Namibia is desperately seeking justice for their 1904 holocaust by Germany

The Namibian delegation is said to seek 250 billion euros in genocide reparations for the crimes against humanity Germany committed in
Namibia between 1904 and 1908.

Should we pay?

Attached: 09B022B3-05A1-45E9-995C-23F85A5E5A37.jpg (1436x1436, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3SHucxrUw
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/390582,Historian-says-war-reparations-huge-debt-Germany-should-pay
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fvUOKwbn4KE
youtube.com/watch?v=892pIWYBmKQ
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43134896
youtube.com/watch?v=zr9mfr3vUTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sneed

cringe

Reparations will never end. In 2100, they'll bring up some white guy accidentally made a black guy trip at the corner store. Why nuke a country when niggers are more effective.

Attached: 15128973.png (534x414, 148K)

>Namibia
we should go down reclaim our territory, free South Africa and send those blacks to hell

No, it's a black hole, the demands will never end. Your government will probably give it to them though. Maybe not as much as that, but they've got their ticket to cash and if it's good for the Poles and the Jews its probably good for (what's left of) the Heroro too.

Yes, but only after you pay us $850 billion of reparations for WW2 and if you still have something in your national treasury left.

>war
>genocide

Attached: 1529088698221.png (394x406, 355K)

Attached: 1544962147040.jpg (400x369, 22K)

if you lose a war against whites and you are non white then it´s genocide.

Attached: 83RD.gif (245x245, 802K)

It doesn't matter if you think you shouldn't pay your government is gonna anyway because they hate germans and love foreigners

>Should we pay?
Can you avoid it?
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3SHucxrUw
This guy is still alive, so I think not.

niggers wanting free shit as always

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/390582,Historian-says-war-reparations-huge-debt-Germany-should-pay

>Karl Heinz Roth has told public broadcaster Deutsche Welle in an interview that Poland, Greece and other countries should join forces in urging Germany to pay war reparations.

>Roth told the Deutsche Welle that Poland’s wartime losses—comprising material damage, human loss as well as forced labour—could be estimated at USD 78 billion in 1938.

>“Today that’s over USD 1 trillion,” he said, as quoted on the dw.com website.

Actually we're quite modest with our demands, since even German historians admit the reparations should exceed $1 trillion.

>tfw when Germany pays

Attached: 50692604_329586211232057_257660061659168768_n.jpg (639x607, 60K)

I want emu reperations

stop this shit, you are not some pussy.

we both have bigger problems

they shouldn't rebel, herero got what they deserved

I hope Japan will pay for its crimes too.

Our only problem is lack of money desu.

And it's not about being pussy, just about justice. you destroyed pretty much everything here and pushed us back into the stone age.

Attached: 314571_10150325664207093_1867379120_n.jpg (497x740, 70K)

We should genocide those fucking niggers again. What the fuck would they do? Namibia has like 2 fighter jets, if that. We could go in there and genocide the shit out of those fucking niggers.

If you believe in Social Justice, and that you were unjustly enriched and given an unfair advantage by conquering the africans and taking their resources, then yes, else you'd be a coward and a hypocrite.

If, for some reason, you have two brain cells to rub together and don't believe in the scam of Social Justice and the sins of the father, then no, tell them to fuck off.

Where’s my reparations America?

Attached: 1D27C5A6-37C6-4AA4-821E-6BB47D20D6A9.jpg (597x467, 82K)

>I hope Japan will pay for its crimes too.
I hope Poland will admit its part in the worst genocide in the history of mankind and pay reparations for the numerous Polish Death Camps

>Should we pay?
I mean you will, but personally I wouldn't be paying anyone anything considering the Federal Republic of Germany wasn't even a sovereign state until 1990. I don't see how you can hold a country accountable for actions that took place before it even existed or extract penalties for said actions from people who weren't even born and have any semblance of what we recognize as justice in your actions.

oh come on, Russia fucked you up not Germany.
fucking commis and jews and you know that.

we wont pay the niggers and we will pay you only if you give us our territory back.

pay up germoney

Get fucked faggot. Germany did nothing wrong.

At this rate we will have to pay reparations to the Jews for genociding their ancestors, the neanderthal.

Attached: 1528956845124.jpg (1929x1200, 553K)

no, YOU stop this shit. its YOUR shit.
its YOUR people. you fucking stop it.
kill merkel and eat her brains on camera and livestream it.

Attached: 1550130773688.jpg (1400x935, 256K)

that's not quite right, we did not drive the niggers out but fed them

big mistake

Their reparation is that they're an African country that actually looks somewhat liveable. But that's what you get for trying to help the undeserving.

Attached: IMG_5557.jpg (700x394, 123K)

Wasn't this big bad genocide a few thousand at best? Shit, Belgium was killing Congolese by the millions a few decades prior to that but you rarely ever hear about it.

that grin's going to disappear from your face when the machete hits you

Attached: jewanderthals.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Nigger

Please lord, make it happen!
Demanding reparations from germany always ends well.

>kill merkel and eat her brains on camera
if you do not mind, but right now you're full on the Zionist evangelist trip i think we rather wait a bit longer

Holding on to the past is the cause of all major problems the world is facing today.

Attached: 1546112876800.gif (250x250, 992K)

We never did this and Israeli politicians will apologize to us for every attempt of blaming us for German crimes that needs to be ensured by the US government.

Germany ruined everything here, Russia's fault was making us poor and communist so we couldn't restore it, but Germany is first to blame, had they not started WW2 there wouldn't have been any problem.

And we won't give you any territory since what we got after WW2 was compensation for our territories lost in the east. But we haven't been compensated for material damages inflicted on us yet.

This time Germany is weak and America is on our side. You will pay.

Would you get over it so easily if someone broke into your house, raped your wife, stole your stuff and burnt down everything? That's what you'd say in the court, "don't hold on to the past, let him go"?

no jews = no news

the eternal cycle of hate and destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

cry me a river

First Poland must admit it's war crimes during ww2. But you won't, pussy little bitch.

Of course you should pay your debts, you lost the war after all. And don't trun nazi this time.

Polish death camps

You paid Jews, you'll pay us.

What war crimes?

Come here and say it aloud, if you're so cocky.

It would be like trying to get someone arrested because their now dead grandfather raped my now dead grandmother.
Just let it go.

how the poles play around, we have to divide them again, what do you think?

Attached: csm_karikatur_6ab2642b76.jpg (1175x900, 220K)

you know why we must pay the jews, JEWMERIKA

>Bullshit Naval gazing
Work harder and spend less time talking in circles Hans.

Just own up to the horrible crimes you committed in the polish death camps, pjotr

don't give them a dime

Attached: 38gfkOZnBo9zkd9nDvD1xC1EWkVsu1HWhHSkFY8FZfE.jpg (640x800, 93K)

Germans bear the collective guilt because they never dealt with their past. Nazi politicians held important positions in post-war Germany for instance.

Also, we still suffer from the consequences of WW2 so they should pay us to relieve our pain we feel now.

And I hope America will make you pay us as well.

I told you, come here and say it aloud in public.

The US nuked two major cities in Japan, children are still born deformed from radiation poisoning.

Where are the Japanese reparations? Oh that's right...

Our country
youtube.com/watch?v=fvUOKwbn4KE

Attached: German_South-West_Africa_Flag_Map_(1884_-_1915).png (1000x1000, 92K)

pjotr every knows poles are not good fighters like germans so getting rid of them for your kind is pretty good because you still killed the jews

He's korean you idiot

if you behave well, maybe you can join the new German empire

Pooland are you seriously begging for gibs like a fucking nigger?

>They 250 Billion
How many Russian Nukes does that buy?

No they werent. Thats all based on a book full of hyperbole by a lefty sjw journalist from that time period.
Photos? Rival tribes did that chopping. Belgians needed their workers with their limbs attached.

I say you get back your territory back and leave them completely alone. They'll drown in their own shit eventually.

Germans bare the collective guilt of their ancestors because they're gullible retards. It takes a special kind of stupidity to believe you owe someone for transgressions you didn't commit.

Hello there, memeing kike

Attached: 1pw.jpg (600x400, 21K)

doesn't sound so bad, maybe we can become friends one day

deal

>Pay reparations for a crime against humanity
That would require you to have committed a crime against fellow human first.

Attached: 1331576108682[1].jpg (435x435, 97K)

>Come here
I can just go to the nearest gas station to find one of your kind scrubbing the toilets there.

You should also pay us reparations for occupying half our country, decimations and destroying tons of artistic and cultural landmarks
>Siding with Germans
Fuck off back to austria

do not worry, they beg every year

youtube.com/watch?v=892pIWYBmKQ

exactly, that's why I said Japan would pay for its crimes. To Korea, obviously.

German army is a joke nowadays.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43134896

We aren't begging for gibs, but for reparations we deserve.

Germans still take advantage of their ancestors' crimes, they have a lot of goods, pieces of arts etc. their ancestors stole all over Europe for example.

Poles don't work in Italy, living standards in Poland are already higher. But anyway, it doesn't matter in this thread. It's about German reparations.

No. Is your nation to be enslaved to Namibians?

Attached: jean-franois_millet_-_the_potato_harvest_-_walters_37115.jpg (1200x991, 1.56M)

>t. nigger rape baby

gibs

Attached: 1548995497646.jpg (960x686, 155K)

>We aren't begging for gibs, but for reparations we deserve
Maybe Hitler was right about the Polish question after all

t. immigrato tedesco
Tornatene a casa Fritz

I have a better idea. Exterminate all niggers and kikes so the whining stops once and for all.

Sorry I don't speak niggerish, salvatore

Salvatore lo dici a qualcun'altro, tirolese dei miei stivali. Sono lombardo non un terrone

It's easy to say for you if your country wasn't affected by the war and it was left between the west and the east so it could benefit from this position, trade with both political blocs and get richer.

Countries that weren't so lucky should be compensated.

You shouldn't pay, you did them a favor.

this will help you understand what Hitler mean with Polish question
youtube.com/watch?v=zr9mfr3vUTI

Oh, we were affected by the war and we even had to pay reparations. But unlike Poland, we aren't niggers so there's that

He still owes him 20$. Unacceptable

Attached: 1492366671176.jpg (700x500, 126K)

>Roth
>German
Lel

>1904
>What they look like today
Why are these people still tribal like this after 100+ years???

Attached: fa45dcc7837f351483369d9c40ea723e.png (638x960, 740K)

So you're only a half nigger? gotcha calogero

>we were affected by the war

You lost some small, rural pieces of your land to the Soviets. Nothing more. You didn't get your cities bombed, you didn't have most of your educated population genocided. And your reparations were nothing comparing to the profits you gained from reselling western goods to the USSR during the Kekkonen era.

Gibs us reperashuns n shiet

>Germans bare the collective guilt of their ancestors because they're gullible retards
More like because we are occupied by the US.

The Herero just started slaughtering german settlers in 1904 without declaring war or announcing an uprising thats why the army crushed them.

Let's day the Germans did pay reparations, how many seriously Think any significant amount would go to these to tribes instead of into the pockets of Namibias corrupts politicians who consists of other tribes?

Judging by the miss you presented for your region at the last miss Italia, you seem to be the half nigger Fritz. And Bolzano has just as many niggers as stazione centrale, lmao.
Sudtirolesi del cazzo

>We aren't begging for gibs, but for reparations we deserve.
so you ARE like american niggers

we wuz slave and sheeit
gib monez white cracka

true, this does not interest normie, normie has to work and to pay taxes that's real problems, only star bucks commis and marxist students get horny from this guilt trip

Of course you shouldn't pay. Namibia wasn't a country at the time. The niggers were stateless, and thus no laws applied.

We massacred only two scavenger tribes
The other loyal tribes profited from this decision

>You lost some small, rural pieces of your land to the Soviets. Nothing more.
wrong, we lost major center of industry
>You didn't get your cities bombed, you didn't have most of your educated population genocided.
That's because we didn't get occupied like niggers
>And your reparations were nothing comparing to the profits you gained from reselling western goods to the USSR during the Kekkonen era.
Unlikely, Finland isn't richer than any other western democracy. Dude, you got fucked over by communism. That is the reason you are still poor. Being a nigger about it isn't going to help Pooland recover

communism turns people into niggers without doubt

Then do something about it. US forces will leave if there is an overwhelming majority that does not want them there. The problem is that it's become accepted as normal to bow your head to your master.
Korea is in the process of removing US. But I bet your media is telling you it's a bad thing.