AUS/POL/ - SUNDAY EDITION

G'day, cunts

Attached: 1542961492106.jpg (500x343, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF
archive.is/EpDOW
archive.is/xydB4
youtube.com/watch?v=-vh6taXwnnk
news.com.au/finance/work/careers/muffin-break-boss-fury-over-youth-who-wont-work-unpaid/news-story/57607ea9a1bbe52ba7746cff031306f2
antidef.org.au/tag/never-forget-the-6-gorillion/
mobile.twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1098262867512418304
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-08/federal-budget-2018-sliced-diced-interactive/9723604#spending/breakdown/2020/mining-manufacturing-and-construction
budget.gov.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead.

>no links edition
you fuckin lazy seppo
do it right

Attached: 1548460947102.png (700x488, 85K)

If you cant do links, at least put up the Notice.

Attached: images (26).jpg (400x400, 22K)

This. Put the links of the shit that's happened to our fucking desert like a good aus/pol/ threadmaster

Attached: Australia.jpg (679x960, 166K)

AUS/POL Pastebins.
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF

>Not volunteering for the shooters farmers and fishers party

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 18K)

Victorian police officer’s head smashed against the road in ‘sickening’ attack

Two Victorian cops were rushed to hospital early this morning after a group of people “acted like animals” and brutally attacked them.
archive.is/EpDOW

Government accused of 'undue secrecy' over refusal to release Murray-Darling Basin Plan legal advice
archive.is/xydB4

They tried to blur out the legs. Attackers confirmed as NIGGERS.

Attached: Screenshot (57).png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Niggers

Attached: 1545215483267.png (380x349, 81K)

So how many new guns did the "unidentified-race youths" get this time...?
>waiting for the first of the shiny new AR15s to hit the market

Attached: images (12).jpg (678x452, 45K)

I vote for em and I don't even fish or shoot
T. Rural neet

>All are described as having a Caucasian appearance.

you racist scum

>rural
>doesn't fish or shoot
why not cunt

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

A bit late to the thread mate

...rnishing the playroom with emu-leather chesterfields and pouffes.

Remember
>Pouffes - for sitting on
>Poooves - for shitting on
>Ottomans - can be either

Attached: 1465040383296.jpg (582x960, 92K)

thread is way slower than usual?

Attached: 1544010582371.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Daily reminder OP is a chink cunt

>benis bruce

Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=-vh6taXwnnk

Attached: bq-5befae544412a.jpg (745x681, 121K)

oi cunts
got some cunts
beer
cunts

Attached: beans.jpg (972x500, 117K)

It's time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

>Finally

Work for free goy!, I promise to make it up to you later!

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/muffin-break-boss-fury-over-youth-who-wont-work-unpaid/news-story/57607ea9a1bbe52ba7746cff031306f2

Attached: not enough gas for this boomer.jpg (574x504, 36K)

LMAO
>antidef.org.au/tag/never-forget-the-6-gorillion/

Attached: Dvir-Abramovich-John-Gandel-AC-Ambassador-Dennis-Ross-2017-Oration-1-587x270.jpg (587x270, 34K)

Holy fuck the video of the cop getting his head smashed into concrete is great

That what you get!

>news.com.au

Attached: 1546576042750.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

Told some boomer who was complaining about our manufacturing going to China that Australia's economy is now based on debt and equity loans based on rising real estate prices and he immediately started telling me that interests rates used to be 19%

All are described as having a Caucasian appearance.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 St Kilda assault Victoria police officers attacked, smashed on road ….png (707x148, 20K)

>All are described as having a Caucasian appearance.

Did you guys know that they literally drown babies in those planned parenthood clinics over in the states? Whenever a baby survives the abortion operation, I mean. A doctor then takes the child and drowns it.

mobile.twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1098262867512418304

Palasczuk legalised abortion here in qld last year. I think we're heading down the same road

Attached: Planned parenthood.jpg (596x688, 234K)

Kerser is the sickest.

Amazing how full of shit they are isn't it?

And house prices were 2.5 times wages. Fuck I hate boomers.

Remember the 90s when people killed over this?

I wonder why they don't get respect any more?

I’m so turn on abortion. On one hand it’s morally repugnant, on the over it’s keeping black populations in check.

Attached: DC0CE090-CEA8-4246-A3EC-C86628F4157D.png (500x635, 99K)

It's illegal to ask someone to work without pay. Like seriously illegal. Weird article.

Attached: 1027319881841.png (1000x1000, 456K)

is there anything more ridiculous than a 70 year old child

>illegal
No it isn’t. It’s called an unpaid internship and it’s pretty common.

Only if it's vocational. So it isn't a real job. It's like placement.

boomer scum will go there more now
it was probably a good bit of jewing sadly

Anyone else watching gooks play video games right now?

The test is it can’t be a job an employee would be expected to do. I’ve had a half dozen unpaid interns over the years. Each time was a favour for a colleagues kid or someone they knows kid. Without exception they’ve been a pain in the arse as I need to baby sit for a week or two giving them pointless busy work.

The funniest one was in London and the kid was a total thug. I caught him on ms pain drawing a tube train that he was practicing graffiti on.

Just waitin for a m8

>Mr Silva implored the group to give themselves up and said they were already close to arrests.
>pls let m-me arrest u, pls
What on Earth is going on down there?

Oh that's how it works. It seems weird that anyone would be doing unpaid work at a muffin store lol. (((London))).

Hows the migrant crisis,wogaleeni?

It's hell on earth. The gates have opened and out are pouring the 3rd world masses, they're raping everything, debasing the currency, sexualizing children, spreading cancers and disease, cannibalizing chinks in Melbourne all while dancing to their god of destruction.

Lucky I'm in a small rural town that's 87% Christian.

Attached: 1543759705437.jpg (390x455, 68K)

All these well-spoken politicans with not enough support, then Clive Palmer with his fat ass bulldozing through first, busts through the sealing of Parliment House and demands that we forcibly re-aquire all chink-owned business and property in this country.

I’m pretty sure she didn’t mean working the till in a store but in the head office.

well.. the nose, knows.

How many of you dumb cunts still live on the coast or in a city

If he was actually nazbol it would be good but he is a neoliberal still like them all

LMFAO 53 47

*AHEM*

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1540463625751s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Attached: ezgif-3-99aa806e82f7.gif (334x234, 1.51M)

What's wrong for black master race attacking white cuckolds?

20/10

>on shift work, rotate every week
>turn up to work tonight as normal
>boss changed my shift without telling me, working afternoons instead
>just forked out over 2k for a new benchtop
>going to be homeless in literally a day, have to move all of my shit out of the house im living at tomorrow morning before work
>tfw real estate is moving in tenants the next fucking day
>tfw going to be staying at a run down hotel for the next week or so
>probably wont get my bond back
>had my name dragged through the mud at work by the manager and HR over a bunch of bullshit over the last 2 weeks (im the tinder user)
>physical and mental health JUSTed beyond belief

who here getting JUSTed right now?

Attached: 1540110753416.png (428x380, 270K)

wHAT ENDED UP HAPPENING WITH THE TINDER PIC THING, user?

Fuck me, fuckn capslock, Im not writing it again.

Boat arrivals have basically ceased since the new gov has been in charge, so much for "it's impossible to stop the flow" as the main shit media used to say.

The problem now is those who are already here, both """legally""" and illegally.

So basically the same as everywhere else, give or take.

>Nearly 9:30
>not even 100 posts
Good work retards.

Attached: 1527308026986.png (842x792, 82K)

Havent heard shit back from HR yet. I dont even care at this point, dont really want to keep working there anyway. I just keep turning up because id struggle to find another job

Anyone have the auspol budget breakdown infographic and how DSP and boomers cost most of the budget?

Everyones probably still scattered from the weekend. Either that or theres 2 aus/pol/s

I think the sudanese are technically caucasian. It's a clever trick. The guys legs are very very dark.

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-08/federal-budget-2018-sliced-diced-interactive/9723604#spending/breakdown/2020/mining-manufacturing-and-construction

Attached: budget_breakdown_2018.png (2460x3408, 647K)

this
he's a boomer to the bone
at least trump was convincing
this cunt is spending something like 40million a month on tv and radio advertising
i don't know what he wants out of it, the rights to mine somewhere? fucked if i know, he'll only get a few seats like last time but i suppose that's enough

haha come to melbourne friend. it's orwellian down here.

Does the DSP cost include the expenidure on the NDIS? I know a shit tonne of companies abd NGOs abuse it, it was only a matter of time until the costs blew out completely

Tell us a Melbourne story pls

I gotta know boys do Women realise their entire existence is subsidised by men or do they walk around in a bubble? Also had Ribs and Burgers for din din was very ordinary.

Not sure, mate. You'd have to sift through that section of the budget.

budget.gov.au/

it's kind of like brave new world in sydney a bit better i suppose
as long as you act like a faggot no one will give you a second glance

t. fucking communists larping as Jow Forums

Attached: gen. pepe slap.png (500x395, 374K)

This boils my blood. Cops carrying M4s when I can’t legally own one despite military service, training and a sworn oath to uphold the values of my nation. Fuck this country.

Reminder cunts!

Attached: 1543492363296.jpg (858x670, 62K)

They're white tho.

Are they all gonna get the boot?

What are you larping as cunt. Young Nat or some shit

>who here getting JUSTed right now?
After reading that yeah, bloody hell
Got a long term strategy m8?

Looks like the s m h filter is finally dead
BAKA DESU SENPAI

People who don't pay taxes, shouldn't be allowed to vote! Why the fuck would non contributors like rich cunts and layabout bludgers, be allowed to say what happens with the cash we middle class earn and pay in taxes? One vote for everyone, another vote for every fucking dollar in tax you pay... The only fair system!

Attached: 1544610839277.gif (200x193, 284K)

>family tax benefits
im pretty sure howard brought those in to bribe stupid people that wanted to steal off people that did a bit of study

Short term is to find somewhere to live

Long term would be to get a better job and find my own (possibly buy) place. Definitely need to start eating better and working out, etc.

Who watching JBP Q&A tomorrow?

t.desperately wanting another rich fat boomer faggot to be the real deal

dream on pal

Straight up commies, aka as Labor Greens!

Attached: 1550953886563.png (1000x1000, 102K)

>will have access to a working tv for the first time in a year or so tomorrow

Yeah why not. Didnt realise he was still in the country

Hurr durr 100 trillion dead

>probably don't have access to working TV

We can still stream it right?

Christ are cops are weak and pathetic.

I took a train through a no-go station and out of shear boredom I was screenraping this muslim dude's phone and he's just browsing terrorist propaganda on facey, like the whole feed is green and crescent moons, and dead cunts, and toddlers posing with AK-47s. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

here's another one for free:

I rode a train to one of the northern suburbs and this drunk abo woman was on with her mum, she was wearing a dirty black and white tracksuit and around melbourne zoo she started yelling at this boomer woman

>stop lookin at me
>stop lookin at me ya dog
>fukken what ya lookin' at

around hawthorn her mum got up off the seat, went "ehhh" grinned this toothless grin and pissed on the floor out the bottom of her dress. Her daughter shut the fuck up at this point and got of at the next stop. To be honest I got off the one after that.

but I've been here a while and the only real problem is big groups of islanders or africans that ark up if they see you notice them. It's like they know they can only get away with the shit while everyone's too cowed to notice them. I don't like it and I don't like the terror bollards in the CBD.

Got a mate at work who'll be a reference for you?

I stayed up till 2am to try and get northern hemisphere cunts on Jow Forums but nobody gives a shit. I don't know if anything funny is going to happen but if it is it'll probably be marxist shoe chucking.