Pol is Zion

Metaphorically pol is Zion from the matrix. Those who come here have freed themselves from the shackles of the matrix(((The globohomo agenda))) We all took the redpill.

As the freed human beings I want to remind you all we have a responsibility to free the rest of our brothers. Reminder (((They))) want you to spend you time trolling liberals and playing into their right and left mimetics. Liberals are humans still stuck in the matrix controls systems. Altough they might turn out to be agents(((Mossad))) we still have a duty to free them.

Humanity is at war folks. If you all waste your time larping as autistic frogmen whose life work is trolling liberals then your gay great grand children will be mind controlled by the adware in their transhumanist cyberhell brains.

But if you claim your responsibility as a light incarnate, alpha-simian protectorate of Gaia. Then we can free this planet and save our ancient bloodlines from fates worse than death.

As long as men die, liberty may never perish.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/atxz5w/rip_natacha_jaitt_who_outed_highlevel_pedophiles/

Attached: matrix pepe.gif (800x792, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for the pep talk coach, but do you have any better advice than that bullshit you just posted?

Like, maybe a way to do the thing you are suggesting?

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Nah dude, you're still ten matrixes deep if you're still just getting over the multi-pronged genocide agenda.

They hid EVERYTHING. The last twelve thousand years were an intentional darkness placed on humanity. Almost everything we know is false. Frankly, /x/ or /qresearch/ are better refuges than this cesspit invaded by Stormfags, JIDF, ShareBlue, and empty-handed contrarianism. And even they are misguided.

Truly, the bowels of YouTube are the real Zion of the clearnet. But as long as we're on the clearnet we're still in the machine.

he doesn't know that Zion was just another trap built by the Architect

Also this.

The thing about pol is you get the raw truth even if the hate which is likely the work of mossad think tanks, clouds the truth. Sometimes the jannies are gay and will ban you for attacking users but mostly what goes goes. You dont get banned for using no no words. Humanity is growing resistant to their methods. I have seen the glow niggers called out. We can win.

>he doesn't know that Zion was just another trap built by the Architect

Matrixception.

You are a niggerfaggot. Kys with cocks.

You have to be stoic. Next time you see some hotep ayy mang whitey cracka you da debil. Instead of getting all triggered and giving that filthy subhuman nigger a piece of your superior intellect you have to realize youre stronger than that, and hes just trapped in the mimetics. Red pill him instead. You have to be righteous and be the better man. Liberals are like children because they are children. Be the grown and a mentor not an adversary. Be stoic and respond to their wailing with red pills, emotionless facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI

(((their))) lust for power will lead to their destruction.

Attached: 1521773105981.gif (720x780, 712K)

>204219940
(((The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything)))

rn we look pretty comfy

good feels thread

are you assuming that I am an emotional child that reacts to everything in this world in a predictable and easy to provoke fashion?

The right in general is not much different from the left. They are both emotional and reactive. The right has broken most of the conditioning and is more woke than the left but they still are affected by all the MK ultra. The right gets just as triggered and often responds with animosity further feeding the zog machine. Starve it and let it implode from its own gluttony.

that's not an unreasonable assumption given the userbase of nu/pol/ tbqh

Same thing here.

>that's not an unreasonable assumption given the userbase of nu/pol/ tbqh

>Jow Forums is one person

lurk moar, be less stupid.

don't be coy with me nigger, you know damn well what i meant

Well this place is a bit of a sweaty rave cave when you think of it

Jow Forums is just another trap built by the Jews.

And this is somehow better than laughing at/mocking our enemies? Serious question

Why do you use a memeflag when everyone will ignore you when you do?

>shits on Hitler fans
>recommends qresearch

Kys

Attached: D9F125CB-DD42-4655-AF75-2F5BCE2591AF.jpg (250x237, 7K)

+1 for qresearch, Notables especially for up to the minute real news

>don't be coy with me nigger, you know damn well what i meant

yes, I do know what you meant, which is why I corrected you.

assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Here's a tool to use in helping to awaken others, but all of you who typed it as pol need to lurk moar or gtfo. Adhere to the standards of your forefathers who set the foundation you tread on faggots.

Attached: NPCs.jpg (931x486, 148K)

Mocking them and non compliance are the only thing the everyman can do. Do it well and do it often.

>"zion"
>"matrix" imaginary movie shit

tell us more, idiot.

the first one was a good movie a lot like the truman show or they live about realizing the world is not what it seems. Its an allegory. Personally I think were not alone. I think there is an illusion that we are the apex predator but really we are the cattle in the pastures clueless of the slaughterhouse. Camouflage is a real terran predatory adaptation.

Attached: girls eyes.webm (1588x820, 616K)

It's either pic related or the zundel prophecy choose wisely user they are the only pills available

Attached: Custom Image 03112018214902.jpg (343x429, 39K)

>Pol is Zion
Smirk(tm)