets me be a nazi and a bible thumper simultaneously to double trigger those libtards epicstyle

Attached: 1542212771586.gif (416x414, 1.63M)