Biggest fraud ever? He’s flip flopped on everthing he said

Biggest fraud ever? He’s flip flopped on everthing he said.

Attached: 9DFAEC9E-1AC6-4DED-99C1-21D7EA975EB6.jpg (1438x1107, 646K)

his hair flip flops too

So will you be disappointed when he wins again? Remember, it's not enough to say orange man bad, you have to come up with a candidate who is literally more Jow Forums than Jow Forums.

And it's not Bernie or Yang or Kamala or Biden or Warren or anybody else the DNC is even thinking of running. It's Jared Taylor.

You gonna run Jared you fuckin Jew? No? Then you'll lose again and for now you're just wasting the shekels of your sponsor. If they find out that you KNOW you're not effective, but you're lying and wasting their time and money, lol, they're gonna Seth Rich you.

don't even bother replying to the shills, let them spend all fucking decade anti-trump posting if they want
they'll never understand this place, and that's why their bosses will never win

ctrl+click shill threads
report trannie bait
sage faggot threads

i like mocking them on the off hand their bosses are looking

i honestly think they're mostly jewish and vastly exaggerate their impact here because it's super easy to have a script post bait over and over

You faggots deserve everything you get. Enjoy Venezuela refugees.

They aren't coming in. We're sending brown people home, not taking more in.

You've been watching the TV again haven't you, Chaim?

Go back to /ptg/

He won’t win again, neither will any republican. The demographics are shifting fast and if he increases immigration. It’s effectively over. Shitskins will never vote for the GOP no matter how much they cuck. America is doomed to collapse

this, basically

D

hey trannnnnnyyyyysssss

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1659x1350, 592K)

Hi Ron

Attached: flip.jpg (874x422, 54K)

Attached: Trump big club.png (500x731, 201K)

THIS.

Attached: MAGA or WAR.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>He's doesn't know what happened to Europe after the middle east was destabilized

learn things the HARD WAY as always mutt

Attached: moonman & pepe.jpg (502x442, 29K)

Dems said this in 2016 too.

But he's right. Unless the Dems run a candidate that Jow Forums supports Trump's support here will continue to be strong.

ATTENTION WHITES

If your candidate is NOT,
>Openly PRO-WHITE
>& Jwoke
THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR VOTE!!!!

Attached: Pat GET IN Rabbi.png (803x533, 636K)

Lets see if TRUMP passes this test,
>pic related

Attached: BASED Trump.png (1114x341, 184K)

i smile knowing that there is currently shills on this board that try non-stop to give the impression that trump has no support. the idea that they are butthurt enough to put in such effort makes me giggly. also knowing they will retreat in a few weeks, like always, and then come back with a different tactic is funny. the idea that they think they are actually being effective is super funny. and the fact they dont know how obvious they are being is hilarious. ok, also, i noticed you also have a bunch of new ant-trump memes for your shitty post that just appeared all of the sudden from nowhere. just know that i feel honored that you guys actually took the time to make those to. now i feel like i am a part of something thats important enough to be attacked. so, good luck on your little, 'impeach 45' campaign thingy. see you in 2020

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (4050x2575, 1.45M)

So you thought he has some values you agree or disagree with? It's not how this game is played. Puny hooman.

>flip flopped

WITH THE FLIPPIN AND THE FLOPPIN AND THE BIPPIN AND THE BOPPIN SO THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE JJAAZZZZ IS ALL ABOUT! YA SEE?!