Hi Jow Forums! Please Redpill Me on What Women Actually Want

Have any of you taken the time to read the female novels? I see them gushing over these books all the time. What are their stories? What are the men like? I want to become a man like in those novels. Tell me Jow Forums. What are the steps to be loved by women?

Attached: temp1.jpg (230x346, 19K)

Attached: temp2.jpg (230x346, 23K)

What are these books all about? I got the looking serious and looking good part but what do they talk about?

Attached: temp3.jpg (333x500, 38K)

Don’t be a faggot
Take care of yourself
Be confident
Be funny

That’s about it

How can you be funny when the only joke you know is yourself?

50 shades of gray
most women have the mental age of small children

I haven't read it so...what do I do? How do I act?

delet

Attached: 2035C8C3-B34A-40F7-AC58-515D7DA289CC.png (403x403, 112K)

I don't know about other women, but my gf wants to feminize me and fuck me with a strapon.

they want a muscular giga-chad to slap the fuck out of them, put them in their place, dominate and control them, etc basically pseudo rape. Rape is the most common fetish for women, but its less rape and more aggressive/asserting fucking. by a chad of course not some fat grognard. You don't actually need to be a giga chad to pull this off just be assertive and inventive in the bedroom and DONT be a low confidence needy whiny based boy, make it clear you are a baller and she is not the most important thing in your life, for example, don't respond to her texts for a few days, then fuck the daylights out of her. she will be hooked and a complete emotional wreck, basically your puppet at that point. always easier if you chadify yourself looks wise though

>Britain
Like clockwork. Is your gf a paki too?

alpha males with a secret sensitive side

only old women read this shit

women want a guy who can smoke dmt through his dick

I'm sorry what? Lol most women dont read shit nowadays

>Hi Jow Forums! Please Redpill Me on What Women Actually Want

your woman, your problem.

I don't give out advice on women for free.

Nah, you're thinking of Sweden and their new hit movie where in a sheboon steals a strap on and teaches a swedish "man" what it means to be a True Swede.

don't try to understand women
women understand women and they fucking hate each other

>improving yourself for women
>not doing it for the glory of the empire instead

She is getting inseminated by chad on a regular basis in the manner described here

No, she's white.
Nope. She's a friendless autistic shutin and never leaves the house.

their instincts are to collect strong genes (just like we like healthy bodies) and to collect as much physical resources as possible (just like we prefer submissiveness and obedience)
the problem is that society has made both men and women into whores, and no one wants to make the personal adjustments necessary to have healthy lives
what I'm telling you is that even making a personal effort isn't going to fix the core problem, which is laziness and whorishness throughout society, no young woman is going to think 'oh I need to preserve my virginity for the 6/10 that I'm destined to be with,' that simply won't happen
all you can do is pray to God for a mate, realize he will ask you to make some adjustments in your life, physical activity, humility, socializing, whatever it is that you're missing, and be thankful that he's willing to do anything at all for you, God owes you nothing, but he has in fact promised blessings to those who love and obey him

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you follow this link reddit.com/r/TheRedPill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Attached: red blue pill.jpg (602x339, 29K)

Algebra turns them on

Women don't want a fat NAZI boy who lives with his mom and complains about the Jew all day instead of living in his own reality and fixing things... like your dismal financial situation.

He's right. Embrace the Jews to get premier women.

Sorry I don't make the rules, that's just how it works.

They wanna a bad boy that is a good boy only for her