San Diego-Based Men’s Group Wins U.S. Suit: Women Must Register for Draft

timesofsandiego.com/military/2019/02/23/san-diego-based-mens-group-wins-u-s-suit-women-must-register-for-draft/

>Even though America hasn’t had a military draft since 1973, men — but not women — are required to register with the Selective Service. A federal judge Friday said that must change — ordering the government to register women 18-25 as well.

>U.S. District Judge Gray H. Miller in Houston agreed with the San Diego-based National Coalition for Men and granted its request for summary judgment in a class action suit.

>“The male-only registration requirement of the Military Selective Service Act, 50 U.S.C. § 3802(a), violates the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution,” says Miller’s “final judgment.”

>“Women are now allowed in combat, so this decision is long overdue,” said Marc Angelucci, attorney for NCFM. “After decades of sex discrimination against men in the Selective Service, the courts have finally found it unconstitutional to force only men to register." Indeed, Miller wrote: “While historical restrictions on women in the military may have justified past discrimination, men and women are now ‘similarly situated for purposes of a draft or registration for a draft.’ … If there ever was a time to discuss ‘the place of women in the Armed Services,’ that time has passed.”

>Angelucci noted that despite the absence of a draft, men still face prison, fines and denial of federal loans for not registering or for not updating the government of their whereabouts. (But in recent decades, no man has been prosecuted for failing to register.)

>“Since women will be required to register with the Selective Service,” he said Saturday in a statement, “they should face the same repercussions as men for any noncompliance.”

>Angelucci, a Los Angeles attorney, previously worked as a family law attorney for the Men’s Legal Center in San Diego.

Attached: Capture.jpg (568x544, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek
Anyone who doesn't understand the common law aspect of how the law works DESERVES TO BE FORCED TO DIE AT WAR
The fact is even if you are drafted you CAN get out of it. This best controlling law system only works with wordplay and the people not understanding wtf is going on.

This beast controlling law system*

thotocalypse now

Bump bump bitches

>Draft Our Daughters

Attached: 1550326960122.jpg (750x906, 137K)

I mean, you can always desert...

No need for weird "Freeman on the land" type schemes.

bwahahaha women did this to themselves. how long before npc turns on feminist for causing this?

Its not a scheme. Everything is voluntary. If you accept, they have ownership of your corporate entity. If you desert then they have all the rights to find you and punish you because you willingly gave them that right.

There's the equality you asked for you dumb fucking feminazis.

Attached: yQSKU0KQ.png (700x740, 328K)

>Shitposting #DraftOurDaughters so hard during the election it actually seems the popular opinion and takes off
God Bless America

Hahaha...

Ok.

Man fuck off, keep to your north Dakota court rooms and stop polluting this board we have enough American boomers already.

based

San Diego, America's Finest.

PREGNANCY DRAFT HERE WE COME!!!!!

This is PEAK retardation. First of all, the majority of women are not feminist degenerates, and should not be forced to go to war. The only ones who will be able to avoid going to war are the fat hambeasts that everyone hates. Secondly, once women are drafted in large numbers into the military, that doesn't change the fact that they are not physical equals to men. They'll be given all the cushy office jobs (which they'll botch because no men around) while more men are sent to the front lines.

This MRA group is FUCKING RETARDED. Women should stay home and pump out babies, not be sent to the front lines.

Attached: final dab.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>t. scared feminist larping as trad thot.

Yeah no shit.
The point was to highlight how retarded “equality” is.
Because men and women are different

But American women are basically as fat, ugly, and androgenous as their men.

Tradcuck identified. Little do you know they're too busy getting fucked by hundreds of guys on Tinder. Women are irreparable

I'm neither, I'm a guy who recognizes that at it's core, this move is anti-civilization. Society can lose an entire generation of men, but recover with hardly any damage as long as they have enough women to get pregnant. Forcing women to take the draft helps NO ONE. Doesn't help men as it'll make military support shitty, doesn't help women (who cares), but it won't help the country either. This is just dumb. Out of all the things this group could've pushed for, things like marriage/alimony reform, male mental health clinics or something, they push for something thats just plain retarded

Attached: beta chart.jpg (750x762, 86K)

All American women would fail the physical because of extreme obesity.

>point out that equality is dumb
>something everyone knows except SJWs
>thinking this changes SJWs at all
>shoot yourself in the foot to prove a point
Mostly, but not all. There are some good ones, having a draft discriminates selection towards the decent and honest ones.
blackpilled nigger targeted

It would encourage women to finally stop voting for endless wars if their ass is on the line

Its okay user I got the joke

Agreed

>Society can lose an entire generation of men, but recover with hardly any damage as long as they have enough women to get pregnant.
>Germany

On the one hand this is fucking hilarious.

>REEEEEE WE WANT EQUALITY
>BUT NOT THAT WAY, WE WANT ALL THE BENEFITS OF BEING A WOMAN WITHOUT THE DRAWBACKS OF BEING A MAN

On the other hand.. this is literally signing up for a population bottleneck should we ever engage in lengthy hostilities with a first world power capable of not being completely decimated by us in a few weeks. You do not send your fucking breeding stock off to war. The way our species is designed is that from a genetic standpoint men are far more 'disposable' than women are. That's why men have the protective instincts ingrained in us the way we do. We may have built civilization while women watched but that doesn't change the fact that while one guy can knock up HUNDREDS of different women if he so chooses, a woman can only have 1 kid a year. You do not crush your population growth into a coffee stirrer sized chokepoint for generations (read: 4 or more) by sending your species' breeding stock to fucking war.

I hope to god it doesn't take something 100x worse than Jessica Lynch televised for the whole planet to see before we realize this.

Fucking this
Women have never had to stand up and face the decisions and consequences that their emotions elicit

This is finally one turning point in which they'll screech endlessly about how it's "not fair" while America points and laughs

Yes, some qt, potential trad girls could be drafted and ultimately die in war, but there's many women out there. The ultimate goal of this is to prove that women have it fucking easy but now they will be responsible for fighting for their country if war breaks out. Once enough of them die, men can then leverage it against them until women are literally on their knees begging men to fight and die for them, in exchange for chastity and shackles in the family home.

Any woman that wants the same rights as men deserves to fight and die for those rights; i.e. fighting wars that could jeopardise their nation's sovereignty.

oof

found the jew

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY FUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1546041895425.jpg (200x200, 35K)

It will be great to fight for Israel next to women

>Women deserve the same rights men do, and more
>Men, and only men, should be forced to fight and die for their country

Attached: 1546583435203.jpg (691x828, 91K)

We can literally grow people in vats user... We no longer need women. Men have the genetic material to produce both men and women because they have both X and Y chromosomes, only the female cannot produce male offspring due to having only X sex chromosomes.

Males are more genetically valuable due to this fact. Also consider that if women have a stake in the game now, they will NOT be voting to go to war which shuts down a lot of the war mongering that gets us involved in bullshit conflicts. We are energy independent and it would take decades for any first world nation to build up their military to our level, and for what is coming on the horizon, our rivals will be too busy blowing each other up to pay attention to us.

No, this is the way forward. This is a good thing. Science and politics have changed the rules of the game, forever.

Begone thot

If any of you retards actually looked into it its just some judge in Texas saying "yeah it's unconstitutional" as an advisory statement. Nothing is going to change.

Why are you encouraging women to be equal, you dumb toadposter? Played like a fiddle.

No it won't. Women will NEVER participate in actual combat because they are not our physical equals. This draft will lead to MORE MEN DYING because incompetant women who don't really want to be there and have no sense of honor, will hog up all the cushy office work and do a botched job. This doesn't harm women at all. The only women that MIGHT be harmed are the based qties who had a strong father figure to distill a sense of honor in her.

This is a good move IMO. They want equality then fuck em, let them have it. Watch how fast congress bans women from the military if we ever have another draft. Our country does not need women in the military.

explain

the world is about to be dragged into the biggest war of annihilation in history
>t. jesuit

>They want equality? I say give it to 'em! You want to be the breadwinner? Fine, I'll take care of the kids and let you peg me while you're at it, how's that?!

Idiots, the lot of you.

BASED AS FUCKinhave been saying for years that our ,ilitaet needs to be weakened. I hoped that would involve budget cuts but being generally less effective is mathematically the same.

When CIA runs out of mercenaries in Venezuela true equality arrives.
Time to narrow the sexist gender gap under the gravestones in military cemeteries.

Attached: trump_world_police_venezuela.jpg (876x822, 118K)

>redpilling every white woman into realizing the jewish machine is working against them

Responsibility without authority is slavery and authority without responsibility is tyranny. Feminism has been pushing for the latter for women for the past century in the western world, they succeeded. Problem is even if they get drafted they would be absolute shit in combat roles.

Just say your feet are flat and wala youre president of the united states

this is good.
basically the only way to reverse it is to say that women and men are not equal. equal rights, equal fights. no equal fights then no equal rights. and so women will rally and say how this is just another oppression against their ability to join the workforce or some shit, and will push for something barring women from selective service. but somewhere in there will be language talking about how men and women are not the same and not equal.
the real nail in the coffin will be when we require (since we're all equal) registering for selective service in order to vote. and BOOM, no more fucking female voters

Attached: dab you.jpg (366x492, 23K)

But... equality is violence!

>tfw you scored 900
Why live?

I don't want women to go to war either, but I'm happy that modern "women" will be as miserable as I am now.

ITT: People who think women shouldn't join because they lack mental and physical traits fit for combat

Attached: soy boy.png (750x562, 415K)

With equal rights come equal responsibilities. Any of you twitter fags got any roster reactions to this?

Calm your tits, it's a symbolic win. Ain't nobody getting drafted ever again.

Wait a minute.... Does this mean that women can't vote anymore in California unless they sign up for the draft?

Playing right into the kikes hands

Attached: 1538001843316.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

Isn't that the law in the states though? Don't they have some law where men aren't allowed to vote unless they sign up for the draft first?

And now that women are eligible, doesn't this mean that they can't vote unless they sign up as well?

Women have been secretaries for ages more abled body men on the front line is a good thing. Fuck the rear fags and their cushy jobs

San Diego - BASED!!!

found the roastie

If you give them a taste of equality they'll realize they don't like it & you won't have to fight them.

the fuck is this from

>Institute draft
>due to poor recruiting numbers
>massive baby boom happens

Christ is a really cool guy.

Attached: 9D597CFC-22EA-4958-8825-6AE3C08A2390.jpg (749x925, 765K)

>Women should stay home and pump out babies, not be sent to the front lines.

when women start doing that then they can not be drafted.

also pregnancy already voids a woman from active duty so your argument doesn't apply.

I've been wanting this for nearly 20 years.

Nice.

Yes and yes.

>This draft will lead to MORE MEN DYING
no it won't. it will destroy morale and the men won't fight resulting in the country being conquered and thus putting this feminist social experiment into the waste basket of history.

>tradthot larping roastie is afraid
WALK FOR YOUR LIVES [on claymores]

or put another way, as long as feminism is subsidised by patriarchy it will never end.

this removes that subsidisation.

equal rights, equal responsibilities

>925

I wouldn't say never ever.
Another Vietnam-esque proxy war could happen again before you know it. All it would take is for some smallish country with natural resources to have an internal conflict in which east and west powers back opposite sides.
It's unlikely given the historical lessons of Vietnam and the cold war, but it could happen.

25 for having facebook.

youre all fucking degenerates and its your own fault

When I said I wanted feminism I didn't mean that!!1

>1944 was D-DAY
>2019 will be R-DAY
>DAY OF THE ROAST

You guys have gone far past beta, you are now Omega and Zeta.

I never had to register for draft, I think it's because i'm half mexican

This is actually pretty based if we can get immunity for married women. Drop all the stronk feminists and niggers in some shithole to get raped while tradthots are spared so they can pump out white babies. Day of the Roast soon.

Attached: 1547198324561.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>50
I use Facebook to keep up with some distant family/old friends.
But mostly to keep my finger on the pulse of crazy cultist leftism, as I found I know/am related to more than a dozen mentally I'll leftists.
Looking into their crazy bullshit several years back is actually what led me here.

I'm very picky about my anime, 98% of it is unwatchable trash and most of the people who watch it daily/semi daily are deranged/broken.

Shut the fuck up you boomer retard. When women vote for equality/communism, they think it means they get to PICK AND CHOOSE ONLY THE NICE THINGS. Do they fight for equality in sewage drain cleaning jobs? No, they want programming jobs without having to program. They want jobs that didn't exist to be fabricated so they can do nothing all fucking day and yet somehow make more money than the men while working less hours. Because retards like you shield women from reality and consequences, that's exactly what they got too. All the nice things, none of the bad things. Women's greed is infinite, as is their need to stroke their self-importance. This cycle always ends the same way, with the collapse of civilization.

Being forced into war is a major wake-up call for these retarded baby factories. They will hopefully but not likely realize "maybe this is too much equality" and turn their backs on democracy and "free shit" that's paid for in the blood and sweat of others. ONLY when women realize their place again can we have a return to a semblance of normalcy.

A global financial collapse is coming. Do you think women will vote for more or less free shit? A vote for free shit is a vote for war. This is why women were shielded from going to war. They vote in the industrial military complex because it pays them to do so, and there were 0 consequences. Let's see them do this when it's them being ripped from their homes and risking their lives so some asshole billionaire like Theresa May's husband can make more money and drive mass migration into Europe in order to destroy it. The entire ideology of communism's core beliefs are all about the avoidance of consequences. Feminism is a branch of communism. This kills the feminism.

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

What breeding stock? They aren't breeding, they're clamoring for more free shit at our expense.

All women are whores and thots who need to be taught a lesson. This will be good. Send company's of women only to warzone and I hope they die by the thousands to understand sacrifices of men.

Attached: 1551000379211.jpg (750x762, 154K)

Much harder to get a population to go along with a war when you're proposing to put their WOMEN in the meat grinder.

The fact that this was pushed through during peace time is a good thing.