The Jews want this so badly and they nearly have it

The Jews want this so badly and they nearly have it

Prophecy tells that they will get it

Attached: 1e33a01b-2a2e-4f00-ac21-1f28dc2bb0d7.png (1600x900, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UyqxzuSMCo
youtube.com/watch?v=YkfU1JqmkHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It might have radioactive something inside.

I think it has a time machine inside.

Attached: imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

Time travel literally can't exist, because the civilizations at the end of the universe would have traveled back in time an infinite number of times and overpopulated the universe infinitely, collapsing entropic decay at the moment of the big bang, and ending the universe before it even began.

The Ethiopians have it

>believing ethiopians
That's a good laugh for the day.

Indianna Jones was half-created by a Jew.

While I would love to think this has any truth to it, it is probably in Antarctica

It was melted down 2500 years ago, they have no possible way to get it back. All that gold is spread out over the whole world in coins, Rolexes, electronics, et cetera. They don't even have the proper blueprints to make a second one.

They’ll never get it because somebody else did first.

Also there are quite a few of those things, they found one in King Tut’s tomb. Built to,the same specs, materials, measurements, but with a different critter on the top.

Not true, and not only are the blueprints in the Bible but there are several others extant. They all match perfectly.

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Muh magic box. Grow up. All religions are man made garbage.

They want a prop from an Indiana Jones movie?

Attached: 52C46E0A-6F93-4578-9B14-CEAE3D45D008.jpg (330x930, 112K)

Jews don't want it. Seriously, read up on it. It's all there in the Bible.
Once they got out of the desert, they put it in a barn and then forgot about it for two generations. Then they finally moved it into the Temple, and then promptly forgot about it again. Hell, they even forgot about their God, and they forgot about the whole Scripture! Ezra had to come and dictate to them what he remembered about the books of Moses. Finally when they wanted to check upon the Ark again, it was gone. Nobody even knew what had happened to it and who had borrowed it.

Jews treated the Ark of the Covenant like some aunt's horrible knicknack that everybody wanted gone.

Attached: maus.jpg (355x450, 48K)

>There are blueprints in the bible

Do you even know what blueprints are you schizophrenic retard

You're all wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UyqxzuSMCo

>WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIET

Attached: black moses.jpg (600x895, 154K)

I hate sounding like a schizophrenic, but what if god was just an ayylmao who genespliced cavemen to look more like him, which is why we have less fur/hair and shit
I’d never say this stuff in person, but maybe angels and shit were just spacemen

It was a decorative gold casket.
It was propagandised out of proportions.
It was melted down by a jew a long time ago.

Attached: 200 (2).gif (267x200, 485K)

this video is absolute baloney

Attached: vlcsnap-1608-02-03-07h39m38s562.png (624x352, 158K)

It wasn't even golden. It was akacia wood with gold foil on it.

Leave me alone podesta

tfw. Da Joos finally find it then have a giant ceremony in its honor, go thru the magical incantations , the entire world is watching live stream , open the lid and look inside...
There a George Forman Grille inside.
Bwaaaa hahaha

Jews lost their shit a long time ago, and it's not coming back.
They had their chance in 1967, when they conquered East Jerusalem and held the Temple Mount. But no, they gave it back to the sandniggers. Could have erected a new temple, but no, they let the fucking muslims have it instead.

Even in modern day Israel, Jews are still stuck on diaspora mode.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-14-08h56m36s310.png (736x576, 377K)

Travelling to the past is riddled with way too many issues and inconsistencies, but travelling to the future has been proven experimentally - if something goes fast enough it will experience time dilation.
For example, we detect muons originating high in the upper atmosphere all the time even though they shouldn't be able to reach us before decaying (least considering their velocity and half-life).
The reason is that they experience time dilation and as such are able to reach the ground before decaying, which means they basically travel to the future.

Isn't that just time passing more slowly in one place than in another? I mean I agree it's possible and it has even been measured, for instance by synchronising two caesium clocks and taking one on an airplane. But I don't know if I would call that "time travel".

kek

Well, effectively it is time travel.
As you are in the future in comparison to others.

It's said to be in Ethiopia.

Yeah, but that is fake and gay. Ethiopians say they have it in a house, but nobody is allowed to see it except one guard. And when the one guard dies, another takes over.

It's as if I told you, I have an alien space frog who can do real magic, but nobody is allowed to see it but me, and he won't do tricks. Would you believe me?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-02-19h01m19s379.png (512x384, 182K)

It can. Mathematically time travel is possible, however you won't be in the same timeline that you originated from. So things will be different. You might jump forward 200 years and end up in a timeline where the Nazi's won WW2 etc. Obviously this is purely theoretical.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkfU1JqmkHM

AOC is the dome firmament over this flat earth. The pandoras box is just a metaphor for hidden knowledge between the group of those who are in the know.

Ah, a classic. Don't worry about the short clip, I still remember from my childhood days how it goes on.

Attached: vlcsnap-1128-03-08-14h14m30s487.png (480x360, 161K)