Why don't girls just flat-out say they've changed their mind instead of making up lies about why they can't go out?

Why don't girls just flat-out say they've changed their mind instead of making up lies about why they can't go out?

Attached: 1534216874394.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Fear of "being mean". Little do they know people can see through it and would rather the truth

Because you'd stop giving them attention

For simple but complex social reasons, women don't do confrontations with men unless hard pressed.

women don't give a shit about what others think of how they reject someone
they care about how they feel rejecting someone. they feel like they're being nice/nicer when they make up a little lie, though they damn well know it's healthier and clearer for all involved to give a clean yes/no

That's why I put the quotation marks user.

>Don't want to upset/be mean
>people hate confrontation especially women

Women don't owe you anything. Tough luck incelfaggot.

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 38K)

It's out of basic courtesy. You probably do it too with family members or friends. Having an excuse is more proper than just flat out saying no. You're not even supposed to believe her it's just proper manners. Usually people get the clue and sometimes they get pissy and post about it online.

Dudes do the same fucking thing.
A better question is why cant people just say they don't want to hang out. Only bitches ghost people.

>femoid
>honest
Pick one

Attached: FB_IMG_1546592861540.jpg (640x480, 51K)

This.

Shes testing if youll get buttmad or just take it. But if she cancels, withdraw and let her contact you next time

>It's out of basic courtesy.
They say this
But really it's about them feeling better about themselves.
True basic courtesy is to be honest about it, not bitchy, but honest "no thank you, you're not my type"

I'd rather a bullshit excuse than just hearing 'I don't wanna go'. How the fuck do you reply to that, and if you don't reply you look like a fag.

Contrary to what

Sometimes its because we don't know how we feel yet, or because sometimes we feel like bad people for canceling plans we've made, even though we feel too shit to keep up with those plans.

Its not always a 'you' thing

>Sometimes its because we don't know how we feel yet
Then don't accept to go out with that person in the first place.

Hope the next guy you do it to knocks you out.

Lack of morals/character/empathy

And another reason why women avoid direct confrontation with men.
Good job, you neaderthal ass motherfucker

Well its even worse when you make plans to meet a particular day and then she says she will tell you the exact time to meet. Except she never does or answers your messages. Happend with my last tinder date and made my whole evening feel wasted.

because you ruined the relationship with your pussy ass niceguy act that they cant even turn you down directly without feeling massively uncomfortable

It's because they don't want to be mean. That's it, I dont know why you guys got to write essays on this. Yes its mean to do but they dont want to look mean and some are scared of creeps who will keep insisting to go out with them. If they make excuses or ghost you fuck them, move on, you guys overthinking this will make this hurt you more.