Why do Amerimutts always insist that we foreigners should mix with blacks also

I get it all the time on here, these Americans telling us and people from NZ and Europe also that we should import blacks and mix with them like you Amerimutts did..

Well we don't want to become mutts like you guys, sorry. Stop trying to push your gross lifestyle onto us.

Attached: xEqvBhE.png (1043x1136, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqIF7kfx6-Q
baka.com.au/world/middle-east/our-pilots-refused-to-bomb-40-times-20040314-gdijb4.html
hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know i kind of feel bad when i picture a fat mutt addicted to modern culture, both it's food and entertainment
It definitely must have some degree of consciousness and rationality, but not enough to understand what is being done to it or why everything is so awful, just abusing it's mind with more mass media or some mind numbing pill

>mutt
Says the "mestizo" whos country is in a literal state of turmoil. Tell me again how your bastardized last name matches your tenochetlan heritage. Beaner

For all I care, the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia (the trio of war criminals) can all decay into shit. None of those 3 countries deserve to exist, especially considering their actions.

>t. Butthurt mutt

Who is telling you this? There's a reason why they moved there it's because they didn't like america euro-boy. their trying to push that crap on you because honestly that shit doesn't fly here. it takes money, and character, and a prayer to be with a woman here in the states: race has nothing to do with it these days.

Someone who is part native American still isn't as bad as someone who is part black, sorry.

Those native Americans in central America actually had some form of civilisation (Aztec, Mayan etc) can't say the same really for Africans.

>Americans telling us and people from NZ and Europe also that we should import blacks

That almost never happens on this board.
Are you sure you didn't just get trolled once, and you don't really get it all the time?

are you acting like the world isn't promoting race mixing on their own

Dude you are less than human have you looked in the mirror?

I think you have us confused with reddit. Please ask your question there.

>their trying to push
It's "they're" yank boy.

>because honestly that shit doesn't fly here.
It clearly does, that's why you are Amerimutts and have over 40 million blacks and your women fuck them all the time and even their dumb big ass women are promoted on your TV as being sexy or some stupid shit.

I have seen it on at least 9 different threads now, some Amermutts brag about being part black. They insist it makes them superior and claim that we Australians should also import blacks and mix with them.

A lot of you Stralians are mixed with worse than blacks.....youre mixed with Aboriginals

They wish they were white like the rest of you. I think they took le 56% face too personal.

Amerimutts hate the fact that other whites in Europe and Australia and NZ don't live among blacks and don't promote and fuck them to become mutts.

There is a saying that misery loves company. This is why the Amerimutts want us to import blacks and mix in and promote black culture also. It's disgusting.

you're supposed to do the jobs we don't want.

its called baiting you colossal retard

youtube.com/watch?v=EqIF7kfx6-Q

fucking kek

>youre mixed with Aboriginals

Again it's "you're" and less than 2% of Australia is even Aboriginal. Barely anyone here is part Aboriginal, most of them were killed by us and the majority of the remaining ones live on Aboriginal reserve land out west or up north. No one here likes them either, I have seen maybe 20 Australian Aboriginals in person in my 26 years of life here. Sorry

Keep trying to tell yourself that it's akin to your 40+ million blacks that you promote in your media and have mixed with over the hundreds of years resulting in your barely looking European anyone.

That is obvious, they wish they were white like foreigners.

But since they can't be white, they would rather others not be white so they aren't jealous. So they want us to mass import Africans and start mixing with them and promote BBC shit and black women's asses shit on our TV's and have black celebs and all that nonsense and wiggers like Eminem etc.

In America, the worship of black people is akin to a religious belief. The way non-black American's cower down from blacks is why immigrants and jews don't take America seriously. It's a shitty situation all the way around.

Moral of the story, you yanks can keep the niggers to yourself.

I agree, it's really culturally retarded. It's like a mixing culture of political correctness.

It's the Jews, not Americans.

Attached: 1546991582658.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

We're trying to convince you to take our niggers away.

Sounds like a typical stupid burger

OP, you shame your proud heritage of aussie shitposters by falling for obvious bait, do better user

>central americans
Except their bloodline is completly bastardized. For them to call others mutt is a bit hypocritical, considering the state of affairs in their countries id say their opinion should b limited. Especially, the bitching and moaning theyre doing for a wall being built to keep tjem from mutts. I dont even care about a wall, but now i hope they add sentry towers.

its niggers spamming this everywhere. People underestimated the nigger the nigger is trying to take over the world.
Through emotional blackmail and lying.
Combining dats racist with we wuz everthing and dindu nuthin.
Liberals think they are politically profiting from them but the niggers are really just using the cuck libtards to take over the planet.

we get it, niggers suck
you can quit sperging out now

Attached: image_1~02.png (750x1334, 825K)

Send the niggers to Australia. NOW!

I am always told on here that I am antisemitic if I criticise Israel also.
American citizens really love Israel it seems and defend them, even heard quite a few users on here say Jews are god's chosen people.

We don't. Leftists on your own country are behind that

Import more Sudanese, trust me you will love the BBC. I am a petite white women and I cannot get enough.

No thanks, we also don't want too many Jews here either. We also don't give a shit about following an Abrahamic religion or cutting our foreskins like you do to please your Jewish overlords and the handydown Abrahamic religion they gave you.

Too late, it is already happening and their is nothing you can do about it!! Enjoy! Pic related is your future.

Love from you best friend, America.

Attached: mutt2.jpg (206x171, 39K)

Always funny seeing Australians trying to claim to be white. The vast majority are of Irish white nigger stock, the absolute lowest of European heritage next to Poles

foreigners ARE black

Attached: 1532522970361.jpg (596x739, 23K)

>t. petrol huffing shitskin
Indians have no heritage other than savagery just like your sorry nigger race.

>The vast majority are of Irish white nigger stock,
*citation needed

No thanks, your country is a lost cause though.

Attached: FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg (310x583, 69K)

>mfw an (((amerifat))) sharts his burgers at a school shooting
I was walking down the street when this swarthy, fat, balding (((American) ran towards me as fast as he could. After stopping to catch his breath and chug a 2 liter bottle of diet cola, he started flapping his flabby lips to me about how Europe and Canada aren't white, wheezing and spraying saliva with every syllable to fall from his negroidic amerindian maw. I barely had to inhale and raise an eyebrow before he started crying and sharting himself while reaching for his guns. As he fumbled three pistols in his sweaty hands, he began foaming at the mouth and fell to the ground from a simultaneous stroke and a heart attack. The ground shook and at least three windows broke when his corpse hit the concrete. With a soft chuckle I went on my way as more (((burgers))) waddled towards his carcass to mourn. I'll be so fucking glad when these Jew-loving mongrels all shit themselves to death and go extinct. The thought of it makes me so fucking hard

Don't worry, our government will pressure yours to accept more migrants and refugees. It's going to be a beautiful, diverse, and multicultural future. There is nothing you and the bigots in Europe can do to stop it. We will start more wars and force you to accept them.

Enjoy fellow Anglo.

Attached: anglo flag.png (1200x595, 388K)

We have another Amerimutt here who can't even get his facts straight.
<

Also an Amerimutt calling the Irish subhumans is rich, Ireland has lower crimes rates then America, longer life expectancy and a higher GDP per capita as well as much lower obesity. lol

Attached: moron.png (532x552, 32K)

What are you talking about?

Attached: australia-memeball_o_7176461.jpg (1178x1248, 406K)

They are truly disgusting, I saw one here in Australia also. He talked very loudly and didn't look white, he certainly looked mixed (even though they insist that they are white). Similar behaviour to what you described.

>I get it all the time on here, these Americans telling us and people from NZ and Europe also that we should import blacks and mix with them like you Amerimutts did
I'll take 'things that never happened for 500, Alex'
Hide the slide
Sage the gay

Not after 2040. Irish will be ours soon.

Attached: medieval_jew.jpg (336x375, 64K)

Who do you think (((they))) are you ass clapping nigger?

25% minorities is the point where society will collapse, once the boomers die it's over

That's just American society, and the sooner they go it's better. Since they are trying their hardest to infect us with their self destructive culture of nigger loving and Jew worship as well before they have totally collapsed.

If we weren't the best country #1, i would almost be annoyed or even insulted that all of these pleb countries try to mean girl their self-esteem. It's frankly pathetic you girls have nothing more to talk about than the pretty new popular girl. Just come to terms you are jealous and you might actually be able to fix your problems rather than cry yourself to sleep that you are irrelevant.
Seriously i'm sad for you.

meanwhile our country is being given to the indians and chinese

I've seen like 3 white people this week and hundreds of ethnics

Haha.

>Left: "You should racemix."
>White mum: "OK."
>Mum chooses fairly pale, UK born, legal, high-earning, traditionalist aryan-indian
>Kids come out high IQ, mentally stable, culturally enriched, and looking european
>Left: "No, that's racist."
Why is it always a pro-nig with them? Diversity only seems to mean civilisations + africa, not good relations between civilisations.

What are you #1 in?

Obesity.
Incarceration.
War crimes (along with the Saudi's).
Nigger loving.
Jew worship.
Pollution per capita.
Fatal shootings.
External debt.
The highest income disparity.

Do you live in Chinatown? lol

Imagine humiliating so many countries and destabilizing their governments, and even than spending so much money on guns and starving those peasents enough, that those shitholers actually pay money on the internet cafes to talk shit to a country that could literally kill half your population if it decided not to give humanitarian aid

>There is a saying that misery loves company. This is why the Amerimutts want us to import blacks and mix in and promote black culture also. It's disgusting.

Ironic, since you're the one with all these poorly shitted out mspaint drawings saved on your computer and angrily posting online about it, lol.

Trying to say something abo-mutt?

Biggest armed forces and major and last world power i guess. Go kill some emos.

Another low IQ yank, only 6% of our country are Asians you moron. Plus it's way better than having niggers.
Again go look at Australian demographics, I already gave it to you once before.

Though in the USA only 62% of the country is non hispanic white. The rest are blacks, hispanics (mestizo) and Asians etc.

Hahaha, keep posting your current demographics. They won't make you feel any better 50 years from now, your grandchildren will be brown.

WTF is an Aryan-Indian?

They aren't Europeans, they literally have Australoid DNA in them and that's where they get most of their traits. The ones up north in India in the western part tend to have some Persian mixture like the Paki's also. None of these groups are Europeans though.

Germany has only 82 million people and India has over 1 billion. And Germany still has more people with an IQ over 120 than India does.

> and even than spending so much
Why are so many American illiterate?

>We have more guns, so we are #1.

Oh boy, 17 years in Afghanistan and you can't even win.
Even tiny Cuba outed your puppet and took their country back.
You lost in Vietnam and Korea.
And you are about to be owned totally by China.

Poor yank boy. And to make it worse your future is likely going to be like Brazil, so many of you already are mixed mutts already and claim people are white that no one in Europe or AU/NZ would ever claim is white.

>Hahaha, keep posting your current demographics.
Hasn't happened and no trends are showing that to happen, we don't import niggers.
Whatever Indians come here have to come via a merit based system, so they aren't the call centre retard Indians that come here generally.

But in America you let in any retard, no merit system used at all. You literally live among over 40 million niggers for god sake. You also let the Mexicans just swarm over the border constantly. lol

And yet there you were following and supporting our every move. Lol. Cunt, mate

The difference is, they weren't our wars.

Even when America starts a war they won't win, the five eyes nations generally chip in and send some forces also. Otherwise the USA will have a hissy fit and claim we aren't allies anymore and try to do nonsense like sanctions.

And yet there you are, following our lead, againsg your will but willingly, just like a cuck. Mate

And even in these wars our boys have to refuse the yank commanders orders a lot, as the orders literally are to just kill civilians over there (this is how Americans fight wars).

baka.com.au/world/middle-east/our-pilots-refused-to-bomb-40-times-20040314-gdijb4.html

That was back in 2004, the number now is more like 300+ refused bombings.

>againsg
Poor Amerimutt.

Says a fucking abo.

Things change and change quickly.

Keep dreaming Amerimutt.
Keep cutting your foreskins and worshipping Jews and talking shit about Iran and NK. fail

to many retarded laws to start lynching animals
t. mullato chad

>Ameri-Mutts insist on race mixing.
I don't. It's Ameri-Jews who do that. Learn the difference or Hitler won't come back.

Nope, you will lose and fail as always.

Stupid Amerimutt.
Australia isn't anywhere close to lose, we are like Canada except we don't have yanktards attached to our country.

So we have been safe so far from you destructive culture. Of course once America turns to shit they will probably destroy Canada also.

hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/