American Spic hate thread

Pic related ruins our schools, neighborhoods, and votes our rights away for gibs lets start a thread.

Just a remember to all the other posters on here if you see someone with an American flag defending them in any way they are not white.

Attached: 1550969954287.jpg (749x421, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZrLt5q0SxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if you see someone with an American flag defending them in any way they are not white.
People have different opinion, user. It doesn't always have to do something with race.

>votes our rights away for gibs lets start a thread.

White people have been doing this for literally centuries. There were hardly any Latinos in this country when you people created military industrial complex, Medicare, Social Security and the rest of the modern welfare state.

Attached: 4798987087.webm (480x320, 2.75M)

What is this nightmare material...explain plz.

Attached: 1522430081609.jpg (593x593, 125K)

THIS IS FAKE R-RIGHT?

With the exception of the military industrial complex (you can fairly pin that one on whites, (((whites))) and neocons) the other things wouldn't be such huge burdens without the hordes of spics who take far more than they will ever contribute.

Attached: tax_dollars.png (756x768, 131K)

Attached: ethnostate_now.png (1299x4316, 3.06M)

Those are TV/movie props.

Attached: diversity_was_a_mistake.png (678x375, 17K)

Attached: we_are_all_immig-.jpg (763x1024, 288K)

Get them the fuck out of here. Deport illegal aliens. Secure the borders and build the Wall. Shoot to kill any invading groups or individuals. Hang traitors. Burn kikes.

You people have no fucking idea how bad it is. The time to act is yesterday, and quite frankly if you aren't shooting at them or burning their housing you aren't doing enough.

Attached: 1550806759320.jpg (453x600, 38K)

I feel like you're lying to me for my own sanity's sake. I've seen bodies before and these look like the real deal. I'm truly horrified. This is nightmare fuel and I don't say that often on the chans.

Attached: 1543497616901.jpg (288x252, 21K)

Yeah always show the poor ones.. as opposed to the white false kings... pedophiles, witches, liars, murderers... white people are the origin of the darkness of humanity ironically.

Attached: 1526180047177.gif (876x590, 289K)

The thing is nobody fucking asked you to come to this land... the Natives didn't ask for your fucking diversity either.

spics are based bro
i cant wait until we destroy the northern most south american country so israaid youtu.be/GZrLt5q0SxI can mobilize all their migrant ships to just shuttle hordes of non english speaking shitskins directly into our neighborhoods. its literally the only way our country is going to survive.

Injuns are a great example of why we should have strong borders and strict limitations on immigration. I don't get this cuck logic that says we have to let the same thing happen to us as to the natives. Besides, if Europeans hadn't colonized North America eventually the Chinese would have and they're not nearly as friendly, as the Africans are about to learn.

Its too late already, children of immigrants are reaching voting age. While many may argue that those kids are Americanized, their votes will reflect whats in the best interest for their parents when it comes to immigration laws.

As of now, Trump's election meant that he was going to deport illegal immigrants in higher numbers, however he only managed to deport 1% of all illegal aliens, and that includes those that were caught crossing the border, in addition, think about the ones that managed to cross into the country, they just took the place of the illegals deported.

As it stands, ICE does not have the capability to deport of illegals to the point where progress can be seen. While unpopular, the only solution is to legalize a portion of the illegals, at the expense of the majority. Legalizing wouldn't mean residence, or citizenship, it would mean a work permit, which would come with strings attached, such as; unable to use welfare services, requirement of healthcare insurance, etc. Doing this would give you a chance to introduce new policies. These policies would include; e-verify, REAL ID, Demanding that police departments turn over suspected illegals, and the biggest one, crack down and FINE employers who are knowingly hiring illegals.

The sad part is, both parties would oppose this, they would argue that its inhumane, while the other one would call it "amnesty," and nothing will be done, we will keep being flooded by illegals in greater numbers thanks to the future Venezuela refugees.

We need to enact the Great White Hope and end the public school system.

just shoot anyone brown lmao

Spics avoid New England and Pacific Northwest, hilbilly Midwest too, and anything that is warm is not really white and you get what you deserve.

bump