Comprehensive definition of 'White'

I've seen a decent amount of people rejecting the idea of a 'white people' because
>muh where do you draw the line
I've thought long and hard about it and came up with the idea that to be considered white you must have atleast 2 out of the 3 following traits:
1) blue eyes
>green is debateable since it means you are a mutt or something
2) non-black hair
3) white skin, i noticed some blonde people have a yellowish white skin too, that's also acceptable

What do you think?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 132K)

It's the best end of a color spectrum.

Brown eyes on suicide watch

it's a category with fuzzy edges. there's no problem with that. humans are a SPECIES CLUSTER after all

Attached: wholphin.jpg (639x641, 93K)

White means European, anything else is shilling

Ayy lmaooo

i fit your definition of "white"

Attached: walking the warpath.jpg (1355x1500, 291K)

So all the shitskins in the balkans, turks are white just because they are european?
This means that in a decade or so all the niggers and sand nihgers being imported today to europe are going to be defined as white by your characterization. You are a globalist shill.

Eye color doesn't matter, dumbfucks.
What really determines if a man is white or not is his nipples.

This. A med is white. A nord is white. A slav is white. A celt is white.

The bottom of her face is 9/10. The top is 366gdvhg356/145gfghg578

The descendants of Japheth, excluding those with any Hammite admixture.

Attached: 1544864031804.png (514x338, 263K)

Cope?
>cope
Mutt?
>mutt

I’d just put a blindfold on her.

Attached: 805ED21A-676D-45C6-A279-AA760355B591.jpg (274x275, 37K)

>we wuz jooz!

Attached: kek.jpg (450x450, 30K)

The idea of “whiteness” was literally invented by a Jew who was looking for a way to umbrella all European-American people so they could be targeted collectively. And then “white nationalists” decided it would be a swell idea to take this label that was arbitrarily defined for them by their supposed enemy and use that as the basis for their entire identity.

that's nordic, not "white"
not good

Attached: european phenotypes male.jpg (2400x2284, 963K)

stop posting baked alaksa cock holster

Nice lefty ridicule you got here. A non-whites usually (put accent on usually) have really dark brown eyes that look black in the distance while whites usually have a bright brown ones. Despite all of this, eye color is still a shit tier way to determine if someone is white or not.

Attached: L'Ogdoade_d'Hermopolis.jpg (341x400, 75K)

Yeah goy, white people do not exisa broken clock is right twice a day isnt it?

>meme ethnicities

what a faggot

White enough to get beat up for being white

females

Attached: european phenotypes female.jpg (2400x2284, 953K)

I never said white people don’t exist, I’m saying that white identity doesn’t exist and never has.

My dad is of Czech/Italian descent and has brown eyes, while my mom is of English/Irish descent and has blue. I have brown eyes and brown hair, and I am still indeed white.

Attached: 1528349949554.gif (400x400, 66K)

>Green eyes that appear blue to everyone else for some reason
>Brown-Blonde hair
>literally Nordic white
But I'm a shitskin
Truly makes you think

Attached: 1550728544156.png (757x615, 184K)

The whole point of this thread is to define what white people are oncw and for all so we can fight the argument that 'whites dont exist"

Your ancestors got raped by europeans?

I’m white with blonde hair. But my eyes are a weird green-blue-gray mixture.

Jew.

wow. you fixed it.

I say it's the opposite user

>What do you think?
You're a kike and as a kike you will never be white.

Based

it doesn't and has not
shit
just take a look at european history
Those are what they considered their races

Actually if Europeans did rape them, then Europeans are my ancestors as well.
White pride world wide

Attached: 1550635441265.png (400x370, 193K)

>mutt
>calls a european native a kike
Oh no no no no no no

Don't Jews usually have black hair or dark brown hair?

Attached: 1.5683742.1018316866.jpg (609x343, 23K)

It is not up to the right to define “white.” It is up to the left. They are the ones decrying white people. They are the ones defining “people of color” as “non-white.” The impetus is on them.

Too vague. To be white you must have all of the following traits.
>oval-shaped eyes that are not soulless dark brown
>A straight not-wide nose
>thin-medium lips
>skin that is fair in winter and bronze in the summer.
>silky hair
pic related is a good example

Attached: milkies.jpg (597x851, 59K)

You have brown eyes and hair, like jews.

>eye color
>hair color
>nothing related to facial structure, IQ, or haplogroups
Hair color and eye color are complete memes for racial categorization. I have blondish brown hair and blueish-green eyes, despite my mom having hazel eyes. There’s no way my mom is non-white and yet I’m full white. On top of that she even did a DNA test showing she’s 100% Western European.

Attached: 42E5C402-8E16-4B84-B746-6DAD3631CC4D.jpg (1018x1024, 107K)

nose shape?

It's not how you look, it's who you descended from. Whites descend from Europe.

>assuming there are no kikes in Europe
Lol.

You just described an attractive person. Whites have the thinnest lips of all the races. On top of that, plenty have curly hair and some have wider noses.

I figured this out for Jow Forums a while back.

Attached: w8_2.png (489x401, 44K)

>adopted

see you at the bottom of that purity spiral

Maybe you know more than I do. My Jewish film teacher even thought I was a Jew at first, years ago in high school.

Attached: 1548211346821.gif (500x346, 313K)

Whoa you sound exactly like me from that description. Have you done a DNA test to see what your makeup is?

we are white

Attached: 1421027169224.gif (610x862, 277K)

That poor kid. Racemixing is child abuse, and a lot of them may have been European in a past life, living in a mongrelized body. Very sad.

Attached: sadmongrel.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Attached: 1550952356116.jpg (290x374, 65K)

Jews love niggers apparently

frankly, you know a white person when you see one. If someone is an edge case, just see how they act, if they act and identify as white, let them be.
Only exception would be semites.

Attached: 1525876782490.jpg (375x536, 57K)

It's ok to be a shitskin. Even some aboriginals have blond hair.

im white like pic related and im not pure white.
lets just say everybody needs to stay in their own fucking country and preserve every population that exists today.
just call europeans europeans.

Attached: a96b6acc80d0765b42227b2923ffe349fddf1458v2_hq.jpg (720x662, 87K)

Just being european blooded should mean white. Im not white, im a blue eyed brown haired arab so your 2 out of 3 categorization fails.

>I have brown eyes
PASTA’D

Hooked
I plan to

Or maybe because the Levant area has them white genes?

Attached: Haplogroup_I-borders.gif (800x581, 94K)

I'm from northern scotland and have pale skin with black coloured eyes, its a bit weird desu.

Why does it matter?

I think the recent direction alt-hyp went recently is the best direction, which is to say there's plenty of white traitors and advocating for whites only is something that will never reasonably be supported, but instead to encourage what he's coined first worldism.

The problem you'll always have is the human personality traits seem to be fairly fixed per individual and they're normally distributed throughout society, that is to say people cluster around the mean and you get a roughly equal distribution either side of that. And these traits correlate with voting behaviour so you get roughly 50/50 split of conservative/liberal behaviour, and you always will. So saying white only isn't really going to solve anything, it doesn't matter.

You're 100% middle eastern most likely. Try to brown yourself up I actually used to not like people think I was white and being confused that I was muslim, so im dating a black girl now.

Move to Bosnia or Albania.

It's kind've odd. My grandpa has blue eyes and brown hair, being of Czech descent, while my grandma is a blonde-hair blue-eyed Italian woman.

>Muslim
Kys

Lol wut? Your dad really shouldn’t have brown eyes then. Maybe you should get a DNA test and see how Czech you really are...

Im palestinian. I like bosniaks though a few go to my mosque but even they start dating darker because its quite disturbing how racist people are when they think you're one of the good ones. I rejected a girl in high school who said "wow most of your people are ugly but you're like a 9/10"

No shit. What do you think this is all about? It's a huge LARP, romanticizing carefully selected Instagram models in racial terms, girls that wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire IRL, fellow huwhyte or not

Are you the coptic in Jordan?

There are no good muslims nor can you be white and a mudshit.

You’re literally getting blacked because of pisslam. Do you actually think black girls even come close to white girls in terms of attractiveness? Personally I’d only go for white or Castizo Hispanic. Maybe you should rethink being a Muslim, you’re ancestors were Christians who just got forced into that shit.

>What do you think?
It's subjective.
There's no definition for "black"; you certainly don't see anyone trying to define it.

What does it mean to be black or asian?

>no good muslims
Thats some serious disrespect during black history month man

Attached: Malcolm-X.jpg (345x366, 67K)

You are a shitskin kys

I prefer Islam over kike worshipping, thanks
>Palastinian
We will unite and kill the Kikes that kicked us out of our homes

Attached: 1550337126090.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

A nigger is a nigger even tho I will admit Malcolm X was the best of the civil rights era niggers. Certainly more authentic than marching looter coon.

Oh they're fine, because the blue eyed girls prefer them.

Attached: who europeans love.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

>would an anthropologist dig up your bones in a few hundred years and say,
“This was a Caucasian”

That’s basically it. Unless you want to go by dna.

>2 out of the 3
So, basically, a nigger with blue eyes and red hair is white. Got it.

Im culturally muslim my friend but I go to mosque. Religion can be a good thing if not taken to seriously especially for children. I used to exclusively date white girls when I was an atheist though. They're ok but im older now and beauty is semi-overrated also white girls whine alot even the MAGA "right wing" ones. Im dating a lightskinned green eyed black girl who is fuckin awesome, athletic and trad.

it's all bullshit, that's what I think.

Why did you switch meme flags?

The shitskin comments on Jow Forums are hilarious considering this is every Northerner on TV. They WANT to look like you kek

Attached: HW3p75x.jpg (711x463, 164K)

Interesting situation. As long as you actually like your girl, it’s your life, I wouldn’t try to black my genes for social points. I have some respect for certain groups within Islam mainly Druze and Ibadi muslims. Neither commit acts of terror. Just think about the future because your children may give up on Islam or become radicalized. It’s second gen muslims that do a lot of that shit.

People of European heritage

Doesn't matter what color hair or eyes you have

It is about genetics

Do Jews split this many hairs to get into Israel?

I intend on telling my children later down the line that religion is a form of cultural literature but I need it as a tool to instill morality.

Why bother with this cancerous idology? Get close to God on your way, I do admit there are some Islamic rules that are good, I still wouldn't drink for example despite having no religious obligations no to do so anymore.
I'm not an atheist, I do think God exists, but I believe that religions are man made.
Get close to God by being good, and rase your children in that way.

Attached: IMG_20190223_230650.png (500x381, 176K)

this whore is sucking a jewish dick literally, to hell with her

>but I need it as a tool to instill morality.
Wise move, but Islam does more harm than good. If you have a daughter she’ll end up with a Muslim guy and so many of them treat their women like trash. Why not be a Christian if it’s all the same?

Most muslim men treat women very well the muslim men being shitty and controlling is a bit of a myth. In fact I dont want her marrying a non muslim. Christians are prone to degeneracy. I went thru and atheistic phase and used to fuck a catholic girl in her church cause she thought it was kinky.

The experiences I’ve had with Muslim men show me otherwise. I saw one come into a restaurant with his family, and when there wasn’t enough room at the table. He sent his wife and daughters to eat in the car while he stayed inside with his sons. I’d never see a Christian do this. A lot of Catholics are only marginal/cultural Catholics and don’t believe what they follow. Orthodox and Baptist Christians are some of the better Christians I’ve met.

That's completely retarded

1. Blue eyes are a random mutation that means exactly nothing in practice. It looks good, but doesn't make you better in any way
2. Same with blonde hair. It doesn't do anything
3. Retarded. How do you determine which skin is white and which isn't? Where's the line?

>wasn’t enough room at the table.
This sounds far fetched on account that waiters make room by merging tables together. Also how do you know he was muslim?

yeah its dumb.

how many sets of siblings out there have variations of eye and hair color? between my brother and I one has blonde hair and blue eyes and the other has dark hair and dark eyes. How can one be white and the other not when we have the same parents?

Whiteness is a loaded term that has lost all meaning now.