Meghan Markle's campaign to be seen as new "Lady Diana" backfires massively

Is Meghan really the new Diana? George Clooney certainly thinks so. Speaking in Los Angeles this week, he described how his friend, the Duchess of Sussex, was being “pursued and vilified” to the point where history is in danger of repeating itself – and “we’ve seen how that ends”.

But all this marketing from many different angles may be backfiring massively, as the British public moot is turning against the Afro-American addition to the Royal family. As Elizabeth, 23, a student in Bath says, "we all loved her last year, but this year she looks more and more like someone who loves to be in the spotlight 24/7 and spends hundreds of thousands of quid on trips to New York."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 9.44.35 AM.png (1242x1088, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Abney-Hastings,_14th_Earl_of_Loudoun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let her keep being Diana. If we're lucky she'll die in a car crash.

She's nothing like Diana.

Diana was capable of keeping her tartiness in "worst kept secret" territory for a start, plus in spite of her being that kind of person she didn't seem like a *bad* person. She was just a nice lady that liked to fuck, who was very good at liaising with the general public.

You will get a very different answer from those on the inside, but this is speaking purely to her public image.
Diana was also good looking though which helped a lot, Princess Margaret was not, despite doing enormous work for charity.

Attached: 1454211337026.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>is turning against the Afro-American addition
This implies she was liked before. Bongs say it isn't so. We're you cheering for your royalty getting blacked?

God bless the royals, really fun shoopin'

Attached: image (3).png (340x408, 190K)

Her Majesty don't approve

Attached: 1519365818783.png (460x276, 153K)

Attached: 5409036114556.jpg (2338x4602, 3.53M)

why don't dumbass bongs just play The Sims and make a pretend family or something similarly gay

Meghan should work a lot more with landmines like Diana used to

Attached: _97617461_gettyimages-654012400.jpg (660x438, 69K)

*ahem*
FUCK Sparkle
FUCK Waity
And FUCK commoners

Attached: 1540529828492.jpg (334x506, 42K)

I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. About. Royalty.
Not British and certainly not Swedish.
So shove it in your ass so deep you can kiss King's ring!

nasty goblin, what the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: wed3.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Looks like its time for another tunnel crash.

Attached: queen_elizabeth_disgusted.jpg (375x500, 49K)

No one here likes her.

Before you marry a girl, take a look at her mum.
Realize that this is what she's going to be looking like eventually. Just imagine...

Attached: 1531632698251.png (500x329, 289K)

>She was just a lady that liked to fuck men other than her husband

fixed that for you

>Before you marry a girl, take a look at her mum.

I got skewered for suggesting this in another thread a while ago.

Good. Hopefully with any luck there will be a divorce or tunnel accident. I'm fine with either, but preferable to the latter.

Liked to fuck with arabs. Disgusting creature.

Could become difficult to stage it in a believable manner, given that there are no more british manufactured automobiles available

Nobody gives a shit
>t. average american who has never heard conversation about her in real life

Attached: trump-wall-how-to.gif (341x270, 2.84M)

Harry isn't Charles kid so it doesn't matter if he fucks a nigger

>No one here likes her.

According to a new poll by YouGov, Prince Harry is the most popular male British royal, ranking in with a 77 percent approval rating. The Queen, Daily Mail reported, comes in at a 74 percent rating and Harry’s brother, Prince William, polls at 73 percent approval.

But they are all dwarfed by the 85 percent approval rating for the Dutchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, trails her rival by almost 20 percent with a 64 percent approval.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 10.24.13 AM.png (1300x1074, 904K)

>She was just a lady that was ignored and cheated on by her husband so looked for love elsewhere.
Fixed that for you.

Does British peoples tax money go toward these people existing for the sole purpose of being rich? Or am I missing something

Usually this is true if both parents are of the same race, but how does this work with mongrels? A 10/10 white woman can have a daughter with a black man and that girl will always be a 0/10 nig.

You have to be loved by the people to be Diana, you can’t just proclaim yourself such.

Why are niggers like this?

Attached: 166A76E9-33B9-4034-8B64-A0BA43FC30F1.jpg (546x550, 52K)

>polls aren’t fake news propaganda

nonwhites don't count

Attached: r0NbqiB.jpg (492x532, 84K)

I believe Canada also pays tax money to the British Royal Family.

Brits typically argue that 200-500 million pounds per year to the Royal Family (includes guards, security, maintaining Royal buildings they use to live in) is not much at all compared to the billions in benefits the Royals give to the UK due to increased tourism.

>I like to justify cheating because I am a cuck, please fuck my wife.

Fixed that for you.

>Asian Muslim
>quintessentially British

Map related was always right, always

Attached: 1550182837354.png (681x674, 73K)

please. Sweden is even more pozzed than the UK is.

Attached: ZzjRNcW.jpg (573x313, 64K)

Northern English are far more nordic than any other UK country, poland isn't white, balts aren't white and fucking fingols aren't white

I was wondering where you've been Shlomo - change of tactics?

Attached: newspeak-1.jpg (358x122, 13K)

Diana was a stupid bitch

Huge toff who somehow convinced gullible retards that she was "just like them"

Why do americans obsess over the kardashians etc

Didnt she crash in a mercedes? :^)

Most of the english are comprised of pic related to the right than pic related to the left. The Irish and Scots are more related to the left.

Attached: Anglo-SaxonInvasionOfBritain.png (1470x662, 351K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

She really doesn't

Attached: b33129fab8773e86272034343e5d77ae.jpg (650x1000, 55K)

She better avoid German cars on French roads, lol.

Picture is not a Semite. "Palestinians" are real Semite.

Attached: 3qasv7_midterms-liberal-surge-62797-bernie-sanders-in-2018-file-photo-sen-bernie-640x481.jpg (640x481, 45K)

Nothing could possibly be more demeaning than having a nigger in your countries royal family. I mean I voted in the first nigger president of my country, but even I draw the line somewhere.

what a mutt. Allowing him to marry Rachel (meghan is her middle name, so even her fucking name is fake) will be one of the worst mistakes the royal family ever made. Just imagine the muttposting when she finally gives birth.
>His smile and optimism: gone

Attached: meghan-markle-3.jpg (1334x2000, 639K)

>Just imagine the muttposting when she finally gives birth.

Attached: FutureRoyalPrincess.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

ideally, you should look at her fathers mother too

Harry could have had a white British blonde loyal girlfriend bimbo who would smile every day and have 4 kids.

He didn't want that. Let that sink in, fellow Hans, Harry DID NOT WANT A BLONDE WHITE LOYAL TRAD BRITISH GIRL.

Attached: Prince-Harry-and-his-ex-girlfriends-845435.jpg (590x350, 61K)

this is exactly why I rejected the last girl who asked to date, I know for a fact her mother and brothers are obese. even if she is skinny now, she won't be in 5 years

I wonder if that worthless old cunt regrets having Diana killed. Considering she's still dottering over corgi while Muslims fuck the Brit out of Britan.

we can only hope MI5 gives her the same treatmenr

Attached: i019935.jpg (576x320, 27K)

Harry did what he was told to do for PR reasons.

I don't she actually won. But for diversity sake was made the winner. I bet an IQ test would reveal it was very unlikely that she had the intelligence to compete.

It's really sad what she did to her father. She was adopted, and when she became Princess she threw her father under the bus, pretended not to know him, and didn't even invite him to her wedding. Imagine that.

It was a bullshit marriage anyway. Harry is a gingerfag who needed an actress to convince the world he was with someone who wasn't just there for the money and lavish lifestyle.

>MI5
They still have trains, planes... speedboats

that's retarded she could just exercise

Shes had to much surgery for her to like like her mum. Good idea actually, mums a horrid nigger

Anybody else think it genuinely won’t last? Can see it ending within 5 years from now.

but the genes are still there
nope

Attached: 1546555600047.jpg (900x900, 197K)

Probably blackmailed. There's no reason to expect that his first choice was a brown, divorced old roastie.

No there not. Most people in Palestinian/Israel are migrants who came when Britain ruled and brought economic prosperity to the region. It's less than 10% in the area that can claim to have deep roots.

Good call. Women always gain weight once they're comfortable in a relationship. You had the risk of boarding the Titanic, and you didn't.

>Shes had to much surgery for her to like like her mum.
Can't unsee this. Plus 100 pounds of middle-aged fat. Sad to see her struggling like Oprah.

Well, if a random student from Bath says so, it must be a fact.

>implying that harry is even royal

naw, the Queen doesn't like Kate, actually
she does like Markle

Black Mailed, I bet they got him into the pedo at an early age. Now his ass belongs to ((them)). Only two good things can happen. 1. He goes against ((them)) publicly. 2. He gets killed off before he can do more subversion.

Fuck though it would make a good book. 1. Prince gets tricked into being a pedo by international syndicate 2. People manipulated him with the marriage. Then they kill off people to make him the king 3. Big twist.

Hollywood marriages rarely last.

Attached: celebrate_whoring.jpg (1020x920, 131K)

>looked for love elsewhere
>fucked strangers
>was pregnant with a fucking muslim baby

Harry is a perverse deviant bisexual, the whole marriage is a scam, word can't get out that he has a long history of bisexual orgies. Strange how he is so devoted to the army full of sweaty muscular men, no? Strange how he dumped a qt3.14 blonde English rose, no? Nothing but cover-ups and PR for a sexfiend closet gay freak

As much as I dislike her and the Royals, this is typical of Brits. They like the Royals whenever they get a day off or there's a 'new one' to occupy their goldfish-esque attention span. However, as the wedding, coronation, birthday or whatever fades into memory, Brits revert back to their 'bucket-of-crabs' mentality and get unreasonably bitter over the fact that these people have a lot more money than they do - so they start sniping. You have to understand, Brits are the perfect goyim - they don't actually have opinions or principles, they just operate on a shared basic hivemind with a few slight variations dependent on race/class/city/political party. So although they're starting to hate Markle, it's not indicative of any growing racial awareness amongst Brits. It's simply indicative that they're bitter and envious sitting on their sink estates eating microwave meals watching her go on exotic, expensive holidays while the highlight of their year is an upcoming week on a Benidorm budget resort.

Attached: mcveighhate.png (790x993, 33K)

wasn't there a report last week that she was already cucking harry

You're a fucking cuck
Enjoy baldness faggot

she does tho. it's kate she doesn't like because kate has never worked, just hung out with her friends at expensive resorts, and is pretty lazy. Queen likes Meagan because she worked, just as the Queen did during the war - she actually worked on trucks, I believe.

Attached: 2304j8Kw285974ty2384 mfw.jpg (500x500, 54K)

The British royal family is illegitimate the true heir to the throne and king of England is a lad in Australia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Abney-Hastings,_14th_Earl_of_Loudoun

>prepares her own food parcels

Also

>prostitutes need food parcels???
>make 150 pounds an hour
>need free food
>sugary free food

WTF? WTF? WTF? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!???

Attached: woahhvicky-real-name-age-black-jail-danielle-bregoli.jpg (1368x855, 204K)

Hey, he took her virginity and then cheated on her AND rubbed her nose in it. All bets are off at that point. What a fucking idiot, you get handed a gorgeous, innocent virgin and you fuck her over repeatedly and then when it turns out she doesn't like that, you double down and turn her into a psycho hell-bent on revenge. Nice job, Chuck. Well done old fella.

If there sex workers. Why don't they have money for food? Oh. right the fucking drugs. Stop helping people destroy themselves, kiked goverments of the world.

>victim-blaming

>a nice lady
no one 'on the inside' would describe Diana that way.
quit larping

He needs the "JUST" treatment

If anything it's cruel because sex worker women are not loved. And they know they are not loved. But they are getting fucked all the time by men who do not love them. "You get fucked" would be a more sincere message.

I'm anti-Meghan Markle. We need your help, seriously. We've been doxxed by Charlotte Wace (Reporter, DM), Peter Sheridan (Boing Boing) & Katie Nicholl (another journo)

Most of us that dislike Meghan Markle are females, we are actually quite a diverse set of people.

Those reporters above HARMED innocent women. HARMED us.

And we need your help. And another woman went to nyc and yelled that Markle was a "charlatan duchess bringing down the Royal Family" & that the "baby is fake" which btw, I think it is after seeing the size of the "bumps" go up and down

Anyway, the Brit woman that yelled that at Markle? The pro-Meghan Markle people are trying to dox her. I'm trying to think of their names on twitter but they have this woman's pic. And, we desperately need your help guys.

I don't remember all the names of the doxxing people, I'm sorry. One calls herself ANN BOLEYN, another calls herself MONROE

But honestly we really REALLY need your help. Desperately. We need your protection guys.

KEK

I hope the royal whack her just so I can see a nigger riot.

Somebody HANG that ugly low IQ subhuman nigger.

Attached: Nigger 35 - hanging.jpg (540x960, 44K)

(((polls)))

also....

>Londonistan

>goldfish-esque attention span
I wish Americans could concentrate like that. Europeans in general: You have NO idea how good you've got it.

"Go be a nigger over there, dear"

Attached: phncfzfoso2qbwe.jpg (730x410, 45K)

top and bottom left are 10s. The nigger he married is an abomination to all that is pure and good.

Start reading. I specifically said you get different opinions from those on the inside.

Nope. The Queen hates Markle. Stop it SUGAR

Subhuman monkey nigger. Kill yourself.

Arabs are Semitic people retard. Which is why I always laugh when kikes try to pull the anti Semite card in BASED Muslims telling them to fuck off

>sex worker women are not loved
I, for one, love them - long time!

Women want non-sexual attention in the same way that men want sexual attention. Most people here are aware of this. The most potent form of attention, as well as the kind of attention likely to draw MORE attention is ***NEW ATTENTION***!!! :D:D:D, meaning that women want to be the first to break into a new form of style or to cross a new social barrier in the same way that men want to be the one to take a girl's virginity. It is a powerful impulse. Wearing a "really sexy" dress that's been seen in public over 500 times is equivalent to fucking a "really sexy" girl who has been fucked by more than 500 men.

Diana wanted ***NEW ATTENTION***:D:D:D and so she shocked the world by hugging and kissing people suffering from AIDS in a time when AIDS was loathed and feared by society. Markle, of course, OBVIOUSLY wants ***NEW ATTENTION*** too, problem is there are basically no more social boundaries left to break down other than to show compassion to literal whores. Frankly I pity her.

post your tits (with obligatory timestamp, pictures of back and feet are also preferable) and then we will help you

pretty accurate from what 've seen

nigger detected