SmAuG wAs A jOb CrEaToR

SmAuG wAs A jOb CrEaToR

Attached: 13ybj7fukjd21[1].png (607x414, 93K)

>I have no idea how the economy works - the post

"please make your skyscrapers and hotels into things i can eat"
t. fat jewess

I can't see the real life nuances and logistics of capital so I need to make analogies to children's pop culture

Attached: 1549575514421.png (500x300, 64K)

>billionaires literally have bank accounts with billions of uninsured dollars in them
>Billionaires aren't worth billions because their companies are providing a huge service to the world and they own stock in it
>Billionaires don't invest in smaller companies thus providing jobs to retards like her
>Banks don't give loans based on the performance of billionaires creating value in the market

what's wrong? couldn't think of a harry potter reference?

>Doesn't understand the concept of net worth

I have found this among leftie millenials, they just cant comprehend it, they think net worth of say £100m means they just have that in cash sitting around doing nothing.

My sister is a lefty, she got really angry as my dad was on the rich list and she couldnt understand how he was 'worth' so much and shouted about how he didnt have that much in the bank to spend.

Childlike minds think that billionaires are like Scrooge McDuck when in reality most of their assets are diversified and much of it is in cash.
But even if they were hoarding that amount of currency all that wool follow is deflation and a monetary initiatives by central bank that'd reduce the worth their money.
The real problem is the power that their wealth bestows upon them.

HARRY POTTER REFERENCE

Stop typing like a retard.

>spongebob meme text

Attached: um6ijro.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

>movie reference

Goddamn leftists are truly fucking retarded

Attached: 7F1Shu47N.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Kys faggot cunt

Yes, their wealth is all in cash, precious metals and gemstones. Not real estate and stocks

Developed leftists are quite familiar with the concept.

Their net worth is a problem because it's stolen from others. They steal from society, from their workers, and from the earth. They are a blight on society.

Ah yes, it's the 300th "I don't understand what the term net worth means" Twitter screengrab

neither could trump, that's why jews bought his debt and him, along with his daughter

She didn't make a movie reference, OP did. Dragons sleeping on gold has been a dragon thing since dragons dragoned. You fucking retard.

Lets take this Amazon nigger...
He started with a small online book store and then got bigger and bigger and now he's the biggest online store in the world and the richest guy too.
BUUUUUT
I'm sure guys like him work like 15 hours a day.
You can't become rich with a job that goes from 8 to 16....
Billionaires are workaholics. And they deserve their wealth they worked for.

I don't want this so I work only 20 hours a week. I will never be rich but I'm happy this way.
Those jelly faggots make me sick

I see weve gone to
>Le econ 101 boomer posting

Would like a bit more substance, big guy. Are you referring to her or people in the thread?

>movie
Confirmed again: AMERICANS HAVE NO CULTURE
Treasure hoarding dragons are one of the most common beasts in European myths, but the American only knows of them thanks to the Media chewing the myths up and churning low-intelligence entertainment for him.

Non-NPC here with a non-scripted answer:
WHY DA FUCK THE COMPANY LET THEIR FAGGOT CEOS WALK AWAY WITH BILLIONS INSTEAD OF INVESTING OR REPORTING IT AS PROFIT? EVEN WHEN THE COMPANY IS BROKE THEY DO THIS SHIET. IS IT SOME 5D CHESS WITH SEC?

Agree
>everyone who works 24/7 is ass off deserve his money.

But not his heir.
Prove me wrong